Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
...also anti-war and anti-death penalty?

I've never understood it if they aren't.
Well, unborn babies are innocent while enemy nations and serial killers aren't.
And really, is there anyone who's "pro-war"? I can see that some situations might call for war, but war certainly is not something wanted for its own sake.
oHoN
And really, is there anyone who's "pro-war"? I can see that some situations might call for war, but war certainly is not something wanted for its own sake.
Arms contractors like Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and co, tend to be. Wartime means huge profits. Fun thing is, they've got substantial lobbies. Isn't that exciting?
The Living Force
oHoN
Arms contractors like Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and co, tend to be. Wartime means huge profits. Fun thing is, they've got substantial lobbies. Isn't that exciting?

Well ya, it is a little exciting I guess.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
oHoN

"Prolife" means "to be in favor of life". If one is anti-death penalty, they are anti-death, I.E. pro-life, yes? If a pro-lifer is in favor of the death penalty, they are in also in favor of death. And that makes no sense.
Sin`
oHoN

"Prolife" means "to be in favor of life". If one is anti-death penalty, they are anti-death, I.E. pro-life, yes? If a pro-lifer is in favor of the death penalty, they are in also in favor of death.

Your attempt at logic is cute. Never stop trying heart

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
oHoN

"Prolife" means "to be in favor of life". If one is anti-death penalty, they are anti-death, I.E. pro-life, yes? If a pro-lifer is in favor of the death penalty, they are in also in favor of death. And that makes no sense.

Pro-life does not mean 'to be in favor of life'. It's not so general. It's a specific stance on abortion. Just like pro-choice is not for every single choice ever -__-

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Herald of Death
Sin`
oHoN

Pro-life does not mean 'to be in favor of life'. It's not so general. It's a specific stance on abortion. Just like pro-choice is not for every single choice ever -__-

Lingually speaking, it does. wink

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
oHoN
Sin`
oHoN

"Prolife" means "to be in favor of life". If one is anti-death penalty, they are anti-death, I.E. pro-life, yes? If a pro-lifer is in favor of the death penalty, they are in also in favor of death.

Your attempt at logic is cute. Never stop trying heart

I won't. wink

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Sin`
oHoN

The word is 'linguistically'. And no, it does not mean that linguistically. Your pseduo-linguistic skills do not impress.
What I've understood their position is, by putting criminals to death [mainly murderers and rapists] and killing our enemy nations [the terrorists, I guess?], we are keeping OUR citizens alive.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Herald of Death
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Sin`
oHoN

The word is 'linguistically'. And no, it does not mean that linguistically. Your pseduo-linguistic skills do not impress.

lingual·ly
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or situated near the tongue or a tonguelike organ.
2. Linguistics Pronounced with the tongue in conjunction with other organs of speech.
3. Of languages; linguistic: lingual diversity.

But if you want to play that game, it's pseudo not pseduo

and also:

pro /prō/

Preposition:
In favor of

I think you know what life means.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Sin`
oHoN

lingual·ly
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or situated near the tongue or a tonguelike organ.
2. Linguistics Pronounced with the tongue in conjunction with other organs of speech.
3. Of languages; linguistic: lingual diversity.

But if you want to play that game, it's pseudo not pseduo

and also:

pro /prō/

Preposition:
In favor of

I think you know what life means.

I think you need to look up the word 'retarded' so you know to avoid doing retarded things.

You do not come to the meaning of words via mashing their definitions together. That is not how definitions are formed, idiot.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ray Comfort
What I've understood their position is, by putting criminals to death [mainly murderers and rapists] and killing our enemy nations [the terrorists, I guess?], we are keeping OUR citizens alive.

But by keeping babies alive, they are also keeping potential soldiers, or even criminals alive that might get killed later?
Sin`
Ray Comfort

But by keeping babies alive, they are also keeping potential soldiers, or even criminals alive that might get killed later?

It could be that they [being the politicians, not the voters at large] want to continue the US' imperialism, and to do so, we need soldiers. Or to invade countries for their oil. Or to just kill them brownskinned Muslims.

Yet at the same time, by having an abortion or using birth control, they could argue back that by doing so, you're keeping good, righteous citizens from entering the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff