Oh, hi there, 2004.
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Senator Armstrong
Yobyaxes N

Not really.

Yeah really.

I know who Yoby's talking about. She's a men's rights activist. I believe in men's rights, too, but she's practically just the opposite of what she sees as a feminist. Hates women/loves c**k kind of vibe.

She who? If you're talking about me then you gotta take a closer look at my avatar. Although, I wish I were a woman because then I really would have privilege. Find a man that could take care of me all day? What better life to live. heart

Maybe I quoted the wrong post, but you were like "By the way, I know one of the girls that posted on that tumblr page" blah blah. I basically was saying I know who you're talking about.

Oh, well she's STILL better than the majority of you feminists. Feminists that say that they "believe" in men's rights only believe that men have the right to deter themselves from "toxic masculinity" without addressing the issues that men face against women (female on male DV/rape, being screwed in family court etc.)
Senator Armstrong
Yobyaxes N
I pwn them in a debate.

Oh, hi there, 2004.

Does it matter what time frame that word came from?

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Senator Armstrong
Yobyaxes N
Senator Armstrong
Yobyaxes N

I'd say the same about you, although you're STILL probably paranoid that someone like me is gonna kill you at night. Thanks for admitting that by the way.

If I knew you in person, and were a woman, I too would be scared of you.

Not really.

Yeah really.

I know who Yoby's talking about. She's a men's rights activist. I believe in men's rights, too, but she's practically just the opposite of what she sees as a feminist. Hates women/loves c**k kind of vibe.

She who? If you're talking about me then you gotta take a closer look at my avatar. Although, I wish I were a woman because then I really would have privilege. Find a man that could take care of me all day? What better life to live. heart
Yeah... until your tits start to droop. You'd better have a plan b, which isn't easy to do if you already have a long employment gap. And if you don't look "hott"? Forget about it.
Yobyaxes N

It's funny how you call my life miserable when you're the one that admitted that you're paranoid about MRA's coming to kill you at night. mrgreen

Not MRA's, just people like you.
Annata Cannata
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Senator Armstrong
Yobyaxes N

Not really.

Yeah really.

Yeah... until your tits start to droop. You'd better have a plan b, which isn't easy to do if you already have a long employment gap. And if you don't look "hott"? Forget about it.

That coming from a misandrist, so I won't take anything you say seriously. Pretty much the same way with a lot of feminists that post here on ED.
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N

It's funny how you call my life miserable when you're the one that admitted that you're paranoid about MRA's coming to kill you at night. mrgreen

LoL. I still wanna say thanks for calling me a serial killer. Maybe I'll come visit you one day.
Yobyaxes N
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N

LoL. I still wanna say thanks for calling me a serial killer. Maybe I'll come visit you one day.

And I wanna say thanks for calling me a radfem.

Can't wait, baby, can't wait.
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N

And I wanna say thanks for calling me a radfem.

Can't wait, baby, can't wait.

Good. I'll bring my gun. Oh and by the way, if we're into believing things about people without credible evidence. I'll have you know that I have DBZ powers. You know, the ones where I can channel energy through my hands.
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther

Maybe I quoted the wrong post, but you were like "By the way, I know one of the girls that posted on that tumblr page" blah blah. I basically was saying I know who you're talking about.

Oh, well she's STILL better than the majority of you feminists. Feminists that say that they "believe" in men's rights only believe that men have the right to deter themselves from "toxic masculinity" without addressing the issues that men face against women (female on male DV/rape, being screwed in family court etc.)

If "you feminists" is also referring to me, I don't consider myself a feminist. I just see the flaws in both groups. I know there are some crazy fems. If she were a fem, I'm pretty sure she'd be one of the crazy ones. I remember her mentioning she's for slut-shaming, so yea. She's just the MRA version of a feminazi.

Oh yeah, there's also proof that "slut shaming" comes from women to other women and not from men. Because in all honesty, I heart sluts.
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther

If "you feminists" is also referring to me, I don't consider myself a feminist. I just see the flaws in both groups. I know there are some crazy fems. If she were a fem, I'm pretty sure she'd be one of the crazy ones. I remember her mentioning she's for slut-shaming, so yea. She's just the MRA version of a feminazi.

Oh yeah, there's also proof that "slut shaming" comes from women to other women and not from men. Because in all honesty, I heart sluts.

So it was a WOMAN who came up with that purile "A key that opens lots of locks is a master key. A lock that let's any key open it is a shitty lock"? It's women who are constantly bemoaning their ability to find a virgin wife?
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther

So it was a WOMAN who came up with that purile "A key that opens lots of locks is a master key. A lock that let's any key open it is a shitty lock"? It's women who are constantly bemoaning their ability to find a virgin wife?

No, but thanks for strawmanning me like you always do. mrgreen
Yobyaxes N
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther

So you admit men slut shame as well.

And hey, just playing by your rules.
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N
GSK Lives
Yobyaxes N
Sermanther

So you admit men slut shame as well.

And hey, just playing by your rules.

I think that everyone probably slut shames.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff