Welcome to Gaia! ::

This topic.....

Amen, brother. 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
ALL INFIDELS WILL BE PURGED. CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE BY THE SWORD. (If you chose this, DIE) 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Calm down, dude, jeez........ 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
I agree with this completely. 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
I am neutral on the situation. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I disagree. 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
Other. 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Alright, you dickless pieces of s**t. ISIS is still going strong, killing kids and actually SMILING as they do so, and what are we doing about it? No, seriously, what are we doing about it?

Is there any way I can sign up for something and take the fight to them? And no, the US military seems like a poor option, as Obama seems to just be sitting on his hands as people are murdered horribly. There is no guarantee that I'll be shipped out to do battle with ISIS, all because of some political "My reputation is more important than hundreds, even thousands of innocent lives."

And don't tell me to "look it up", you son of a b***h. I AM looking it up, God help me, I'm looking it up, I'm going to keep looking it up, but sometimes REAL ******** PEOPLE can give me more information than ******** "all-powerful" google! I'd even put together my own military force, goddamn it, I'll take ******** state troopers and a sheriff from hicksville with a beer gut and an itchy trigger finger, but for God's sake, GIVE ME A WAY TO STOP THIS.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481

http://www.inquisitr.com/1403741/islamic-state-terrorists-behead-christian-children-in-iraq-display-heads-on-poles-in-city-park/

And I don't know if the claims that our government is funding ISIS for some diabolical scheme have any truth to them, and it really wouldn't surprise me either way. All I know is that for all America's patting itself on the back, all the people shouting "MURICA", all the ******** circle-jerking that goes on, when things are ACTUALLY ******** HAPPENING RIGHT THE ******** NOW, suddenly everything goes quiet, and the Great and Powerful America isn't even a guy behind a curtain; there was no one there in the first place.

And although I'm a Christian (doesn't seem like it right now), it pisses me off to see people saying "we need to pray for those people, for God to protect them from this madness", and I'm saying "I'll pray for them, sure, but it will be much more effective if, on top of those oh-so-pious-and-righteous prayers, that you take some of that church money you trick people out of and give me literal TONS of guns, ammo, explosives, food/medical supplies, and a small army of ex-militants, preferably Navy Seals or some kind of badass Israeli warrior." I don't even usually feel this way. I want to help people, but as it stands, I have no money, no resources, no connections, no knowledge to accomplish these things. All I have is desire, and that's worth about as much as Jack, the s**t-selling Salesman's new product; s**t.

I don't care what I need to do, what I need to become; if I need to become the most hated figure in the world, the next Hitler x 10 if need be, I'll do it gladly if it means I can stop them from pointing assault rifles at infants, blowing their brains out, stacking their bodies in piles, raping and killing their mothers and hanging their fathers. I will burn everything in my path, I will torture whoever I need to torture in order to get information, I will stop at nothing to destroy them all if I am simply given the chance. Just don't let me keep sitting here, knowing that no matter how much I want to help, not only do I not know how to do so nor do I have the resources, but I can't even trust the one option I MIGHT have, joining the military.

Because our own Government cannot be trusted and may be in on it.

Get mad at me if you want, call me an idiot or whatever asinine things you people normally spew here in the ED. I don't give the slightest s**t about what you have to say unless it's to give me any information about anyone who is putting something together to take the fight to ISIS, or how to put something together myself.

Fashionable Phantom

❥ ▌I think you need to check your sources before making any rash decisions.
I guess you've no choice but to use what little money you have to enter the country and become a soldier of fortune.

Beloved Lunatic

toasega
Alright, you dickless pieces of s**t.

Really? This is how you open? If you care about what you're discussing, the first thing you do should probably be something other than alienate most of your audience.
FaceThatMeows
❥ ▌I think you need to check your sources before making any rash decisions.

That sig doh!

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
To be fair, killing children is pretty damn funny.
They actually believe you when you tell them you're not going to end them, leading to such a satisfying final expression.

*Cough*

Are you implying they weren't killing children before, though?
'Cause I'm pretty sure they were. But are you going to take responsibility for all of the worlds problems?

I'd honestly say someone should.
And then go and take the entire thing over. Bring in some unity.
Bring proper standards of healthcare to what had previously been third world countries.
Enforce equality in areas plagued by bigotry and racism.
But until such a time that someone or a group of someones takes over the entire globe a single country can only control so much s**t that's going on outside of its borders.

Dangerous Lunatic

I'ma just place this here...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
does it really matter if it's a child or not? just say human being.

Garbage

X_Torric_X
But then the fallout would hit India and there'd be no more Bollywood!

Unless you've got a suggestion other than nukes to make a crater that big.

Dangerous Lunatic

Cassidy Peterson
X_Torric_X
But then the fallout would hit India and there'd be no more Bollywood!

Unless you've got a suggestion other than nukes to make a crater that big.
Yep, use something small enough as to not get close to India, but big enough to let 'em know that we're not taking their s**t anymore.

Beloved Lunatic

Divine_Malevolence
To be fair, killing children is pretty damn funny.
They actually believe you when you tell them you're not going to end them, leading to such a satisfying final expression.

*Cough*

Are you implying they weren't killing children before, though?
'Cause I'm pretty sure they were. But are you going to take responsibility for all of the worlds problems?

I'd honestly say someone should.
And then go and take the entire thing over. Bring in some unity.
Bring proper standards of healthcare to what had previously been third world countries.
Enforce equality in areas plagued by bigotry and racism.
But until such a time that someone or a group of someones takes over the entire globe a single country can only control so much s**t that's going on outside of its borders.

Funny thing about enforcing equality -- now from the look of it you mean eliminate prejudice more than enforce equality so this won't be quite as applicable to your meaning as to your words -- you can't bring everyone up to the potential of humanity's better specimens, not even close, so it requires dragging a lot of people down to the best (assuming best case scenario) of our worst. Enforcing equality, taken to its extreme, would have no one allowed to outrun the poor chump with no legs nor allowed to test better than the sap with brain damage...I really hope no one actually wants that...one would expect no one does. Admittedly, I'm just nitpicking at your wording, but words are how we communicate -- they kinda matter.

In summation, I'm not fond of the phrase enforce equality; it sounds worse than communism.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Cupcakes HD on youtube
'take the entire thing over' is a problem. Your 'solution' falls short. Wars are problems, people wont hand up their govs and stuff freely.
People are a problem that is easily removed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff