Welcome to Gaia! ::

How you are raised > Your race
sunrise angeI
erstwhile foe
sunrise angeI
Intelligence aside,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just because one black guy took 20 years to get a degree in science doesn't mean their entire race is clever.

There is evidence that black people have smaller brains than white people.

How adorable! You think brain size has anything to do with intelligence! That's precious.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-brain-size-doesnt-correlate-with-intelligence-180947627/?no-ist
...wow.

And you wonder why there are Christians who have a problem with evolution.
Hell Rides With GSK
Project 429
Heritability of IQ is the creationism of democrats

So what should be done with those who lost the heritage lottery?

Sarcastic response : I believe in evolution, so I think we should kill all the christian children.
Roih Uvet
Project 429
Aren't Republicans the ones that rightly believe that IQ is heritable?

Yes. Democrats believe in evolution, except with neural tissue -- which exists in a different, more egalitarian dimension where DNA only replicates when it's politically correct to do so.
Project 429
Hell Rides With GSK
Project 429

Sarcastic response : I believe in evolution, so I think we should kill all the christian children.

My question still stands then; what is done with those who are not of the master race?

Garbage

Project 429
Roih Uvet
Project 429
Aren't Republicans the ones that rightly believe that IQ is heritable?

Yes. Democrats believe in evolution, except with neural tissue -- which exists in a different, more egalitarian dimension where DNA only replicates when it's politically correct to do so.
Ehh... I believe that intelligence is a mixture of nature/nurture, but just like healthy people can have unhealthy kids, smart people can have stupid kids.

I don't think IQ is the end-all of measuring intelligence. You can be smart and test poorly, or the way you're smart could be a little sideways of what the test wants from you. Granted, I don't think the guy who can't figure out his change at thirty years of age "just tests poorly" but I don't think people who test high are necessarily "smart" in any way that matters.
Hell Rides With GSK
Project 429
Hell Rides With GSK
Project 429

My question still stands then; what is done with those who are not of the master race?

We force them to read ED all day.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lucky~9~Lives
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was going to tip the Picard one, but the Sisko one fits better.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Well strength and fitness has nothing to do with why humans are the number one mammals. It was about intelligence. So this is way off, sorry man.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
sunrise angeI
Intelligence aside, black people are at least on par or above all other races in terms of fitness. In addition, they have camouflage at night (akin to how some animals in the same species benefit from being a variant of colour (like moths who can blend into their environments).

arrow Although the premise of this thread is curious, it is not scientifically sound.
arrow Anyone can essentially use camouflage and remain unseen at night. Darker pigmentation may, on the other hand, be better suited for warmer climates. Also, blacks, like all mammals, and like all human beings are diurnal, not nocturnal.

arrow Please say something less absurd.

Xenosaiyan

Another scientifically unsound statement. Next.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff