Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite Soda, or which do you prefer?

Dr. Pepper 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Mountain Dew 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Root Beer 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
Sprite 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
7-UP 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ginger Ale 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
None of the Above 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Eww, Soda D: 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Dr. Pepper Versus Mountain Dew?! 2.0
Now with more objective reasoning!

What's there to be objective about? Dr Pepper is the best.

User Image

X_Torric_X
Mountain Dew - by lightyears. Because:
Dr. Pepper = Dr. Pepper, while
Mt. Dew = Mt. Dew
= Code Red
= Pitch Black
= Livewire
= Voltage
= Game Fuel
= AMP

Can't please enough people on its own, huh? Sounds an awful lot like cranberries. "Waaah, nobody wants our sauce!" "LET'S PUT IT IN APPLE JUICE!"

Pathetic.

Well there's Dr. Pepper Cherry and Vanilla and stuff, but that just takes like Dr. Pepper with Cherry; this tastes like, completely different.

Then again Dr. Pepper doesn't really have a discernible taste. sweatdrop

Of course it does: Dr Pepper.

Rainbow Unicorn

Mtn dew. Tastes better.

Dr. Pepper = crap. Taste cherry ffs.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mmmmmmm Dr. Pepper. Mtn Dew tastes like syrup to me.

Neither are really good for you, though. They're like the worst soda choices available xd
Suicidesoldier#1
Tackle and Tickle
Jolt cola. But if I had to choose Dr.Pepper over the Dew any day. In my opinion the Dew looks like piss, besides Dr.Pepper is black right and I don't want to be called a sodaist.

Put it this way. Soda is bad for you with caffeine, sugar, and other bad stuff. I know it and you should know it. Why not just get the soda fix in one drink than needing two or more to get your caffeine fix.

It's like cigarettes would you want to buy one that says it is better for you as they reduce the bad ingredients including reduced the bad addicting nicotine.

wut

Simple Mountain Dew does not have enough caffeine and all those good tasting bad stuff for me, which is why I would prefer Dr. Pepper over it if I had a choice. Of course I grew up in a time where soda didn't come in a can it came in a glass bottle which if you returned a certain amount of them to the store you could get a free soda bottle. In fact soda tasted better out of a bottle than it does out of a can.

Fanatical Zealot

Tackle and Tickle
Suicidesoldier#1
Tackle and Tickle
Jolt cola. But if I had to choose Dr.Pepper over the Dew any day. In my opinion the Dew looks like piss, besides Dr.Pepper is black right and I don't want to be called a sodaist.

Put it this way. Soda is bad for you with caffeine, sugar, and other bad stuff. I know it and you should know it. Why not just get the soda fix in one drink than needing two or more to get your caffeine fix.

It's like cigarettes would you want to buy one that says it is better for you as they reduce the bad ingredients including reduced the bad addicting nicotine.

wut

Simple Mountain Dew does not have enough caffeine and all those good tasting bad stuff for me, which is why I would prefer Dr. Pepper over it if I had a choice. Of course I grew up in a time where soda didn't come in a can it came in a glass bottle which if you returned a certain amount of them to the store you could get a free soda bottle. In fact soda tasted better out of a bottle than it does out of a can.

What if Soda doesn't have these things?
Suicidesoldier#1

How come you don't have a poll in the thread?

I prefer Mt. Dew too. I don't like the cola flavor (Pepsi/Coke), and Dr. Pepper's flavor doesn't do it for me either.

Fanatical Zealot

Brothern
Suicidesoldier#1

How come you don't have a poll in the thread?

I prefer Mt. Dew too. I don't like the cola flavor (Pepsi/Coke), and Dr. Pepper's flavor doesn't do it for me either.

That's a very good question, and I think I will add that whee

Mountain Dew is amazing! blaugh

Cola flavor is pretty great, but the good stuff is just to sugary and whatnot; Dr Pepper is okay, but I don't really like it.

I prefer tea or mountain dew.

I consider mountain dew my vice, because I otherwise usually eat healthy xD
I prefer Dr.Pepper, my favorite soda is easily Root Beer. So I think the Dr.Pepper matches the taste more. I'm not a citrus kinda guy, but hey I'll sometimes have a Sprite.

Fanatical Zealot

Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1

User Image

X_Torric_X
Mt. Dew = Mt. Dew
= Code Red
= Pitch Black
= Livewire
= Voltage
= Game Fuel
= AMP

Can't please enough people on its own, huh? Sounds an awful lot like cranberries. "Waaah, nobody wants our sauce!" "LET'S PUT IT IN APPLE JUICE!"

Pathetic.

Well there's Dr. Pepper Cherry and Vanilla and stuff, but that just takes like Dr. Pepper with Cherry; this tastes like, completely different.

Oh God, a never ending loop of self defining flavor aggghahh; the universe can't take it D:

It's tearing a whole in the time space continuum; *head esplodes*

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1

User Image

X_Torric_X
Mt. Dew = Mt. Dew
= Code Red
= Pitch Black
= Livewire
= Voltage
= Game Fuel
= AMP

Pathetic.

Oh God, a never ending loop of self defining flavor aggghahh; the universe can't take it D:

It's tearing a whole in the time space continuum; *head esplodes*

Coca Cola should have been in poll.

Fanatical Zealot

Mountain Dew is a fundamental human right, and I am shocked and appalled that this hasn't been written into legislation yet.

This should be the 32nd amendment, which is yet to add the other amendments I also think we should add.

What do you guys think?!

Fanatical Zealot

Rebeldoomer
Coca Cola should have been in poll.

Is there a way to edit the poll without changing the results?!

Or maybe add a second poll?!
Dr.pepper.

Hands down, you disagree your wrong and worship satan.

Now that's outta the way, I like dr pepper because it's mixed well with little energy shots and vitamin supplements (these gross smelly bottles you can get at stater brothers that have like concentrate vitamins..) albeit it's probably bad to mix it with something, It tastes gross and if rather mix it.

And it's just nice you know, Mtn dew is too in your face sometimes, and that seems like a really weird reason to dislike something because you don't like there ads.

I also like the "burn" of soda pap, and would really choose dr.pepper over anything everyday.

Or just anything that has a good burn, is that weird?

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Even the most generic root beer beets Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew, even many colas XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff