Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'm not sure how to make a tinychat. sweatdrop But I might invite a friend if that's ok!

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Kiwi, you should definitely do the honors. c:

I think I might have to skip out on it, though. I've got so much work to catch up on. I feel bad; we've been trying to set this up, and then we all kind of disappear in the interim. And then I forget the plans and stuff comes up. I'll try and stop by. *hides because of guilt*

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

An excellent Sherlockwatch today, methinks!
Glad I was able to stay for the whole thing.
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it! And for those of you who couldn't, never fear! We shall do it again sometime soon!
The planning for these things is generally Cobalt's division, but it's never too early to start gathering times which work for everyone~

Lupine Hellraiser

Sad that I had work, but glad to hear it went well.
nex
t time ~
Heyyy good to see that Sherlockwatch happened yesterday :3 Who all made it? Those who were not able to attend will get preference for days/times for the next one. But don't worry I will still try to accomodate everybody!

I have to say though I'm not too sad I missed it, boy I've liked for 6 months kissed me soooo :>

In other news DOCTOR WHO SEASON 7 TRAILER. DID YOU SEE RUPERT??
Cobalt
Heyyy good to see that Sherlockwatch happened yesterday :3 Who all made it? Those who were not able to attend will get preference for days/times for the next one. But don't worry I will still try to accomodate everybody!

I have to say though I'm not too sad I missed it, boy I've liked for 6 months kissed me soooo :>

In other news DOCTOR WHO SEASON 7 TRAILER. DID YOU SEE RUPERT??
*tacklehugs you* Congratulations! Now all you have to do is convert him into a Sherlockian. c:

I've seen gifsets of the trailer. Lestrade with a pistol... *waggles eyebrows*

Super Smoker

User Image

♕ J I I A O
✖ ✖ ✖

I missed Sherlockwatch!!! crying
Oh well, next time...
;____; </3

___________________And congratulations Cobalt!
___________________>w< <3

3,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
I was there for Sherlock watch. It was rad. cool
Haha thanks guys! He's pretty rad.

Magiically
Now all you have to do is convert him into a Sherlockian. c:

Ohhhh he's already seen Sherlock :3 Though actually I'm not sure if he's seen the second season since it's not on Netflix. And he's the one who introduced me to Doctor Who. Keeper?
Rarely_an_oddity
OH I JUST REMEMBERED MY DREAM!

I totally dreamt of Sherlock! And we were room mates! And I could tell he liked me but it wasn't all mushy. But he knew that I knew and he didn't mind. mrgreen

Anyway, the dream gets weird and by far the weirded thing that happened, was that one chick started getting all cuddly with him. Then a doodle of a T-Rex shows up and said "ENOUGH WITH THIS ANIME-LOVE CRAP BULLSHIT!"

xd Best dream ever...

lolwhat

Best dream ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out