Welcome to Gaia! ::

source (google it yourself if you don't approve of the blaze, but it has the guys tweets pictured.)

I for one think that is sick. Why would you attack a person that you don't agree with? Does he want to exploit anyone who doesn't agree? Would he prefer all his opponents in congress if he wins (he won't) be women so he can post n***s of them to discredit them and push his agenda?

This thread is also written with a response to a thread 'GOP politician says we should stone gays to death.' Okay you got one stupid liberal and one stupid GOP guy. Do you attack all liberals with this, or just the one guy? Do you attack all the republicans with that, or just one guy?

The answer, my friends, is one guy. Almost all republicans would not approve of stoning gays, and almost all liberals would not approve of exploiting women for the purposes of destroying her.
Yep. Typical liberal. It's not sexist or hate speech if they do it.

Shirtless Member

She should be able to sue him for sexual harassment or something. Clearly the man has something wrong between the ears and also needs to be institutionalized. He's using the internet to viciously assault a young woman. If I were her I'd be terrified to see him on the street... Although she is from Texas, so maybe I wouldn't be so scared after all.
mluck24
source (google it yourself if you don't approve of the blaze, but it has the guys tweets pictured.)

I for one think that is sick. Why would you attack a person that you don't agree with?
Because being mature doesn't win you a vote with what appears like 90% of the population being brain dead?
Besides, i understand that he doesn't like her hunting endangered animals in Africa and is kinda enraged about it.
I am going to assume this is a lie until somewhere other than "The Blaze" reports it.
mluck24

I for one think that is sick. Why would you attack a person that you don't agree with? Does he want to exploit anyone who doesn't agree? Would he prefer all his opponents in congress if he wins (he won't) be women so he can post n***s of them to discredit them and push his agenda?

This thread is also written with a response to a thread 'GOP politician says we should stone gays to death.' Okay you got one stupid liberal and one stupid GOP guy. Do you attack all liberals with this, or just the one guy? Do you attack all the republicans with that, or just one guy?

The answer, my friends, is one guy. Almost all republicans would not approve of stoning gays, and almost all liberals would not approve of exploiting women for the purposes of destroying her.

So, he wanted to see her tits and apparently this is wrong now?

Shirtless Member

conconconcrete wall
mluck24

He's not wanting to see her naked because he's a horny old man, he made the request to be a hateful pig. He's anti-hunting and she likes to hunt.
ratgirl34
conconconcrete wall
mluck24

He's not wanting to see her naked because he's a horny old man, he made the request to be a hateful pig. He's anti-hunting and she likes to hunt.

... Seriously? Naaaaah. Besides, that's how people get shot, doing crazy s**t like that.
mluck24

You're so full of it. And so is your site.

From your own site:

Quote:
Mike Dickinson is a self-described liberal Democrat in the state of Virginia.

And

Quote:
Despite presenting himself online as a candidate, the election monitoring website Ballotpedia reports that Mike Dickinson did not meet Virginia’s reporting requirements to qualify to be on the ballots in the upcoming election to represent the state’s 7th District.

He's not a politician. He's not even running for office. Your stupid right-wing fraud site even admits this while still simultaneously running a headline which its' own article proves is a lie.

This journalism isn't just fraudulent, it's lazy fraudulent. I didn't even have to look anything up to show it was groundless BS.

In reality, this is a story about a crazy person who isn't at all a politician or even legitimately trying to be one. The Democratic party neither endorses him or even cares about his existence - this is nothing but typical right-wing blatant lies in an attempt to make themselves look less obviously uniquely stupid and pathetic - because the stupid and pathetic people in the GOP are part of the party. They run the party. They dictate its' policy and the stupid and pathetic voters of the GOP gleefully go along with that policy - a distinction which even the Blaze seems to acknowledge while blatantly lying to the contrary.

I should not be surprised that this attempt at right wing 'journalism' itself is stupid and pathetic.

Liberal Zealot

Old Blue Collar Joe

Joe latching on to a fake media story about a democratic 'candidate' without a bothering with the truly herculean task of googling him? Heaven forbid.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Old Blue Collar Joe

No wonder you're so outraged, you get mad at things people never even said. Conservative delusions should have a branch of science devoted just to investigating the phenomenon

Oh and as far as I can tell he's not actually affiliated with the democratic party and was never an actual candidate for a political position as he never even filed the papers.
The Herald of War
Old Blue Collar Joe

No wonder you're so outraged, you get mad at things people never even said. Conservative delusions should have a branch of science devoted just to investigating the phenomenon

Oh and as far as I can tell he's not actually affiliated with the democratic party and was never an actual candidate for a political position as he never even filed the papers.

I concede, yet he still does take in campaign donations.
mluck24
I concede, yet he still does take in campaign donations.

The delusional non-politician just accepts money when people give it to him?

Stop the presses.
if you are a politician, only ask PETA for nude pics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff