Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Member

Jawbreaker is my all time favorite. Ponyo was one I never saw until last year and it's one of my favorites. Like I said Queen of the damned. Sex in the city the movie. Cruel Intentions. Scream 4 was ahead of it's time with kirby in it. Scream the franchise is one of my favorites. Twilight saga without the creepy crush people had on jacob who was underage at the time. heart

loubaby's Fav

Skilled Gekko

The Little Mermaid remake was actually very well done. Saw it yesterday.
its hilarious how much hate napoleon dynamite is getting . POSTING THIS IN 2023. SEND ME MSG. looking for friends. gaia is pretty ded now emo
Mitsukai Zenchou
Taking an example once again from the Anime/Manga/Comic forum --

Due to the massive amount of users getting around the 'favorite character/hated character' and 'favorite movie' sticky by posting threads such as 'worst movie' and such the mods have made an all encompassing sticky for all adjectives for movies.

So this includes:

- Worst
- Scariest
- Funniest
- Romantic
- The Johnny-Depp-ist

And any other adjectives you all can think up. This is to keep the discussion board clean, since the threads that stated 'what's your favorite adjective movie!?!' usually just amounts to users posting their movie and moving on. There's almost never a discussion.

The old 'favorite movie' sticky will be retired to the mists of the Gaia database and be prepared for a wave of threads being moved to the recycle bin.

So please use this sticky, otherwise you really shouldn't be whining when your 'what's your favorite gangster movie' gets binn'ed. gonk

Thanks~!

- Mitsu
heart heart heart

Dapper Noob

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
juno dramallama
Best of all time has to be 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' a classic
Most recent movie i watched that i really enjoyed was 'Nimona' not the best, but really great nonetheless
Mitsukai Zenchou
Taking an example once again from the Anime/Manga/Comic forum --

Due to the massive amount of users getting around the 'favorite character/hated character' and 'favorite movie' sticky by posting threads such as 'worst movie' and such the mods have made an all encompassing sticky for all adjectives for movies.

So this includes:

- Worst
- Scariest
- Funniest
- Romantic
- The Johnny-Depp-ist

And any other adjectives you all can think up. This is to keep the discussion board clean, since the threads that stated 'what's your favorite adjective movie!?!' usually just amounts to users posting their movie and moving on. There's almost never a discussion.

The old 'favorite movie' sticky will be retired to the mists of the Gaia database and be prepared for a wave of threads being moved to the recycle bin.

So please use this sticky, otherwise you really shouldn't be whining when your 'what's your favorite gangster movie' gets binn'ed. gonk

Thanks~!

- Mitsu

Just bored tonight... sad
Casey_O
heart - Bourne supremacy
Bourne identity biggrin

I agree πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’―
Time Travelers Wife

Newbie Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100