Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
tererun the horrifying
black_wing_angel
Wait...she's how old? neutral

I did misread the very confusing law. So she might be just below 16. that is because first degree rape is considered below the age of 11. Second degree rape is considered below the age of 14. there is a weird little area between 14 and 16 where people between those ages can have sex, and the person who is older is guilty of rape. It seems to be a failure to create a safe area for teens under the age of consent and over the age of 14 to not be screwed by sexual assault charges, but it only effects the younger party. SC does not have any maximum age difference for statutory laws like certain other states do. It is SC and they do ******** up things.

Anyway, he is pretty screwed. The mother's opinion does not matter as she cannot consent. the aunt can press charges. No proof of sexual intercourse may be harmful to the case, but the prosecutor is going to cast doubt on his honesty, her honesty, and th mother's honesty in regards to his claims they do not have sex. it is not like rape cases rely fully upon evidence of intercourse. if they did you would just need to wear a condom while raping and there would never be evidence you had intercourse with the victim. I will agree it can make it harder, but the jury is just going to see 2 horny kids and a crazy mom who lets them sleep together. i would not bet the rest of my life on that.

Well, assuming he's telling the truth, there's always the polygraph test...

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
tererun the horrifying
black_wing_angel

I did misread the very confusing law. So she might be just below 16. that is because first degree rape is considered below the age of 11. Second degree rape is considered below the age of 14. there is a weird little area between 14 and 16 where people between those ages can have sex, and the person who is older is guilty of rape. It seems to be a failure to create a safe area for teens under the age of consent and over the age of 14 to not be screwed by sexual assault charges, but it only effects the younger party. SC does not have any maximum age difference for statutory laws like certain other states do. It is SC and they do ******** up things.

Anyway, he is pretty screwed. The mother's opinion does not matter as she cannot consent. the aunt can press charges. No proof of sexual intercourse may be harmful to the case, but the prosecutor is going to cast doubt on his honesty, her honesty, and th mother's honesty in regards to his claims they do not have sex. it is not like rape cases rely fully upon evidence of intercourse. if they did you would just need to wear a condom while raping and there would never be evidence you had intercourse with the victim. I will agree it can make it harder, but the jury is just going to see 2 horny kids and a crazy mom who lets them sleep together. i would not bet the rest of my life on that.

OP never stated how old his girlfriend is; for all we know, she could be 17. Tererun seems to be in a foul mood, or something, because I don't usually see her acting as awful as she has in this thread.

@OP: Don't listen to Tererun. User Image

@Tererun: Is that even really you? Honestly, those posts don't sound anything like the Tererun I've come to respect and enjoy. evil

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Tee the Wicked
black_wing_angel
tererun the horrifying
black_wing_angel

OP never stated how old his girlfriend is; for all we know, she could be 17. Tererun seems to be in a foul mood, or something, because I don't usually see her acting as awful as she has in this thread.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought "Good God. Who pissed in Tererun's Cheerios, this morning?"

But yes, based on the OP, I have the mental image of a 16 to 17 year old. Nothing outside of the realm of "reasonable". And so long as that's the case, then the Aunt has no claim. Or at least, not one that any reasonable prosecutor would waste time on, unless he's just that damn desperate for a case.
Keltoi Samurai
Kiumaru
Mana-Tree
Her ******** parents could press charges and even if you were boinking your gf silly it wouldn't matter unless your girlfriend decided to testify against you; even if your aunt managed to procure video of you having sex, it would be inadmissible as evidence for contravening expectation of privacy.
The aunt is attempting to intimidate you. Wait it out.

Statutory rape is sort of a special case. One could press charges even if the girlfriend or boyfriend were consenting so long as one of them was underaged.

not quite. see, it's only statutory if the female is underaged, OR the overaged party is a male.

if the over the legal age party is a woman, then even a child as young as 11 is considered an adult perfectly capable of consenting.

Actually, the laws themselves don't really make a distinction between the sexes. If there is any difference in how they're treated, it's how the law is enforced.
tererun the horrifying
Azakura
I really appreciate all the info everyone. What if she admitted only out of fear from her aunt but only to her aunt? I assume she would need to testify in court for it to hold any merit or for their to be evidence of sorts.

Also, what about us sleeping in the same bed and cuddling every night? ;p

I know there are no laws against us kissing or anything, but not sure about sleeping together.

You are in the same bed in a sexual situation with a minor. you are going to jail. Enjoy your time as a sex offender. there is no way they are not going to prosecute you. this is what is called ******** your life up for p***y, and i hope you got some. i don't believe anyone who is sleeping in the same bed in a romantic fashion is not having any sexual activity because they want to save themselves for marriage.

Like I said, run like the wind. Seriously, mexico ofr a foreign country is where you need to be going before you are a convicted sex offender. They have you, and you are looking to some retards on gaia for legal advice on how to sleep with a minor legally. I don't know what you need to do, but tun the switch on for your brain and start thinking like an adult, because they are going to put you on trial as an adult. Whatever you or anyone else thinks is right does not mean a ******** thing in court. The law does not care about love, soul mates, or your claims you are waiting for marriage. It just knows you are sleeping with a minor so you are guilty. i am not even arguing what is right or wrong about the law, because none of that matters for you now. you are breaking a law with some life ending consequences. you are 19, you are committing a feloy, and when they catch you they will put you on megan's list. if you are pissing money away on college, stop. you will never pass a background check with that. Whatever professional life you think you might someday have is gone if you get convicted. Places like walmart are going to be sceptical about hiring you once they run a background check.

Don't talk to anyone. be scared and run away. make the aunt think she won and hope to your god she has not already gone to the cops. Stop typing out your confession on a public place that could be used as evidence against you, especially when the police issue their search warrant and pull all of your social media records. this is not protected communication, nor do you have any expectation of privacy for stuff you post to a public place. You have a confession now that they can find and link you to for use against you in court. Don't make any apologies because you are just going to make your confession worse. before you lose any more lose this crazy relationship you are in. life sucks, and it is better to lose your girlfriend than to lose your reputation, freedom, and the rest of your life as a non-sex offender. Don';t listen to the stupid ******** here as none of them have to live the rest of your life.

Aren't you sort of making a large assumption that he's actually committing statutory rape? Cuddling doesn't really seem that it'd be under those laws. Unless you think even public displays of affection are illegal.

But, really, we don't know the age of the female.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
black_wing_angel
Tee the Wicked
black_wing_angel
tererun the horrifying
black_wing_angel

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought "Good God. Who pissed in Tererun's Cheerios, this morning?"

But yes, based on the OP, I have the mental image of a 16 to 17 year old. Nothing outside of the realm of "reasonable". And so long as that's the case, then the Aunt has no claim. Or at least, not one that any reasonable prosecutor would waste time on, unless he's just that damn desperate for a case.

desperate, or somebody's up for re-election and want's to appear "tough on crime"
Your girlfriend will testify in your favor. A physical examination alone will show no sex occurred. Unless she's cheating on you! What is the problem?
tererun the horrifying
Azakura
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
There shouldnt be a problem as long as both of you tell the truth I would think, and your parents can get involved on your side as well. Im assuming her aunt is her guardian?

Nope, her mother is. And we have permission to date and live together with the mother. Her aunt has been trying to take custody of her though and is pulling this crap.

Small problem with your theory. Mom cannot give you permission to do illegal things with her daughter. I would check the law because in some states you can be guilty just for dating. There does not have to be sexual contact. I would check the laws and certainly not rely on her mother's permission because the judge is not going to care, it sucks having to tell everyone for the rest of your life you are s sick child rapist because you got convicted, and christians really should no better. Why are you living with your teenage girlfriend in her parents house at 19? I live in SC and I can tell you that it is not hard on minimum wage to afford a place of your own. What the ******** sort of sick twisted crazy drama are you getting yourself into?

oh well, who the ******** cares, you may have already broken the law, yes the aunt can inform the police and they will press charges despite the objections of her mom, who is obviously ******** in the god damned head. So pretty soon you may be knocking on my door telling me you rape children.

Way to ******** up! If i were you i would get the ******** out now, don't say a word, do not write a note. Just ******** run. there is no p***y in the world worth a statutory conviction, or even jail time. Seriously, start thinking from now on too. What the ******** is going through your head when you agree to live with your under age girlfriend?

To be fair, me and her mother pay equally for the new place we've been staying in. It's not some sort of sick fantasy to be living with an underaged minor but I love her to death and we've been dating for about half a year now. So relax a little.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Azakura
XtremeGayPinkFairy
Who is the parental consent? ... And do you live with the aunt?

Her mother, and no, myself, my girlfriend and her mother live together.

I would think that if there is no proof of any wrong doing, and her mother of all people, is perfectly fine with you being in a relationship with her daughter, then the aunt doesn't have a leg to stand on. With the legal help aspect, there are lawyers that do cases pro-bono. But I'm not sure how down trodden a person has to be for them to be someones lawyer for free.
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
okay how old is this 'young female'

bc srsly, i have a remarkable lack of sympathy for adult men dating 'youn females' that are in fear of being charged with statutory rape

of course you do, just like your complete lack of sympathy in the other thread for men falsely accused of rape.

at least your hatred is consistent.

i have plenty of sympathy for men that are falsely imprisoned for rape.

i just have somewhat more for actual victims of child rape, and thus would rather see one innocent man in jail than 100 guilty walk free to molest and rape more children

but you keep boohooing about how i'm keeping those poor men down, okay, martyrdom looks good on you

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers

bc srsly, i have a remarkable lack of sympathy for adult men dating 'youn females' that are in fear of being charged with statutory rape

of course you do, just like your complete lack of sympathy in the other thread for men falsely accused of rape.

i just have somewhat more for actual victims of child rape, and thus would rather see one innocent man in jail than 100 guilty walk free to molest and rape more children

but you keep boohooing about how i'm keeping those poor men down, okay, martyrdom looks good on you

you're not in the US, are you?

because, if you are, the bolded is actually the complete opposite of what the founding fathers intended. actually, it's pretty much the exact opposite of a Ben Franklin quote.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Firebird v2
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers

You are messed up in the head, slut. I hope you end up raped and dead in a street gutter.

dude, seriously uncalled-for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces