Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Hey guys thnxs for coming to this page anyway i have been playing soccer for like 6 years and um well i dont really like it but my parents think im really good and they dont want me to quit help help help any advice on what to do?
just tell them how you feel and would love to try othere things and don't be scared to tell them am sure they listen and support you.
well tell them exactly wat ur telling us tell how u feel and i am sure theyll understand
kinda same situation here. I was in band for seven years, didnt like it anymore and decided to quit. my parents hated it and werent supportive but I expected that. Even though it was a pain to argue, it eels amazing to be doing things that I love instead of suffering through band. So, I'd say just tell them what you feel about it. fact of the matter is that you wont excel in soccer because you wont have your heart in it. So itd be a waste of time. good luck biggrin
Tell them you don't want to just play soccer you want to try something new. I'm sure they're going to understand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff