Welcome to Gaia! ::

little sisters r soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. i can not deal wth it uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't take it any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 evil
I know how you feel. My sister is so annoying. For example, I have my drivers licence and my sister has her permit. When it is just my sister and me in our car and I am driving she always tries to make me screw up and run into something so she could tell our mom and I would get into so much trouble. My sister thinks it's funny. To me crashing into other vehicles possibly ending your life is not funny. I don't know what to do.

Why do little sisters always have to bring you down and mess up your life?

Just today she was yelling at me in the car shouting TURN HERE, GO THERE, STOP, YOUR GONNA HIT EM'. I just want to shout back and say shut up. She would act like a tattle tale and cry to mom.

So why do little sisters have to act that way..?
Some just don't know how to act right.
Some want to spent time with you.
Some could just be evil.
And some are just that way.

sweatdrop I really don't know I am just guessing off of my peronal experience. redface

moarbidd's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yeah. And I bet she's bloody ticked off that she has an older sister that can't
spell or use correct grammar and punctuation, right?
ninja_smarty_pants
little sisters r soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. i can not deal wth it uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't take it any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 evil

Life issues. Please.
Im the yongest, i can only imagine how everyone else feels cause even i annoy the hell outta myself sometimes smile

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
yah, my annoying sister seems EXACTLY like you...
You are the big sister and your duty is to protect and guide her.
The day she don't be there you will regret and miss her a lot.
Sure, little sisters can be annoying but when you're completely grown up and out of the house, you'll miss them. I'm the oldest and have 5 little sisters. I live on my own with my fiancee now and I miss them soooo much. Living almost 2 hours away from them makes me crazy. I still think I need to protect them, so for now they drive you crazy and in the future they will still drive you crazy, but when you're away, you'll miss them.

~Erica
1. Wrong forum.
2. You're wrong in your assertion.

Dapper Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm a little sister and at times my older sister gets annoying.
Simple, all you have to do is rip out her slug and harvest her Adam.
i'm a little sister, and my sister and i have a fantastic relationship (my friends think we're crazy for being sane. ironic, right?) xd
I Have FOUR younger sisters.

They drive me insane.
But I Do Love them.

x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items