• Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yobyaxes R
Hey! You're suppose to be on my side.

Not even a little.

Yobyaxes R
I hate GSK too you know.

I don't hate her. I just wish she'd stop being a c**t.

Yobyaxes R
Calling your own posts "intelligible"

Has there been any part of them you could not understand?

Yobyaxes R
throwing ad hominems at me and the men's rights movement?

And what ad hom is it that I've thrown at you?
Are you confusing insults for ad hominem?
"You're a ******** a*****e" isn't an ad hominem, it's a personal insult.
"Don't listen to this guys otherwise reasonable argument because he's an a*****e" is an ad hominem.

Yobyaxes R
and tipped you for it.

And being tipped by you entitles you to something?
How about I find the least bullshit post you've made and tip you for it, will that make us even?

Yobyaxes R
It's just too bad though that you would listen to the feminist criticisms about the MRM, all of which are made up, and take them at face value.

Actually, I came to my opinion of MRA independently of any feminist criticism.
Some other ex MRA diaspora pointed me at the Men's Voice website.

Yobyaxes R
Feminists STILL have not yet answered for Valerie Solanas and her shooting of Andy Warhol.

All feminists?
Ever?
And does that mean that all I have to do is find one MRA criminal and the entire movement is equally as toxic to you as feminism? Doubt it.

Floppy Member

CuAnnan

My problems with feminism are largely semantic with a few philosophical and a large resentment at the coopting of the gay rights movement.

With a previous post of mine in mind that I will not be further replying to, this would be a significant different between the second and third wave feminism movements. Filed under reasons my claim of being humanist and second-wave is solid.
CuAnnan
Yobyaxes R
Hey! You're suppose to be on my side.

Not even a little.

Yobyaxes R
I hate GSK too you know.

I don't hate her. I just wish she'd stop being a c**t.

Yobyaxes R
Calling your own posts "intelligible"

Has there been any part of them you could not understand?

Yobyaxes R
throwing ad hominems at me and the men's rights movement?

And what ad hom is it that I've thrown at you?
Are you confusing insults for ad hominem?
"You're a ******** a*****e" isn't an ad hominem, it's a personal insult.
"Don't listen to this guys otherwise reasonable argument because he's an a*****e" is an ad hominem.

Yobyaxes R
and tipped you for it.

And being tipped by you entitles you to something?
How about I find the least bullshit post you've made and tip you for it, will that make us even?

Yobyaxes R
It's just too bad though that you would listen to the feminist criticisms about the MRM, all of which are made up, and take them at face value.

Actually, I came to my opinion of MRA independently of any feminist criticism.
Some other ex MRA diaspora pointed me at the Men's Voice website.

Yobyaxes R
Feminists STILL have not yet answered for Valerie Solanas and her shooting of Andy Warhol.

All feminists?
Ever?
And does that mean that all I have to do is find one MRA criminal and the entire movement is equally as toxic to you as feminism? Doubt it.

Maybe you should stop responding to me like GSK does. It shows your actual lack of intelligence that you claim your posts have.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yobyaxes R
Maybe you should stop responding to me like GSK does.

Maybe you need to stop poisoning the well and trying to imply guilt by association.

Yobyaxes R
It shows your actual lack of intelligence that you claim your posts have.

Looks like you don't know the difference between intelligence and intelligible.
Perhaps you should not throw stones from that glass house of yours?

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Legendary Guest
With a previous post of mine in mind that I will not be further replying to, this would be a significant different between the second and third wave feminism movements. Filed under reasons my claim of being humanist and second-wave is solid.

I grok.
CuAnnan
Yobyaxes R
Maybe you should stop responding to me like GSK does.

Maybe you need to stop poisoning the well and trying to imply guilt by association.

Yobyaxes R
It shows your actual lack of intelligence that you claim your posts have.

Looks like you don't know the difference between intelligence and intelligible.
Perhaps you should not throw stones from that glass house of yours?

"Poisoning the well". Is that a new logical fallacy you only recently heard about since people have just recently started using it and now you're using it in a context that doesn't fit what you're trying to say?

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Right, we're done. You don't want to talk about anything. You just want to fling s**t. Not interested.
Have a good one.
CuAnnan
Right, we're done. You don't want to talk about anything. You just want to fling s**t. Not interested.
Have a good one.

Looks like I win.

Take care.

Magical Girl

CuAnnan
My problems with feminism are largely semantic with a few philosophical and a large resentment at the coopting of the gay rights movement.
Could you go more into the co-opting part?

I'm gay and a woman, and I figure that if feminism is to be a fully inclusive environment it bears responsibility to advocate for queer rights, as well as rights for POC and so forth.

I might be misunderstanding you, though.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
HMS Thunder Child
I'm gay and a woman, and I figure that if feminism is to be a fully inclusive environment it bears responsibility to advocate for queer rights, as well as rights for POC and so forth.

I don't.

Magical Girl

CuAnnan
HMS Thunder Child

I don't.
May I ask why?
CuAnnan
Have a good one.

And this is why, even if you don't respect me, I respect you. You've seen through Yoby and know his purpose. By his own admission, he's not here to engage anything, simply to attack and fling poo at anything he deems in league with the feminist boogeymen.
HMS Thunder Child
CuAnnan
Could you go more into the co-opting part?

I might be misunderstanding you, though.

That's why female bisexuals are marked as confused by the same group, where the typical monosexual is so dam confused on weather you're homosexual or heterosexual. Or how transexuals are treated with the same respect or not seen as existing? It's only inconclusive to how much the majority is willing to gain from the minority and that nice pay check. After all gay is a nice white washing word erases all things not a heterosexual male. Might as well call it GGGG instead of LGBT.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
HMS Thunder Child
CuAnnan
HMS Thunder Child

I don't.
May I ask why?

It's well outisde the remit. Any movement brings with it its own baggage and biases. Feminism genders both the problem ("Patriarchy" ) and the solution ("Feminism" ). For a gay male, this is unacceptable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff