• Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

Oh this old thing? emotion_kirakira
Yes, I love the colors. emotion_kirakira

OMG I frieaking love this denim blue color but most things in this shade are hella expensive and I am too greedy to sell my other stuff. I would feel so off without my black/white, black/red, pink/cream and variations thereof themes. gonk
lol I just have this one really. Other than that I have a few other cheap avatars.

I'm OG and play for profit. My inventory is sick. I hoard like a maniac. I will die buried online under my own piles of digital crap.
Can you give me a few billion gold? sweatdrop

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

Oh this old thing? emotion_kirakira
Yes, I love the colors. emotion_kirakira

OMG I frieaking love this denim blue color but most things in this shade are hella expensive and I am too greedy to sell my other stuff. I would feel so off without my black/white, black/red, pink/cream and variations thereof themes. gonk
lol I just have this one really. Other than that I have a few other cheap avatars.

I'm OG and play for profit. My inventory is sick. I hoard like a maniac. I will die buried online under my own piles of digital crap.

What are you questing?

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

What are you questing?
I was thinking of either investing it for a profit, or trying out new items to make a new avatar. 3nodding I don't really have anything in mind right now.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

What are you questing?
I was thinking of either investing it for a profit, or trying out new items to make a new avatar. 3nodding I don't really have anything in mind right now.

Maybe, if I ever get anything sold. User Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

What are you questing?

That's currently a problem of mine too. I have 600 million gold worth of items that wont sell. gonk

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

What are you questing?

That's currently a problem of mine too. I have 600 million gold worth of items that wont sell. gonk

Yea the MP is in flux right now, since the changed the release of generators there for a bit and people panicked....

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

What are you questing?

Yea the MP is in flux right now, since the changed the release of generators there for a bit and people panicked....
So wait, prices are going down?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

What are you questing?

They did but now they're all over the place cuz nobody can predict wtf is going on. Like people are also selling high because they don't want to lose profit on items if it crashes but it'a like nobody's buying my stuff so I reckon that's not working well either.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

They did but now they're all over the place cuz nobody can predict wtf is going on. Like people are also selling high because they don't want to lose profit on items if it crashes but it'a like nobody's buying my stuff so I reckon that's not working well either.
s**t. I can't believe I wasted 600mill on an item that wont even sell... no wonder there was a 200 mill price gap... .

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

s**t. I can't believe I wasted 600mill on an item that wont even sell... no wonder there was a 200 mill price gap... .
I hate taking a loss. I will hold onto s**t for literally years until it gains again. That's what I mean about winding up buried and playing for the profit.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

I hate taking a loss. I will hold onto s**t for literally years until it gains again. That's what I mean about winding up buried and playing for the profit.
Sadly it wouldn't matter, apparently I was tricked. This is a store item for 40,000. I spent 500mil. crying crying crying crying crying I'm so ******** dumb.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest

Sadly it wouldn't matter, apparently I was tricked. This is a store item for 40,000. I spent 500mil. crying crying crying crying crying I'm so ******** dumb.
Holy s**t, I am sorry man! emotion_jawdrop

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Enlightened Despot
The Legendary Guest
Holy s**t, I am sorry man! emotion_jawdrop
I know, but it's my own damn fault for not doing my research before making the investment. sweatdrop
One thing all End Time Prophets have in common; they've all been dead wrong.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
GSK Lives
One thing all End Time Prophets have in common; they've all been dead wrong.

I thought of Harold Camping and laughed myself silly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff