Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate to say it, but of all the kinds of governments i've come across the most efficiant and the one with the happiest citizens was the government in the book 1984 by George Orwell (havn't read it, its at the library, read it, its important and refered to in every day life) it was ratehr distopian, but still, most people were happy

Sparkly Prophet

Tigerpaw7032
i hate to say it, but of all the kinds of governments i've come across the most efficiant and the one with the happiest citizens was the government in the book 1984 by George Orwell (havn't read it, its at the library, read it, its important and refered to in every day life) it was ratehr distopian, but still, most people were happy

They were brainwashed and tortured, it is a satire about the future of a totalitarian state O_O If you object you die or are tortured, sounds fun fun fun.
bluerain202
Tigerpaw7032

They were brainwashed and tortured, it is a satire about the future of a totalitarian state O_O If you object you die or are tortured, sounds fun fun fun.

You're not even ALLOWED to die until you've been twisted to the Party's will...
bluerain202
Tigerpaw7032

Nothing says "good job, you've been converted" like a bullet to the head.
communism... in a perfect world where people wernt so set in their ways and where the masses wernt ignorant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff