Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mei Bear
Any good horror movies? yum_puddi

Have you ever seen Cannibal Holocaust? It's very scary. But it is banned in America, so you will have to order it from out of country or watch it online. Also A Serbian Film. emotion_bigheart

Devoted Smoker

13,000 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was a big fan of Sinister.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

I'm watching a movie called "Grave Encounters" right now. It's essentially just tension and jump scares set up like a ghost hunting TV show. It's probably not all that scary to normal people, but I'm a punk b***h when it comes to anything horror lol

Lonely Gekko

10,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Japanese: Carved, Ju-on series, Ringu series, Dark Water, The Booth, Marronnier, Cursed, Ring of Curse
Singapore: The Maid
Korea: Cello, Cinderella, A Tale of Two Sisters
Thai: Alone, Ladda Land

There are tons more

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
plethorakin
The Thing. The old one from the 80's, not the new one. I liked The Collector and The Collection a lot. Silent House.
Oooh! Did you know that was actually a bit of a remake in itself? It was actually a remake of a somewhat slower, more suspenseful 50's movie called The Thing From Another World.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Any version of Nightmare at 20,000 Feet^^ Book, tv, or movie^^ Part of the Twilight Zone (package feature).

Let's see....Paranoia Agent, The Birds, House (1977), Carrie, Psycho, The Silence of the Lambs, Memories (1995), Red State, Journey to the West (2013), American Werewolf in London (1981)....hmmm, I'll think of more eventually.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Shasta Scarlet
Mei Bear
Any good horror movies? yum_puddi

Have you ever seen Cannibal Holocaust? It's very scary. But it is banned in America, so you will have to order it from out of country or watch it online. Also A Serbian Film. emotion_bigheart
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm related to the director. I don't think it's banned in America though. It still is in some countries, like Italy and Australia.

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
~ ° ¤ , ¸ . ¤ ° ´ * ` ° ¤ , ¸ . ¤ ° ~ - { (@

The Eye 2, the Korean film.

@) } - ~ ° ¤ , ¸ . ¤ ° ´ * ` ° ¤ , ¸ . ¤ ° ~ User Image
I enjoyed Grave Encounters, but avoid the second one- it's terrible.

Seconding Rec and VHS. I'm a sucker for found footage horror movies. Along the same vein, Entity and Devil's Pass (aka The Dyatlov Pass Incident) are also good.

I haven't watched Haxan yet, but it's supposed to be a classic. Check out The Shrine as well. Oh, and The Awakening is great too!

P.S: My captcha is heebie jeebies. XD

Hunter

Try "Martyrs", it's a French horror.

Hilarious Hunter

12,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The House on Haunted Hill scared me when I was younger.

Super Cyclops

John Carpenter's The Thing is probably the one film I refuse to watch - I shudder just thinking about it. A film I enjoyed on the other hand was a Korean horror R-Point. Very high on the "creepy" scale.

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiluha
The only one that made me actual jump is "The haunting in Connecticut 2" Mainly cause they have jump scares at random moments without even the scary music to increase suspense. So it's totally un-expected. I'm used to scary movies by now...but damn jump scares.

I totally remember the good jump scares in this movie, even though it's been a few years.

anime_girl10's Compadre

Bloodsucker

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
emotion_bigheart Carnival of Souls (1962) emotion_bigheart
House on Haunted Hill (1959)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items