Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Otaku

Born Backwards
It is KILLING to have to wait for the second season.

Though I'm really excited to see Martin & Benedict (well his voice) in The Hobbit, so in a way I find the reason for the long wait okay ehehe.

The wait for the hobbit is long away too. ;w;

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Blimey Bloody Bollocks
Born Backwards

Though I'm really excited to see Martin & Benedict (well his voice) in The Hobbit, so in a way I find the reason for the long wait okay ehehe.

Ugh too true! And all the videos that Peter Jackson keeps releasing doesn't help with the wait...

Dead Otaku

Born Backwards
Blimey Bloody Bollocks
Born Backwards

Ugh too true! And all the videos that Peter Jackson keeps releasing doesn't help with the wait...

Auggh so true it's like a horrible cocktease.

Anxious Shapeshifter

Born Backwards
Blimey Bloody Bollocks
Born Backwards

He said the next one would be on-location. Maybe the next location is Erebor itself?

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Arizona Ranger
      He said the next one would be on-location. Maybe the next location is Erebor itself?

That would be too awesome! I was hoping it would be Hobbiton, they're currently filming there I think.

Inquisitor

Oh god The Hobbit. I am so excited I cannot even begin to describe how awesome this is for me. I loved the books then the movies. And I have been a fan of Martin for some time now (since me watching him on The Office.), and when I heard that he was play Bilbo I was ecstatic.

Inquisitor

Blimey Bloody Bollocks

OMG YOUR SIGNATURE!!!! reapersun is amazing!!!!
Do you have a tumblr?

Dead Otaku

Emilee Lennon
Blimey Bloody Bollocks

OMG YOUR SIGNATURE!!!! reapersun is amazing!!!!
Do you have a tumblr?

I do. emotion_kirakira Tumblr
And she issss.~

Inquisitor

Blimey Bloody Bollocks
I started following you :3

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh my, I haven't visited this thread in a while. >...<

Still waiting for season 2 with bated breath.

Familiar Phantom

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Arizona Ranger
      But Conan-Doyle's work is the source material for everything else. It's like someone saying they've read Half-Blood Prince but didn't read Philosopher's Stone. There are call-backs and references they they're going to completely miss.

And with this comparison, the fact that I've only read "Study in Scarlet" makes me feel very deprived... sweatdrop

Scamp

Arizona Ranger
      So, have any of you folks listened to Cabin Pressure?
#terrible thread owner alert #hi guys long time no see #learn't a lot of new twitters in the last few days with the scoring being about done and everyone making Sue Vertue cry, should I add them? They're probably going to be moving on to other things pretty quick but we might get more goodies from them. Opinionssssss?

YES YES YES I HAVE LISTENED TO CABIN PRESSURE.
I am in the process of convincing my husband to give it a listen as well, but it's not going so well. OH WELL I WILL PLAY YELLOW CAR BY MY ******** SELF THANK YOU. >:'C
also trying to get it to my friends but none of THEM are biting EITHER even though I know for a fact it is exactly up their respective alleys. Oh still well. >:',C

@The Hobbit: a;lskdjf
hello I am Cynthia and I have a million feelings for this
have
have you guys seen the tiny minute-and-a-half blurb Benedict talks about it in a TTSS interview (which by the way is another something I'm crazy excited for), in which he has learned the correct pronunciation of Smaug, divulges that he'll be going to actually do motion-capture in January (big month, that. My 21st birthday is also in here but I cannot go out and get smashed because I'll just drunkenly cry about all the amazing things going on elsewhere that I'm not a part of. I cannot celebrate my 21st by weeping unpatriotically about how I'm stuck being American, just no), and he's practicing being limber for "that jumpsuit with baubles on, known as motion capture?"
And the
the
I'm incredibly behind with the progress films on the FB page gonna go take care of that bye love you

also sorry for dropping off the planet. Things happened, job, winter is finally here and with it comes seasonal depression and my energy and caring kinda falls by the wayside. I': Minnesota was a terrible choice for living in, never ever come here. Will try to be doing better about taking care of this s**t, buuuut no promises. Somebody stab me in the face if something massive goes by unannounced in here, okay?
I LOVE CABIN PRESSURE!
Gosh, I never knew there were any BBC Sherlock, Dr Who, Merlin, and Cabin Pressure fans on Gaia! :'D

Scamp

xXeasily_amusedXx
I LOVE CABIN PRESSURE!
Gosh, I never knew there were any BBC Sherlock, Dr Who, Merlin, and Cabin Pressure fans on Gaia! :'D
Count me out of the Merlin bit, but I always thought this would be something like inevitable... I mean, with such a long wait and nothing with which to fill it, of course we'd branch out, right?
; 3;
the wait needs to be done now though because I've run out of things to fill the void...!

But yes. Cabin Pressure. I just... I just have a lot of feelings about Arthur in relation to everyone else, okay? My heart swells with adorableness! emotion_donotwant

Anxious Shapeshifter

First trailer for The Hobbit is going to be shown before Game of Shadows. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who finds this beautifully fitting?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff