Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

Questionable Borg

Alexander J Luthor
I don't know if there is a Jareth already, but I accept your challenge!
Yay for making How I met Your Mother references out of that statement. smile

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
lolwut?

Questionable Borg

Alexander J Luthor
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
lolwut?
Do you not watch How I Met Your Mother?

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
lolwut?
Not a lot. c:

Questionable Borg

Alexander J Luthor
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
lolwut?
Not a lot. c:
LOL well, CHALLANGE ACCEPTED is one of Barney's lines.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
Mayor Gravity
Alexander J Luthor
lolwut?
Not a lot. c:
LOL well, CHALLANGE ACCEPTED is one of Barney's lines.

ah, lol.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Alexander J Luthor
Yes, we do have one already, but you are still welcome 3nodding

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
You're doing fine my dear. I am slowly going to get out of tune to safe my last strength a bit before it's me who goes down the drain rather then the water, but if it gets to much too handle say so. Then we can level it out.
I will be sure to let you know. Yes I would hate to have to explain to Jareth why you suddenly disappeared
I might need some recovery time at the Lighthouse anyway after this. But let's worry about that later. Yes and I for one would hate to be the one lying flat back unconsious in this bloody room when his majesty returns.*Shudders at the thought* Doesn't give much perspective.
Or for me to have to explain why you are also soaked
He can figure out why I'm soaked on his own, if he could be bothered to do some background checking. I'm half waternymph at any rate. But somehow I could see him giving me a damn lecture about handling my powers when I get by again should he find me like that. Well anyway I'm halfway out how're things holding up for you? *Shivers slightly*
I'm doing well, I must say this is easier then trying to clean the whole room by hand and getting lost
Yeah for this room certainly. This rooms asks for it. The throne room not so much. But this one is just too complicated to clean by hand.*feels about skirt.* Hmm Cyra dear, you do not by any chance know where my pouch is do you?

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
I might need some recovery time at the Lighthouse anyway after this. But let's worry about that later. Yes and I for one would hate to be the one lying flat back unconsious in this bloody room when his majesty returns.*Shudders at the thought* Doesn't give much perspective.
He can figure out why I'm soaked on his own, if he could be bothered to do some background checking. I'm half waternymph at any rate. But somehow I could see him giving me a damn lecture about handling my powers when I get by again should he find me like that. Well anyway I'm halfway out how're things holding up for you? *Shivers slightly*
I'm doing well, I must say this is easier then trying to clean the whole room by hand and getting lost
Yeah for this room certainly. This rooms asks for it. The throne room not so much. But this one is just too complicated to clean by hand.*feels about skirt.* Hmm Cyra dear, you do not by any chance know where my pouch is do you?
Oh yes, I did see it sitting on one of the tables in the throne room.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Ah thanks, Why must it be over there though. I should know better then too leave it behind at any rate. *sighs* Dillema's, dillema's. Either I go fetch it and collapse or I summon it and collapse. What a choice. Or you could get it I suppose but that leaves an unfinished room. Unless you think you could manage to get still water into action again because I'm going to be rather useless from this point on.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Ah thanks, Why must it be over there though. I should know better then too leave it behind at any rate. *sighs* Dillema's, dillema's. Either I go fetch it and collapse or I summon it and collapse. What a choice. Or you could get it I suppose but that leaves an unfinished room. Unless you think you could manage to get still water into action again because I'm going to be rather useless from this point on.
No worries, I'll go fetch it for you and then finish this room. *jumps off the ledge and lands on another, running off to go get your pouch*

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
No worries, I'll go fetch it for you and then finish this room. *jumps off the ledge and lands on another, running off to go get your pouch*
That's sweet of you dear. I'll wait here. Not like I can do anything else.*Crawls towards a wall to lean against.*

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
That's sweet of you dear. I'll wait here. Not like I can do anything else.*Crawls towards a wall to lean against.*
*returns with your pouch and a pillow for you to lean on* here you are.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Thank you dear. *Smiles faintly then sinks into pillow while rumaging trough the contents of the pouch then sighs.* Of course I'll be damned I have all the potions in the world with me except the one I need right now. I guess I'll just catch some rest and then ...*Falls asleep on the floor*

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Thank you dear. *Smiles faintly then sinks into pillow while rumaging trough the contents of the pouch then sighs.* Of course I'll be damned I have all the potions in the world with me except the one I need right now. I guess I'll just catch some rest and then ...*Falls asleep on the floor*
*conjures a blanket and gently covers you before continuing to clean the room*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces