Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite Soda, or which do you prefer?

Dr. Pepper 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Mountain Dew 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Root Beer 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
Sprite 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
7-UP 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ginger Ale 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
None of the Above 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Eww, Soda D: 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

prune juice vs. enamel stripper

so do you want all your teeth to rot out of your head by your 30s, or do you want colon cancer?

Profitable Prophet

I don't get why the soda issue is always so polarised. There's options outside of Dew/Pepper.

Mr. Q Cumber, for example. It has less calories than both Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew, and usually costs about 30 cents less. The only downside is, it's difficult to obtain in bulk.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I like Dr Pepper. Better flavor and is tolerable for me.
Tried Mountain Dew once, hated it. Just hated it. Bleh.
My favorite drink of all time of course is magic potions.
Dr. Pepper just tasted wrong... I guess that is why it is very hard to find over here.
I like Mountain Jew but if I want something fizzy I just carbonate Orange Juice.

Adored Sweetheart

Dr.Peppy to me is yummy..though I do love Root Beer. ^^

Fanatical Zealot

RAWR! biggrin

But what of coke vs Pepsi?!

Greedy Capitalist

Dr. Pepper will always have a special place in my heart. However, I consume so much soda I have to drink diet. When it comes to diet Dr.Pepper vs. Diet Mountain dew; I have to say I like Diet Mountain Dew a lot better.

Fanatical Zealot

Tiffa Ace
Dr. Pepper will always have a special place in my heart. However, I consume so much soda I have to drink diet. When it comes to diet Dr.Pepper vs. Diet Mountain dew; I have to say I like Diet Mountain Dew a lot better.

I can see that. xp

Fanatical Zealot

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
A quarter of a cord of conifer if you gave them a quarter for every cord they cut
Jolt cola. But if I had to choose Dr.Pepper over the Dew any day. In my opinion the Dew looks like piss, besides Dr.Pepper is black right and I don't want to be called a sodaist.

Put it this way. Soda is bad for you with caffeine, sugar, and other bad stuff. I know it and you should know it. Why not just get the soda fix in one drink than needing two or more to get your caffeine fix.

It's like cigarettes would you want to buy one that says it is better for you as they reduce the bad ingredients including reduced the bad addicting nicotine.

Fanatical Zealot

Tackle and Tickle
Jolt cola. But if I had to choose Dr.Pepper over the Dew any day. In my opinion the Dew looks like piss, besides Dr.Pepper is black right and I don't want to be called a sodaist.

Put it this way. Soda is bad for you with caffeine, sugar, and other bad stuff. I know it and you should know it. Why not just get the soda fix in one drink than needing two or more to get your caffeine fix.

It's like cigarettes would you want to buy one that says it is better for you as they reduce the bad ingredients including reduced the bad addicting nicotine.

wut

Tipsy Smoker

Someone told me if I drank that stuff while pregnant it would make my son's p***s small. (Mtn.Dew)

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fools. It's obvious that Barq's Root Beer is the superior soda. All will bear witness to its glory. twisted

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
i S o m m e r
I find this hilarious.

I refuse soft drinks, but If I had to choose, I'd drink Dr. Pepper.

I like Mtn Dew (and it is certainly NOT for rednecks) But not as much,

So

Water.

You've obviously never spent time around rednecks.

You know who else loves Mountain Dew, besides rednecks? The kind of fedora-wearing, mouth-breathing crowd you run into populating the *chan message boards and comic shops, sometimes simultaneously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff