Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
The Herald of Death

So, why exactly do you insist on not recognizing the dictionary definition? Surely you know how to look things up in the dictionary directly?

I guess you missed where I addressed it. Twice.

You never addressed the fact it's more specific than the definition you're arguing for.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
oHoN

Your attempt at logic is cute. Never stop trying heart

Your attempt to pretend pro-life means pro-life is amusing.

I don't get it.

if you are pro-life it is probably a good thing you are not getting any.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

That was a fact, but if you want an insult you are a ******** little turd whos opinions amount to a load of festering crap even newt gingrich would not let loose from his lips, and even santorum wouldn't touch with his a** j**z infested hands.

Does that make you feel any better?

No, but that is a horribly vivid insult. I like it.
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
oHoN

Your attempt at logic is cute. Never stop trying heart

Your attempt to pretend pro-life means pro-life is amusing.

I don't get it.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

That was a fact, but if you want an insult you are a ******** little turd whos opinions amount to a load of festering crap even newt gingrich would not let loose from his lips, and even santorum wouldn't touch with his a** j**z infested hands.

You're fun, I like you.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
oHoN
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`

I don't get it.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

You're fun, I like you.

I know, right? That was actually pretty funny.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`

I don't get it.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

No, but that is a horribly vivid insult. I like it.

Well, you did request it, and far be it from me to hold my tongue when a masochistic idiot wants to be told what they are.

So angry. Would you like to talk about it?
tererun the horrifying
oHoN
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`

I don't get it.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

You're fun, I like you.

Well, i figured since your thread was clearly a troll with no real discussion i would just take it to the end where it belonged. That is unless you really don't get why pro-life people are not really pro-life.

You quoted me but you are not talking to me. Its not my thread.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
tererun the horrifying
oHoN
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
Sin`

I don't get it.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

You're fun, I like you.

Well, i figured since your thread was clearly a troll with no real discussion i would just take it to the end where it belonged. That is unless you really don't get why pro-life people are not really pro-life.

It's obviously me (I hope) that you meant to tell this to. Actually, my thread has plenty of discussion, but the problem is no one has any real discussion to bring. Calling me names is pretty much the opposite of discussion.
I'm pro-life, anti-war, and anti-death penalty.
tererun the horrifying
oHoN
tererun the horrifying
oHoN
tererun the horrifying
Sin`

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

You're fun, I like you.

You quoted me but you are not talking to me. Its not my thread.

you are boring me, please be more exciting. Do something fun like videotape yourself tazing your nutsack and post it.

And you had so much promise. :/

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Jubilant Sunrise

Yay! Someone to bring some real discussion.

So, Mr. Sunrise, why are you pro-life, and also anti-war and anti-death penalty?
Sin`
Jubilant Sunrise

Yay! Someone to bring some real discussion.

So, Mr. Sunrise, why are you pro-life, and also anti-war and anti-death penalty?

I am pro-life because I personally hold the belief that, while it is a parasite-like entity, the fetus is a human life. I do not come to deny the rights of the woman to rid her body of this parasite-like human, however I do not see it as a good thing to perform. I am anti-war for the same reasons I am pro-life: I support the right for any person to live, despite differing ideologies or so forth. I am anti-death penalty for two reasons: firstly, the death penalty is incredibly expensive compared to spending a life sentence, because of the fact that prisoners under death row must be kept in solitary, and secondly because all human life has some inherit value despite their actions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff