• Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

If Ezekiel comes after Leviticus then it should be straight. I didn't read 100% of it and I didn't doublecheck the math, but, if those have no errors the logical pathways are not flawed.
Leviticus was written: 538–332 BCE
The book of Ezekiel was written between the years 593 and 565 B.C. It was written during the captivity of the Jewish people.

Interesting s**t.

So according to this, it was written as it was happening?
Yeah, and you worship a bloodthirsty God who's ready and willing to fry 5/7 or more of the world's population in Hell for eternity. Congratulations on having worshiped evil for your whole life! mrgreen
No, this numbers game is likely to be whore s**t. rofl

If God is evil, there is no good.

Also I'm surprisingly okay with that, given the amount of smackdown power the Lord is alleged to possess.
Maybe you're just worshipping thin air and religion is part of the problem of injustice? Look, there are countless inaccuracies in the Bible and to list them all here would be ludicrous, but I'm gonna give you this massive chart anyway. If you don't think God is evil for being a vindictive a** hat throughout his entire career in the Bible, then you have turned a blind eye to the fact that if he's real, then he has set billions of people on fire for all of eternity with no hope of salvation for not loving him. Your God is the poster child for an attention-starved, sociopathic, and vindictive terrorist.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

If Ezekiel comes after Leviticus then it should be straight. I didn't read 100% of it and I didn't doublecheck the math, but, if those have no errors the logical pathways are not flawed.
Leviticus was written: 538–332 BCE
The book of Ezekiel was written between the years 593 and 565 B.C. It was written during the captivity of the Jewish people.

Interesting s**t.

Yeah, and you worship a bloodthirsty God who's ready and willing to fry 5/7 or more of the world's population in Hell for eternity. Congratulations on having worshiped evil for your whole life! mrgreen

Also I'm surprisingly okay with that, given the amount of smackdown power the Lord is alleged to possess.
Maybe you're just worshipping thin air and religion is part of the problem of injustice? Look, there are countless inaccuracies in the Bible and to list them all here would be ludicrous, but I'm gonna give you this massive chart anyway. If you don't think God is evil for being a vindictive a** hat throughout his entire career in the Bible, then you have turned a blind eye to the fact that if he's real, then he has set billions of people on fire for all of eternity with no hope of salvation for not loving him. Your God is the poster child of a sociopath.

*a big giraffe*

I'm down with that. All the way across the sky. This is called "loyalty". Besides, they said I was crazy too.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

Maybe you're just worshipping thin air and religion is part of the problem of injustice? Look, there are countless inaccuracies in the Bible and to list them all here would be ludicrous, but I'm gonna give you this massive chart anyway. If you don't think God is evil for being a vindictive a** hat throughout his entire career in the Bible, then you have turned a blind eye to the fact that if he's real, then he has set billions of people on fire for all of eternity with no hope of salvation for not loving him. Your God is the poster child of a sociopath.

I'm down with that. All the way across the sky. This is called "loyalty".
You're down with a God burning billions of people for not believing in him when he offers no evidence whatsoever that points to his existence. You do know that if he's real, then he's planted a plethora of evidence to disprove himself, right? rolleyes

If he's real, then your God has no true love within himself, for his being is filled with vindictive hatred and pride; his only satisfaction is in the worship of himself rather than the well-being of his creations, and he would gladly set someone on fire for eternity for reaching a logical fact based conclusion that he isn't real. You must've never been burned, since you obviously show no sympathy for the people allegedly in Hell. I would say to let God burn in Hell for a week to see how He likes it, but He's probably too much of a coward to ever put himself through it.
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

You're down with a God burning billions of people for not believing in him when he offers no evidence whatsoever that points to his existence. You do know that if he's real, then he's planted a plethora of evidence to disprove himself, right? rolleyes

If he's real, then your God has no true love within himself, for his being is filled with vindictive hatred and pride; his only satisfaction is in the worship of himself rather than the well-being of his creations, and he would gladly set someone on fire for eternity for reaching a logical fact based conclusion that he isn't real. You must've never been burned, since you obviously show no sympathy for the people allegedly in Hell. I would say to let God burn in Hell for a week to see how He likes it, but He's probably too much of a coward to ever put himself through it.

*Shrug.*

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

What can I say? Loyalty. It's not my place to question a superior being.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

NEWSFLASH: HE'S NOT ******** THERE. 2000 PAGES OF BULLSHIT DOESN'T COUNT AS EVIDENCE FOR JACK s**t.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

Can you demonstrate the superior being actually exists?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

NEWSFLASH: HE'S NOT ******** THERE. 2000 PAGES OF BULLSHIT DOESN'T COUNT AS EVIDENCE FOR JACK s**t.

The book is not the evidence, it's the claim, after all.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

He's sitting here talking about loyalty to an imaginary character from a goddamned fairytale. It's like, what the ********? gonk

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

He's sitting here talking about loyalty to an imaginary character from a goddamned fairytale. It's like, what the ********? gonk

Let's see what he has to say to my demand that he demonstrate the existence of this being to which he claims he owes his loyalty.
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

*Shrug.*
Exactly. rolleyes

*Shrug.* Hey, what can I say. That's loyalty.
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

Let's see what he has to say to my demand that he demonstrate the existence of this being to which he claims he owes his loyalty.

Good luck with that one, lol.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
the reverend silver
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver

Good luck with that one, lol.

As expected, an admission that you cannot.

In other words, you are loyal to something imaginary.

Is that something you consider to be worthy of displaying pride about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff