Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
*Slowly sits up and wiggles with toes.* Check that works.*Blinks a couple times and shakes head as too shake the remaints of the spell out*Hmm...
*waits and watches you carefully*
Ah you can let go of me now dear. My apologies if I caused any stress. And I'm afraid it didn't do me much good either. Could you take care off things here for some time and excuse my absense to his majety if he returns before me? I believe it would be best for me to take refuge in my Lighthouse some time. Get things in order again because what happened wasn't a dream.
Of course, you go rest. I can hold down the fort and I am sure his majesty will understand. If you need me for anything let me know.
Thank you my dear. Hmm I think you wouldn't have trouble finding my Lighthouse. I mean how many Lighthouses are radiating watermagic?*The moment that was said worry came to the surface.*Well take care my dear. I'll return when things have settled again. *Poofs off*
*nods rather worried seeing the look on your face and clears the palet off the floor when you leave*
(I say it's time for a jump in the timeline, Or I can continue and type out what's happening over at the infamous Lighthouse with the special fountain.)

Once back home,she gained some of her strength back at familiar grounds, her sacred sanctuary. First stop the fountain the thing she had sworn to keep clean and protect. She could really use a sip of it's water. But at the back of her mind worry plagued her, what if the stranger she had been about to kill in the dream that wasn't a dream had been there when she had been away. What if the water really got tainted and poluted? She ran trough the garden into the center of the maze where the gracious fountain resided. The water looked as clear as always it didn't give of strange vibes either. A sigh of relief left her body it was okay.Maybe I should take a small bottle of it back to the Underground, as a gift to his Majesty. Fae are good at healing but sometimes one really requires a miracle to get better.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Ah you can let go of me now dear. My apologies if I caused any stress. And I'm afraid it didn't do me much good either. Could you take care off things here for some time and excuse my absense to his majety if he returns before me? I believe it would be best for me to take refuge in my Lighthouse some time. Get things in order again because what happened wasn't a dream.
Of course, you go rest. I can hold down the fort and I am sure his majesty will understand. If you need me for anything let me know.
Thank you my dear. Hmm I think you wouldn't have trouble finding my Lighthouse. I mean how many Lighthouses are radiating watermagic?*The moment that was said worry came to the surface.*Well take care my dear. I'll return when things have settled again. *Poofs off*
*nods rather worried seeing the look on your face and clears the palet off the floor when you leave*
(I say it's time for a jump in the timeline, Or I can continue and type out what's happening over at the infamous Lighthouse with the special fountain.)

Once back home,she gained some of her strength back at familiar grounds, her sacred sanctuary. First stop the fountain the thing she had sworn to keep clean and protect. She could really use a sip of it's water. But at the back of her mind worry plagued her, what if the stranger she had been about to kill in the dream that wasn't a dream had been there when she had been away. What if the water really got tainted and poluted? She ran trough the garden into the center of the maze where the gracious fountain resided. The water looked as clear as always it didn't give of strange vibes either. A sigh of relief left her body it was okay.Maybe I should take a small bottle of it back to the Underground, as a gift to his Majesty. Fae are good at healing but sometimes one really requires a miracle to get better.
(It's up to you, skipping ahead is fine)

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

(I'm not having the urge to go and be descriptive by myself. So we go and skip the time up to two weeks after leaving)

She smiled to herself as she approached the familiar castle. It felt good to be back in the Underground. Even though it had felt good to be back home. And the fact she had left the Lighthouse behind with pain in her heart. It felt good to be back among friends. Unconsiously she patted the bottle that hung from her shoulder. She had decided to bring some of the fountain's water into the Underground for his majesty should he ever need it. As she opened and walked trough the castle gates. her eyes searched for a familiar face of a good friend. "Cyra? My dear are you around?"

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

(I'm not having the urge to go and be descriptive by myself. So we go and skip the time up to two weeks after leaving)

She smiled to herself as she approached the familiar castle. It felt good to be back in the Underground. Even though it had felt good to be back home. And the fact she had left the Lighthouse behind with pain in her heart. It felt good to be back among friends. Unconsiously she patted the bottle that hung from her shoulder. She had decided to bring some of the fountain's water into the Underground for his majesty should he ever need it. As she opened and walked trough the castle gates. her eyes searched for a familiar face of a good friend. "Cyra? My dear are you around?"
*sensing a familiar prescence and runs to the entry hall* Hey!! You are feeling better?

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

*sensing a familiar prescence and runs to the entry hall* Hey!! You are feeling better?
*Makes a slight courtly bow* Sorry old habbits die hard. Yes I am doing better, some parts better then others but I got most of it sorted out. So how's life been here? I've brought something along for his Highness.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

*Makes a slight courtly bow* Sorry old habbits die hard. Yes I am doing better, some parts better then others but I got most of it sorted out. So how's life been here? I've brought something along for his Highness.
*curtsy's in returm* I'm glad to hear that. Jareth has yet to return but I am sure he will love your gift .. you must come see what I've done so far, I think you will like it.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

*curtsy's in returm* I'm glad to hear that. Jareth has yet to return but I am sure he will love your gift .. you must come see what I've done so far, I think you will like it.
Hmm his majesty's bussiness is taking a rather long time this time doesn't it? Well I'll let myself be surprised, lead the way dear.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Hmm his majesty's bussiness is taking a rather long time this time doesn't it? Well I'll let myself be surprised, lead the way dear.
Yes, it does make me wonder where he goes and what business he does *leads the way up the stairs* where to first?

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Yes, it does make me wonder where he goes and what business he does *leads the way up the stairs* where to first?
Yes but I don't think he'd tell us if we asked, secret of state and stuff. I have no prefferations you decided dear.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes but I don't think he'd tell us if we asked, secret of state and stuff. I have no prefferations you decided dear.
Ah yes, well true. Lets see.. oh the Escher room .. I finished it.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Got the hang of the the water then? Good job dear it looks beter now.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
It wasn't too difficult and the goblins have managed to keep the throne room looking nice somehow

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
It wasn't too difficult and the goblins have managed to keep the throne room looking nice somehow
Wow that's an feat on it's own goblins and keeping things nice. Who would have thought. Flowers still were they were too?

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Wow that's an feat on it's own goblins and keeping things nice. Who would have thought. Flowers still were they were too?
Yes, surprisingly so.. and I have been debating on cleaning his majesty's room .. if only to clean and leave everything as is .. so as not to bother him..maybe just a simple cleaning charm till he returns and I may ask

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes, surprisingly so.. and I have been debating on cleaning his majesty's room .. if only to clean and leave everything as is .. so as not to bother him..maybe just a simple cleaning charm till he returns and I may ask
I think I'd go for the cleaning charm myself then again I haven't used magic since the incident. It scares me a bit now. Have you found the ballroom yet or still no sign of it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff