Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GSK Lives
Kohlian
Egalitarianism is around for a reason.

So what are it's major organizations, spokespeople, and what policies have they successfully created or thwarted?

It's a concept being experimented on in business hierarchies. Feminists think it's because of their movement they can be CEOs. It's really just whomever can get the job done. Egalitarianism has been around far longer than feminism. Both are often confused with each other as both preach equality yet only one practices it. People believe lies. Feminism is a lie.
GSK Lives
Kohlian

So what are it's major organizations, spokespeople, and what policies have they successfully created or thwarted?

It's a trend of thought. Not to mention I already stated that Egalitarianism and Feminism aren't even remotely comparable. On top of that, Feminism or any other movement isn't better just because it has something like a spokesperson, and if you think that you're beyond moronic. Lastly, having several hundreds of western keyboard warriors doesn't make modern day American feminism some kind of political tool.
chainmailleman

It's a concept being experimented on in business hierarchies.

Such as....

Quote:
Feminists think it's because of their movement they can be CEOs. It's really just whomever can get the job done.

So you really think that corporations are entirely meritocracies...

rofl

Yep, no politics, no schmoozing, no a** kissing, no nepotism, none of that's involved.

Quote:
Egalitarianism has been around far longer than feminism.

Name it's founders and thinkers then.

Quote:
Both are often confused with each other as both preach equality yet only one practices it. People believe lies. Feminism is a lie.

Then I should be denied my autonomy and be relegated only to my gender role related duties? I mean, if it's a lie, I've really been fooling myself with this gunsmithing stuff....

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
conconconcrete wall
chainmailleman
conconconcrete wall
chainmailleman
CuAnnan
chainmailleman
I'm a feminist's wettest dream and worst nightmare.

You're really not.
You're just that breed of ignorant MRA troglodyte that generates the constant background noise they're trying to speak over.

It's not my fault feminists are ugly. They dream about any kind of attention, even from their horde of cats.

One, ugly chicks suck better dingaling. Two-A, that's sad old ladies, and two-B, you ain't seen s**t 'til you've met a crazy dog lady. Cats don't usually get spoiled to the point where they couldn't survive in the wild. Dogs get spoiled. The ones I'm referring to wouldn't even eat unless it was just so.

No, fat chicks suck better dingaling.

Dogs are retarded. Cats have claws and stalk you on your way to the bathroom.

It's the same general principle.

Dogs are assholes, too. Cats never bothered me.

Cats are shady mother ********. They act all cute, inviting attention by rolling around and rubbing on everything while purring out of control. Then they attack you with claws and teeth. If you move they claw deeper. If you lie still, they lick you with a sandpaper tongue over and over until you are raw.....

Dogs just bark, s**t, bark some more, eat your laundry, s**t your laundry on the lawn, and take up the couch... I agree. Dogs are pricks.
Kohlian
GSK Lives
Kohlian

It's a trend of thought. Not to mention I already stated that Egalitarianism and Feminism aren't even remotely comparable. On top of that, Feminism or any other movement isn't better just because it has something like a spokesperson, and if you think that you're beyond moronic. Lastly, having several hundreds of western keyboard warriors doesn't make modern day American feminism some kind of political tool.

Not better, but it is more effective and more relevant. Egalitarianism, as awesome as the idea is, has nothing behind it. It's a fart in the wind until someone actually mobilizes it.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GSK Lives
chainmailleman

It's a concept being experimented on in business hierarchies.

Such as....

Quote:
Feminists think it's because of their movement they can be CEOs. It's really just whomever can get the job done.

So you really think that corporations are entirely meritocracies...

rofl

Yep, no politics, no schmoozing, no a** kissing, no nepotism, none of that's involved.

Quote:
Egalitarianism has been around far longer than feminism.

Name it's founders and thinkers then.

Quote:
Both are often confused with each other as both preach equality yet only one practices it. People believe lies. Feminism is a lie.

Then I should be denied my autonomy and be relegated only to my gender role related duties? I mean, if it's a lie, I've really been fooling myself with this gunsmithing stuff....

1.) Google it

2.) Again, it's whomever can get the job done most effectively (or suck the most d**k in your case).

3.) Founders of equal thinking? No idea. Ancient greeks were playing with concepts similar to it. Egyptians were more or less egalitarian (until the Hittites, then the whole thing just went to hell with one lie after another).

4.) It's because you can do your job woman. Do you think I would put you on the controls to a passenger airliner? Hell no. Not because your a woman, but because I know you have no clue what the ******** your doing the cockpit of a 747.
chainmailleman

4.) It's because you can do your job woman. Do you think I would put you on the controls to a passenger airliner? Hell no. Not because your a woman, but because I know you have no clue what the ******** your doing the cockpit of a 747.

*GASP* Judging me on training and skills, and more so, assuming I might or might not have them as opposed to saying flat out I can't possibly have the skills because I'm a woman? I guess feminism wasn't lying about everything....
GSK Lives
Kohlian
GSK Lives
Kohlian

Not better, but it is more effective and more relevant. Egalitarianism, as awesome as the idea is, has nothing behind it. It's a fart in the wind until someone actually mobilizes it.

Relevant? How are several thousand of pre teen girls spouting about gender equality and equal rights relevant? What feminism was in the 50s was relevant, women's suffrage was the driving force of that movement not any particular people. There are key figures in anything in history but you can't just sit here and say if something doesn't have a face is not relevant or effective. And effective? Feminism has done nothing and has had no place in the west for YEARS. Not to mention modern day feminism is so aggressive in other countries it's rejected instead of accepted, they would rather have their movements internalized than to have some American or European flying in and spouting "Guess what! Everything you hold any cultural value to is wrong! Change your ways because all men are rapists and pigs!" And you know well you can't look in any direction where feminism lurks without seeing the majority of the community screaming about that. Is any of this coming together? This is why Feminism is a complete joke to anyone smart enough to chew. And lastly, a true driving force isn't having Group of people at the top either.bullying others or making themselves up to be some kind of freedom force. Ghandi lead a philosophical movement and his method and reason are exactly why he was able to change the world. Saying that something not as "relevant as feminism" is a fart in the wind is an insult to intelligence as a whole.
Kohlian
Relevant? How are several thousand of pre teen girls spouting about gender equality and equal rights relevant? What feminism was in the 50s was relevant, women's suffrage was the driving force of that movement not any particular people. There are key figures in anything in history but you can't just sit here and say if something doesn't have a face is not relevant or effective. And effective? Feminism has done nothing and has had no place in the west for YEARS. Not to mention modern day feminism is so aggressive in other countries it's rejected instead of accepted, they would rather have their movements internalized than to have some American or European flying in and spouting "Guess what! Everything you hold any cultural value to is wrong! Change your ways because all men are rapists and pigs!" And you know well you can't look in any direction where feminism lurks without seeing the majority of the community screaming about that. Is any of this coming together? This is why Feminism is a complete joke to anyone smart enough to chew. And lastly, a true driving force isn't having Group of people at the top either.bullying others or making themselves up to be some kind of freedom force. Ghandi lead a philosophical movement and his method and reason are exactly why he was able to change the world. Saying that something not as "relevant as feminism" is a fart in the wind is an insult to intelligence as a whole.

Had no place in the west for years. Soooo, gender roles got reinstated in it's absence?

And same question; what policies has the Egalitarian movement influenced, thwarted, or proposed successfully?

Also, Ghandi is not a great example. He supported Apartheid policies in South America and was an advocate for racial segregation in the US.

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
conconconcrete wall
Rationing
conconconcrete wall
Rationing
Athena_flora
The original point of the feminist movement was for women to be treated as equally as men. Nowadays the feminists you see are stupid men hating assholes.

I can think of a few parts of the world where a feminist movement is needed. The united states is moving father and father down that list as the decades go on.
if men have a right to misogyny then women have a right to that kind of feminism. women get a lot more backlash for it though which just says it needs to happen more.

sincerely,

a male

can we all please just chill
you don't need to sign things as a member of group with little to no actual cohesion
a male =/= all males but hey dont let that get in your way

isn't it kind of pointless though to sign a message in that way
no
GSK Lives
Kohlian

Had no place in the west for years. Soooo, gender roles got reinstated in it's absence?

And same question; what policies has the Egalitarian movement influenced, thwarted, or proposed successfully?

Also, Ghandi is not a great example. He supported Apartheid policies in South America and was an advocate for racial segregation in the US.

Okay, now I see why the other people on this forum are talking to you like you're an idiot.

First of all, what the hell are you even on about now? Gender roles got reinstated in it's absence? Did you even bother reading a rebuttal? Feminism had it's role to play in the mid 90s, it didn't need to be reinstated. Jesus christ.

Not to mention, I and another have already made it clear to you at least twice now the Egalitarian is NOT A MOVEMENT. It's a TREND OF THOUGHT. Don't group everything with your crazy feminist machine. You know what? Hitler was part of a political movement that thwarted the Jews and influenced over 30 percent of the world. So what does that even have to do with anything? Counting how successful a movement is isn't by looking at how many "wins" it has.

And finally. Honestly. I expected you to even take a glance at the book or the wiki. In this regard you are just wrong. You can look at the National Archive of Historic People and Influences in the Modern World and literally directly under Ghandi within the first paragraph he is considered an "Example for philosophy and equal rights." We're clearly on different pages, you may be well beyond anyone's help here.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
GSK Lives
Kohlian

Do you only support things that are already fully developed and successful? That would make you less than helpful to any cause.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff