Welcome to Gaia! ::

CaptainAddict
Magiically
CaptainAddict
@Magiically

Nice to meet you too. c:
I am both awed and rather frightened by your avatar. please don't hit me with that bloody bat

... but yes, hello. :3

Has anybody rewatched the series recently? I'm debating whether to go back to the beginning or start in again on series 2. I miss my Reichentears.

Aha, thanks! I won't hit, just tap slightly.

I just got Seasons 1+2 on DVD, so I've rewatched the whole series again. Go back to the beginning. It increases the feels at the end.
this is acceptable WAIT IS THAT ZOMBIE BLOOD AHHHH

Ooh, the feels. I've missed them. I'm also very in the mood for some Lestrade.

Attacking Hellraiser

Magiically
CaptainAddict
Magiically
CaptainAddict
@Magiically

Nice to meet you too. c:
I am both awed and rather frightened by your avatar. please don't hit me with that bloody bat

Has anybody rewatched the series recently? I'm debating whether to go back to the beginning or start in again on series 2. I miss my Reichentears.

I just got Seasons 1+2 on DVD, so I've rewatched the whole series again. Go back to the beginning. It increases the feels at the end.

Don't fear the zombie blood! *Waves bloody zombie arm around* High fiiiiive. c:

I've read several hundred fanfictions/theories in the past week, so I've been rolling in the deep feels. Lestrade needs more love, he really does.
CaptainAddict
Magiically
CaptainAddict
Magiically
CaptainAddict
@Magiically

Nice to meet you too. c:

I've read several hundred fanfictions/theories in the past week, so I've been rolling in the deep feels. Lestrade needs more love, he really does.
sure I guess I can slap you high five OHMYGOD that arm isn't attached to anything?!

Sherlock fanfiction is my daily nightcap, so I actually have a pretty steady intake of utter wretchedness and angst. And according to some authors, Lestrade gets a lot of love. *waggles eyebrows* But yeah, I hope we see more of him in series 3. c:

Attacking Hellraiser

Magiically
CaptainAddict
Magiically
CaptainAddict
Magiically
CaptainAddict
@Magiically

Nice to meet you too. c:

sure I guess I can slap you high five OHMYGOD that arm isn't attached to anything?!

Sherlock fanfiction is my daily nightcap, so I actually have a pretty steady intake of utter wretchedness and angst. And according to some authors, Lestrade gets a lot of love. *waggles eyebrows* But yeah, I hope we see more of him in series 3. c:
It was attached to something at one point, but I lost the rest of the body. Whoops.

Ehehe. Yes quite a lot of love. *eyebrow wigglewiggle* I'm really looking forward to how he'll react to Sherlock's return.

As for fanfictions, I always seem to get fluffy fics for a good chunk of time and RIGHT before I want to sleep I get the most gut-wrenching, tear-jerking fics. Then I need something to cheer me up, so I find more fluff and the pattern continues until I fall asleep. Such is the life of a Sherlock fan. |D
Speaking of fanfiction...
Do any of you have any interest in wing!lock?
Endless Polarity
I read pretty much everything, and I've read some good wing!lock in the past. I'll take recs any day. c:

CaptainAddict
I'm just going to back away quietly

Yeah, it'll be interesting. But ever since Mofftiss used the Bee Gees to pull out of that cliffhanger nosedive, I've given up trying to guess what'll happen. Something with Japanese heavy metal, maybe.

And ooh, yeah, I know that feeling. You think "okay, one last fic, then I'm done" and it turns out to be an absolute tear-fest. :c
Magiically

Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive~
/because that's what I'm listening to.

This is a bit more than just wing!lock, but it's sooo good~
x
From what I know it's basically Sherlock with wings.

It can take my different forms though.

Attacking Hellraiser

Endless Polarity
Speaking of fanfiction...
Do any of you have any interest in wing!lock?

I very much approve of Wing!lock. heart

Romantic Sailor

I went through such w Wing!Lock phase for awhile~ It was interesting, I think Sherlock with wings fits him quite well also~

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

I...don't get wing!lock, really. Wing fics in general I just don't see the appeal for.
But to each their own, I 'spose.
ConsuIting Detective
I went through such w Wing!Lock phase for awhile~ It was interesting, I think Sherlock with wings fits him quite well also~

Nice avi c:

I don't read wing!lock regularly, but if someone recommends a good fic I'll read it.
Someone I follow on tumblr likes wing!lock so I always end up reading the fics she links.

In any other case I don't think I'd like wing fics, but this just works for some reason.
..but I can't really say for sure.
I've never been that big on Wing!Fics, not sure why. I read plenty of other AU, I'm just not really into changing the species of characters I guess. *Shrug*

ON ANOTHER NOTE, GUYS WE NEED TO HELP SHERLOCK!

Chapters (A Canadian bookstore) has a contest on facebook, called "My fictional Hero" where you can vote for your favourite hero from a novel series. Sherlock is up there but not in the lead, we need to vote for him because well, we love him. You can vote up to three times a day.

High-functioning Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i haven't actually read any wing!lock before, but the fanart i've seen for it is absolutely gorgeous. uwu

also i voted for sherlock. let's get that fine piece of fictional a** in the lead, guise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff