Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any good horror movies? yum_puddi
The conjuring and mama
Shutter. Its a thai horror film. I'm sure you can find English subs.
Unfortunately I've seen all of them. xd
Jo Savage
The Thing. The old one from the 80's, not the new one. I liked The Collector and The Collection a lot. Silent House.

Haven't watched the 80's version yet. I've seen The Collector and The Collection they were both really good. ^^ But I've yet to watch Silent House. Is it any good? What's it about? surprised

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mei Bear
Jo Savage
The Thing. The old one from the 80's, not the new one. I liked The Collector and The Collection a lot. Silent House.

Haven't watched the 80's version yet. I've seen The Collector and The Collection they were both really good. ^^ But I've yet to watch Silent House. Is it any good? What's it about? surprised

Definitely Watch the 1981 version. So good and still to this day it gives me the creeps. Just an all around good horror film with a pretty good cast as well.

Rec is another good one. You might've seen it's remake Quarantine. Not bad, but with Rec it's not as dumbed down so it feels like you're in the group since you are mostly left in the dark (hehe, a pun because the power goes out in the movie) like they are and kind of have to figure it out on your own. It's in Spanish.

V/H/S. It's not for everybody, but there are a few really creepy shorts in that movie. It's like a bunch of horror short films in one.

Slither. Campy and more for shock value, but also creepy and suspenseful. smile

Lonely Cultist

Night of the Living Dead

Friday the 13th

Nightmare on Elm Street

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

House of 1000 Corpses

Wrong Turn

Timid Friend

sorry im saying this cause its not actually a horror movie but I would suggest "Day at the Movies". sweatdrop

its a little easy to see how it might be a horror especially if you going with a group of people so yeah... redface

Friendly Raider

Mei Bear
Any good horror movies? yum_puddi

Yup I have lots first is from old movies:
Nightmare of elm street
Friday the 13th
The Exorcist
Night of the living dead
The silence of the lambs
Alien
shining
halloween
Steven kings IT
Fright night
The ring
An American Werewolf in London
Poltergeist
JAWS.
There is some of the best ones I can think of but sure there is more hope you enjoy dear. smile

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
0oSufio0
The conjuring and mama

I didn't find mama all that scary. Kind of a let down to be honest.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
You should see Pandorum. It's a sci-fi horror movie. It's really good.
Kiluha
0oSufio0
The conjuring and mama

I didn't find mama all that scary. Kind of a let down to be honest.

Lol ok, then do you have any good movie to suggest?

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The only one that made me actual jump is "The haunting in Connecticut 2" Mainly cause they have jump scares at random moments without even the scary music to increase suspense. So it's totally un-expected. I'm used to scary movies by now...but damn jump scares.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff