Time 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
The Great Gig in the Sky 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Money 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Us and Them 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Any Colour You Like 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Brain Damage 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Eclipse 0.47826086956522 47.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]

I realize this is the ED… then give your reasons for voting the way you did.

I voted for "Us and Them" cause it’s about war, and cause it’s just a real wholesome song.

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Time. The intro is very memorable, and the guitar solo is really good.

Use and Them is pretty good though. In fact, I like all the tracks on the album except for On the Run and The Great Gig in the Sky.
Roy Cura

Use and Them is pretty good though. In fact, I like all the tracks on the album except for On the Run and The Great Gig in the Sky.

"Time" is a classic song in every way.

"The Great Gig in the Sky" isn't my favorite either... but "On the Run" is one of the most essential movements to the album.

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Veto Wolf
Roy Cura

"Time" is a classic song in every way.

"The Great Gig in the Sky" isn't my favorite either... but "On the Run" is one of the most essential movements to the album.

Perhaps so. I find it kinda boring though.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've always been a fan of "Money," and "Brain Damage" is pretty powerful . . . Too bad the radio version always follows it with "Eclipse."

I mean, I know they both tell a single story, but "Eclipse" always struck me as the weak point of the album.

Eloquent Streaker

I kind of consider Dark Side of the Moon to be a single, just-under-45-minutes-long song that just happens to break down into segments. I honestly can't listen to any part of it without the rest.

That being said, though, "Us and Them" is honestly my favorite part of the entire album, partially because of the great experience I got the first time I heard it. I was camping near the Umpqua River Lighthouse in Oregon, and during one night I walked up to the lighthouse, sat down with my radio, and listened to the CD while watching the light turn; its rotation matched perfectly with the tempo of the song, and combined with the sound of crashing waves, it was an almost spiritual experience.
Requiem ex Inferni
I kind of consider Dark Side of the Moon to be a single, just-under-45-minutes-long song that just happens to break down into segments. I honestly can't listen to any part of it without the rest.

That being said, though, "Us and Them" is honestly my favorite part of the entire album, partially because of the great experience I got the first time I heard it. I was camping near the Umpqua River Lighthouse in Oregon, and during one night I walked up to the lighthouse, sat down with my radio, and listened to the CD while watching the light turn; its rotation matched perfectly with the tempo of the song, and combined with the sound of crashing waves, it was an almost spiritual experience.

You're right dude, it's excellent in that you can listen to more than a few songs on the album as singles. Every Moon song could work as a single, in fact. But it's also excellent in that special way where if you don't listen to the entire album straight through, you're quite simply missing out.

And thanks for the personal anecdote. I'm sure it was a magical experience.

Tipsy Lunatic

Any Colour You Like.

I mean it is my favorite, but I also like colors, being able to choose, and instrumental songs.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
As someone who has no idea what you're talking about, the only response I have is "Mulan".

Quotable Genius

Oh, you know... Classics like "Raining Blood" Or even "Angel Of Death." "War Ensemble" is another great single, but I think "South of Heaven" trumps it. Man, Slayer is a great band...
I like "Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac.

King Noob

Eh it's a tough decision but I chose time. But the whole cd is good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out