Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have no idea on how to get gold and stuff can some one help me plz
*snerk* Go to the questions and answers forum for when you have problems, but really... -Everything- you do on Gaia gets you gold. Browsing, posting, blablabla.

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Post alot of chatterbox messages. Go to the Art Arena and critize artist's pictures.
get on your knees, and I'll answer these
Open ear, insert fork. Make sure you push it right in.

Go visit the Welcome forum. Not ED. Ever.
You get gold by posting, answering polls, clicking on links, pretty much everything. The most important thing to do is to read the stickies of each forum you post in. Also, try to put your threads in the correct place.

For example, this thread would belong in the 'Welcome' forum.

Most importantly, if you haven't already seen it, I recommend watching this. I think it should be required watching for anyone who posts on forums.
stare
I'll tell you about stuff. In the forums, there is the Welcome area for new people, Questions and Suggestions for info about the site, GD for general talk, ED for extended discussions, and the dreaded Chatterbox where repeat and useless threads go. Then there's barton town, where you can roleplay, then gaian commerce to talk about items. You can also join guilds. On the map you can fish, post art, or buy items. There are special occasions where your avatar is saying something that looks like this: eek !. When this happens, search the screen for something unusual and click on it. You get gold from doing anything, even just leaving the site on for 30 seconds.
Right, right, RIGHT on the front page when you make your character, it tells you most of what you need to know.
any thing u do u get gold u just click and type stuff since u are new go to new to gaia
If you go to forums (that's where you are right now) you just type stuff and get gold, but since your new here you should go to the 'first post' page. But if your looking for gold quickly go to chatterbox and bump alot!!! stare smile domokun
^ ^
( . . )__________
U ( ) mmy ugly kitty cat
l l l l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items