550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"America is a vast conspiracy to make you happy.
John Updike"
I saith:
America is not a country. XD It is PART of the name of a continent and a country.
Okay, getting serious here.
America... is all a lie.
You know what? I ********' love my country (which happens to be the US). Living here is great, and I really couldn't be happier. I don't care so much what's lurking beneath, unseen by, like, EVERYBODY. I'm happy with my life, and my country. Stop dissing my motherland, b***h.
Kiyoshi Hayashida
You know what? I ********' love my country (which happens to be the US). Living here is great, and I really couldn't be happier. I don't care so much what's lurking beneath, unseen by, like, EVERYBODY. I'm happy with my life, and my country. Stop dissing my motherland, b***h.

I saith:
Were you talking to me? stare
Kiyoshi Hayashida

QFE
Mireiko-sama
I saith:

Actually, that was in response to the original post.
Also: QFE=?
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Mireiko-sama
I saith:

I saith:
Oh, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding. whee
I'm asking the same question about the QFE thing...chatspeak is one of the languages I refuse to learn.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
It is obviously your opinion in which you have stated, so no argument can be made with your nonage covered mind.
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Mireiko-sama
I saith:

Quoted For Emphasis.
Arioch de tsako
It is obviously your opinion in which you have stated, so no argument can be made with your nonage covered mind.

My bad... I should've known better than to state my mind.
Deformography

Quoted For Emphasis.

I saith:
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.
Mireiko-sama
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Mireiko-sama
I saith:

I saith:
Oh, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding. whee
I'm asking the same question about the QFE thing...chatspeak is one of the languages I refuse to learn.

LATINAESTMELIORABUNCOREMOTUMSTETNOLITEMECULPARESUFFRAGATUSSUMERAEPORCELLAE

Which means, "Latin is better. It's off the hook. And, don't blame me, I voted for Miss Piggy." I don't know much Latin yet but that's what I do know. biggrin I couldn't even figure out how to say "yes" at the beginning. I don't know a yes that just means "affirmative."
people in america are oblivious to the fact that while they spend millions of dollers on trivial convinences, billions of people are starving and dying of diseases, now why can the US send 400 billion in aid to the tsunami victims when there are far worse tragedies around the world? some motherland your from...
Brynn Marcus
LATINAESTMELIORABUNCOREMOTUMSTETNOLITEMECULPARESUFFRAGATUSSUMERAEPORCELLAE
Which means, "Latin is better. It's off the hook. And, don't blame me, I voted for Miss Piggy." I don't know much Latin yet but that's what I do know. biggrin I couldn't even figure out how to say "yes" at the beginning. I don't know a yes that just means "affirmative."

I saith:
THIS RELATES TO THE TOPIC...HOW?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas