Your opinion on America.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Mireiko-sama
Brynn Marcus
LATINAESTMELIORABUNCOREMOTUMSTETNOLITEMECULPARESUFFRAGATUSSUMERAEPORCELLAE
Which means, "Latin is better. It's off the hook. And, don't blame me, I voted for Miss Piggy." I don't know much Latin yet but that's what I do know. biggrin I couldn't even figure out how to say "yes" at the beginning. I don't know a yes that just means "affirmative."

I saith:
THIS RELATES TO THE TOPIC...HOW?!

You said you didn't want to learn chatspeak. Sorryyyyyyyyy for making a funny. And it referenced to democracy. And whereas I was using all caps because that's how the Romans did it, you didn't need to.
Mireiko-sama
Brynn Marcus
LATINAESTMELIORABUNCOREMOTUMSTETNOLITEMECULPARESUFFRAGATUSSUMERAEPORCELLAE
Which means, "Latin is better. It's off the hook. And, don't blame me, I voted for Miss Piggy." I don't know much Latin yet but that's what I do know. biggrin I couldn't even figure out how to say "yes" at the beginning. I don't know a yes that just means "affirmative."

I saith:

well it would be wonderful if the US started teaching more foreign languages in its schools, i woud love to learn latin, actually i think everyone should be forced to learn latin and then read old philospohy and literature in latin. that would make people think for themselves for once.
Brynn Marcus
I saith:

You said you didn't want to learn chatspeak. Sorryyyyyyyyy for making a funny.
I saith:
sweatdrop I'm sorry for the caps lock. (Ouch, I sounded quite harsh there...)

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
insaneinfluences
people in america are oblivious to the fact that while they spend millions of dollers on trivial convinences, billions of people are starving and dying of diseases, now why can the US send 400 billion in aid to the tsunami victims when there are far worse tragedies around the world? some motherland your from...

I Believe it is because of the many lies that have been fed to them, in America, i have seen McDonalds commercials, clothing commercials, hell, everything there is one big commercial trying to get them to buy from this store or this company, all so the government can fund their own needs, ands still be in debt to other countries.

Not only lies, but the stupid people of America, which is the majority, that follow such , pressuring others to do the same. The American government cans end so much money over there because it is in there better interest the countries over there will see Americas bribes in helping them and possibly join with them or be more persuaded to side with them in war, because the third world countries have nothing to offer the united states, is why.

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. "
Ernest Benn
so really though, why arn't people protesting against the US? it refuses to help the countless victims of genocide in rwanda, nor does it ackeknowlegde the fact that there are thousands that starve in african countries nor do they stop the cruel labor that huge companies such as Da'Bears put their emploeyes up to by threatening their families and their lives. whats wrong with the world today? why cant the super powers of the world ackeknowlegde and act to these horrific attacks on humanity. didn't Bush say that the united states was the savior to all that are opressed? so why doesnt he do anything about these issues?
insaneinfluences
people in america are oblivious to the fact that while they spend millions of dollers on trivial convinences, billions of people are starving and dying of diseases, now why can the US send 400 billion in aid to the tsunami victims when there are far worse tragedies around the world? some motherland your from...

Are you kidding? We couldn't afford 400 billion you idiot. It was 350 MILLION. Exponentially less than what you thought. Not to mention other countries were making fun of us for not giving more. As long as we donate money to some kind of goo cause, we are a decent nation. Who cares who we help as long as we do it?

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
insaneinfluences
so really though, why arn't people protesting against the US? it refuses to help the countless victims of genocide in rwanda, nor does it ackeknowlegde the fact that there are thousands that starve in african countries nor do they stop the cruel labor that huge companies such as Da'Bears put their emploeyes up to by threatening their families and their lives. whats wrong with the world today? why cant the super powers of the world ackeknowlegde and act to these horrific attacks on humanity. didn't Bush say that the united states was the savior to all that are opressed? so why doesnt he do anything about these issues?

it is beleived that, the super powers dont agnolog these issues because they run over all peoples heads in ther eown little war, as I have stated with spianague, hoping to strive for afreedom in which destroys many countires, murders many people, and what do they do? Call it the greater meaning of freedom, these people must suffer, our countries say, so that we may have what? food, clothing, basic neccesities, heres a wake up call america. Your due for a revolution. Or more so, libiration.

The American government sugar coats everything that comes in, and most ofthe time doesnt even say anything to the people, as to not rial them up to protests.

It is, I think, an indisputable fact that Americans are, as Americans, the most self- conscious people in the world, and the most addicted to the belief that the other nations are in a conspiracy to under-value them.
Henry James

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Vanadia Gold
insaneinfluences

Are you kidding? We couldn't afford 400 billion you idiot. It was 350 MILLION. Exponentially less than what you thought. Not to mention other countries were making fun of us for not giving more. As long as we donate money to some kind of goo cause, we are a decent nation. Who cares who we help as long as we do it?

This is a perfect example of a nonage bred American, thinking that if they give a little money to a disaster that everything will be alright. 'hello world were American, what's that? tripped? here's a dollar, like me, everything's ok (meanwhile in middle eastern countries) 'were starving, dying America come help us, someone!' -America- 'No it will look bad, we want power, well only help if its in our best interest even if it pertains to you dying..."'
Vanadia Gold
insaneinfluences

Arioch de tsako

This is a perfect example of a nonage vred American, thinking that if they give a little money to a disaster that everythnig will be alright. 'hello world were american, whats that? tripped? heres a dollar, like me, everythings ok (meanwhile in middle eastern countries) 'were starving, dying america come help us, someone!' -america- 'No it will look bad, we want power, well only help if its in our best intirest even if it pertains to you dying..."'

Excuse me? While I don't agree with ignoring other countries in need, we can't help everybody. Contrary to popular belief, The U.S is not incredibly rich. We give what we can, not to just the Middle east, but around the world. And I dare you to show me a country who donates because they just want to help. All countries have ulterior motives.

The U.S is not the world's saviour and I don't pretend it is. We don't have to save the goddamn world. Why doesn't Canada step in and save Rwanda? Why not Japan? Because they are greedy countries just like us.

It's not America that is ******** up. It is the entire world. Get over it.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Vanadia Gold
Arioch de tsako

This is a perfect example of a nonage vred American, thinking that if they give a little money to a disaster that everythnig will be alright. 'hello world were american, whats that? tripped? heres a dollar, like me, everythings ok (meanwhile in middle eastern countries) 'were starving, dying america come help us, someone!' -america- 'No it will look bad, we want power, well only help if its in our best intirest even if it pertains to you dying..."'

Excuse me? While I don't agree with ignoring other countries in need, we can't help everybody. Contrary to popular belief, The U.S is not incredibly rich. We give what we can, not to just the Middle east, but around the world. And I dare you to show me a country who donates because they just want to help. All countries have ulterior motives.

The U.S is not the world's saviour and I don't pretend it is. We don't have to save the goddamn world. Why doesn't Canada step in and save Rwanda? Why not Japan? Because they are greedy countries just like us.

In actuality, we cannot indeed help everyone, mind you that i already know this, and am surprised you pushed past a little of your own nonage and admitted this. America does not 'give what they can' they have never done that in history, the American government is deceitful.

How do you know they haven't jumped in or tried to help Rwanda? A reason is because they are overshadowed by American press and publicity.

But indeed America Is '******** up' along with the rest of the world because of people like you that fail to see the truth of the under facts.

-America helps itself. America pretends to help Catastrophes, to better there publicity and popularity in the eastern countries.
Vanadia Gold
Arioch de tsako

america doesn't have the money!?! ARE YOU RETARDED??? america waste billions of dollers on the most trivial things. 40 mil for inaguration ceremony, thats a good way to blow 40 mil. the millions that are paid to the govt. so they dont enforce pollution laws on companies that are destroying the world. i mean theres is so much that america could cut back on and send to somewhere else in the world.
and what did bush say? oh yea " we will free the opressed people of the world from tyranny"

what a dumbass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces