Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm Canadian-born-Asian, and proud!
Rilian
I'm not proud about being from where I'm from. That's silly. I'm not even proud of USA; it's a crappy country, full* of idiots.
*I know not everyone in USA is an idiot. But, idiots, you know who you are!!!!

Borders, North and South.

Paul I
Rilian
I'm not proud about being from where I'm from. That's silly. I'm not even proud of USA; it's a crappy country, full* of idiots.

>>
<<
GEORGE BUSH
d**k CHENEY
COLIN POWELL

CONGRESS
Raitaro
Rilian

>>
<<
GEORGE BUSH
d**k CHENEY
COLIN POWELL

CONGRESS

What have you got against Powell? He's one of the few Men of the last Administration I had nothing but respect for.

Paul I
Paul Diggles
Raitaro
Rilian

>>
<<
GEORGE BUSH
d**k CHENEY
COLIN POWELL

CONGRESS

What have you got against Powell? He's one of the few Men of the last Administration I had nothing but respect for.

Paul I

I don't really know. o_o
Raitaro
Paul Diggles

Paul I

I don't really know. o_o

Good Job.

Paul I
Paul Diggles
Exofenius

Hence why I distinguished between citizenship and nationality. People whose ancestors are all Algerian Arabs but who live in the Netherlands are Dutch by citizenship and Algerian by nationality. People whose ancestors are mostly of English descent but who live in the US are English by nationality and American by citizenship.

So, by this standard, I would be entitled to British Citizenship, yes? It would make sense, that since I am actually British, I should be able to 'Return Home'.

Paul I

No. I distinguished between nationality and citizenship. Am I speaking Greek here?
Paul Diggles
Raitaro
Paul Diggles

Paul I

I don't really know. o_o

Good Job.

Paul I

Thanks. >> sweatdrop
Exofenius
Paul Diggles
Exofenius

Hence why I distinguished between citizenship and nationality. People whose ancestors are all Algerian Arabs but who live in the Netherlands are Dutch by citizenship and Algerian by nationality. People whose ancestors are mostly of English descent but who live in the US are English by nationality and American by citizenship.

So, by this standard, I would be entitled to British Citizenship, yes? It would make sense, that since I am actually British, I should be able to 'Return Home'.

Paul I

No. I distinguished between nationality and citizenship. Am I speaking Greek here?

Apparently so. Since my Nationality does not match my Citizenship, should I not be entitled to be welcomed back to the Land of my Ancestors?

Paul I
I am very proud to be an American, though i wouldnt mind visiting someplace like England or Ireland...
I'm planning to go to Europe this summer fer a vactaion. on a military cargo plane....but hey...it's free!
I am indeed proud of my Italian heritage. Why? Because I have seen a much more progressive culture evidenced in my own travels to the family home and my own families attitudes. That and we are just so much better at everything than everyone else.
DonAbbatecola
That and we are just so much better at everything than everyone else.

Like cooking?
Raitaro
DonAbbatecola
That and we are just so much better at everything than everyone else.

Like cooking?

That is one thing. I can't say as I have ever met anyone who can cook anything to match even my failed dishes.
Paul Diggles
Rilian

Borders, North and South.

Paul I

What does that mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out