Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yobyaxes N
18randa
Yobyaxes N
I need feminism to tell me how much of a piece of s**t I am for having a difference of opinion. Oh, how I love having s**t thrown at me.

Maybe if you treated men and women equally, that s**t wouldn't happen. I know it never happens to me.

I do and I get s**t for it. Say that a woman is in the wrong for forcing herself on a guy to have sex with her and saying "what if she were a guy forcing himself on a girl?", realize just how much "misogyny!" Attacks are thrown my way.

Really? I'm having a hard time believing that.
chainmailleman
conconconcrete wall
chainmailleman
GSK Lives
chainmailleman

It's a concept being experimented on in business hierarchies.

Such as....

Quote:
Feminists think it's because of their movement they can be CEOs. It's really just whomever can get the job done.

So you really think that corporations are entirely meritocracies...

rofl

Yep, no politics, no schmoozing, no a** kissing, no nepotism, none of that's involved.

Quote:
Egalitarianism has been around far longer than feminism.

Name it's founders and thinkers then.

Quote:
Both are often confused with each other as both preach equality yet only one practices it. People believe lies. Feminism is a lie.

Then I should be denied my autonomy and be relegated only to my gender role related duties? I mean, if it's a lie, I've really been fooling myself with this gunsmithing stuff....

1.) Google it

2.) Again, it's whomever can get the job done most effectively (or suck the most d**k in your case).

3.) Founders of equal thinking? No idea. Ancient greeks were playing with concepts similar to it. Egyptians were more or less egalitarian (until the Hittites, then the whole thing just went to hell with one lie after another).

4.) It's because you can do your job woman. Do you think I would put you on the controls to a passenger airliner? Hell no. Not because your a woman, but because I know you have no clue what the ******** your doing the cockpit of a 747.

1. what're you guys talking about?
2. She doesn't suck any d**k, I'll vouch for that. Anyway, sucking dicks is only shameful when it's a dude what does it, according to the ancient Roman principles.
3. If you were an Egyptian pharaoh, you would have had to marry your sister for fun and profit.
4. I really don't see where you're going with this, but please don't aggravate Gunny, she'll probably catch hypertension

Egalitarianism as a model for business hierarchy.

It was a figure of speech, such as brown nosing.

Before the Hittites. Before the Pharaoh lies.

Just sayin'. Would you trust me as the pilot of a 747?

Oh, okay. I'm down with that. Kind of like a co-op profit sharing model? Like an old-timey pirate ship, where the captain gets so many (ideally, three) shares of loot, the officers get a lesser amount of shares (ideally two), and the crew gets a share each?
Oh, okay. Nah, you know Gunny, I don't think she's even capable of such things.
You're gonna have to explain that. Personally I'm a fan of the Kingdom of Kush, although I'm not sure what connection they have with kush itself.
Well, if you had your pilot's license and were flying my plane, I guess I'd have to. Otherwise, the answer is obvious.
chainmailleman
ShepardShepardShepardShep
GSK Lives
chainmailleman

4.) It's because you can do your job woman. Do you think I would put you on the controls to a passenger airliner? Hell no. Not because your a woman, but because I know you have no clue what the ******** your doing the cockpit of a 747.

*GASP* Judging me on training and skills, and more so, assuming I might or might not have them as opposed to saying flat out I can't possibly have the skills because I'm a woman? I guess feminism wasn't lying about everything....

^ what feminism actually is all about, contrary to what a bunch of jackasses might be saying ^

Not really. You and her missed my point. Big time.

I don't understand. Is this some kind of dig against affirmative action?

10,050 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Athena_flora
The original point of the feminist movement was for women to be treated as equally as men. Nowadays the feminists you see are stupid men hating assholes.

I can think of a few parts of the world where a feminist movement is needed. The united states is moving father and father down that list as the decades go on.
Agreed.

Sparkly Star

User Image
i need feminism because when i say that i dont want kids, people tell me that im defeating my sole purpose.

feminism is needed anywhere in the world that a man gets paid more than a woman.
i am a feminist and i don't hate men at all.
i hate people that treat people unequally.

Newbie Noob

I need Feminism because I'd have nothing to laugh at.

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Project 429
"blah blah blah.....belli....blah blah blah"

Couldn't help myself.

On-topic, why feminism, why not personism?
Yobyaxes N
18randa
Yobyaxes N
I need feminism to tell me how much of a piece of s**t I am for having a difference of opinion. Oh, how I love having s**t thrown at me.

Maybe if you treated men and women equally, that s**t wouldn't happen. I know it never happens to me.

I do and I get s**t for it. Say that a woman is in the wrong for forcing herself on a guy to have sex with her and saying "what if she were a guy forcing himself on a girl?", realize just how much "misogyny!" Attacks are thrown my way.

It's because you don't want to believe it. Feminists have a rally where men walk a mile in a woman's shoes, but maybe you should walk a mile in mine.
Yobyaxes N
Yobyaxes N
18randa
Yobyaxes N

It's because you don't want to believe it. Feminists have a rally where men walk a mile in a woman's shoes, but maybe you should walk a mile in mine.

I do everyday, assuming you wear boots to work too
In the world we live in, gender equality is important, and it's important to address the issue from both sides. An automatically biased group such as feminists will never accomplish that. Gender equalism is more correct and gender equalists would do more good than feminists ever have and ever will.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
conconconcrete wall
chainmailleman
GSK Lives
Kohlian
Egalitarianism is around for a reason.

So what are it's major organizations, spokespeople, and what policies have they successfully created or thwarted?

It's a concept being experimented on in business hierarchies. Feminists think it's because of their movement they can be CEOs. It's really just whomever can get the job done. Egalitarianism has been around far longer than feminism. Both are often confused with each other as both preach equality yet only one practices it. People believe lies. Feminism is a lie.

Feminism is egalitarianism.

Feminism is for women's rights

Egalitarianism is for equal rights.

Feminism does not include men. Please provide the source where I can see feminism fight for a man's rights to his kids, or an equal footing in divorce court. Until I see feminism do something for men, it will never be for true equality.

Feminism is a lie. Like religion, empowers it's believers with a false sense of superiority. Case in point, Gaza. My God is better than your God.

Sparkly Star

chainmailleman
conconconcrete wall
chainmailleman
GSK Lives
Kohlian

So what are it's major organizations, spokespeople, and what policies have they successfully created or thwarted?

It's a concept being experimented on in business hierarchies. Feminists think it's because of their movement they can be CEOs. It's really just whomever can get the job done. Egalitarianism has been around far longer than feminism. Both are often confused with each other as both preach equality yet only one practices it. People believe lies. Feminism is a lie.

Feminism does not include men. Please provide the source where I can see feminism fight for a man's rights to his kids, or an equal footing in divorce court. Until I see feminism do something for men, it will never be for true equality.

Feminism is a lie. Like religion, empowers it's believers with a false sense of superiority. Case in point, Gaza. My God is better than your God.

User Image
why the actual hell would feminists do something for men? that's defeating the whole purpose.
feminists are people trying to get women's rights as equal as men's rights.
feminism is not a lie.

chainmailleman
conconconcrete wall
chainmailleman
GSK Lives
Kohlian

Well, if modern-day feminists won't follow their own doctrine of equality, they're false usurpers.

It's funny, it's the same God but they don't seem to realize that.

******** Israel. I bet they wouldn't like it very much if someone else invaded them and bombed them all to s**t, killing massive amounts of civilians, even women and children, in what amounts to an organized terrorist attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff