Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's all work to him. Everything else is transport. c:

I know actors aren't the people they portray but REALLY, be a little more like Sherlock, Cumberbatch. We dare you.

And his phone! Has a heart cut from the Union flag! *cue melting of fangirls and fanboys everywhere*

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Magically, I think if he were anymore like Sherlock, we'd all be dead from excessive fangirling. XD Fangirl/fanboy puddles on the floor that could never be fixed.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Bluh, too late for that.
Someone mind bottling me up?
*starts running down the drain*
oh nooooo

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Gah! Oh noes! -scoops kiwi up and places in a bowl- There! ^o^
No going down the drain for you!

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Yes. This bottle is excellent. Make sure no one drinks me. That would give me a sad. :c

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

We don't wantcha getting a sad. D:
-wraps tape around the lid- There. Only the stubborn can drink you now! XD
Blackwidow114
Magically, I think if he were anymore like Sherlock, we'd all be dead from excessive fangirling. XD Fangirl/fanboy puddles on the floor that could never be fixed.
Wait, we're not already dead from excessive fangirling? I think I'm doing this wrong, uh oh

Honestly, I smile like an idiot every time I see a clip/picture of him.
This hasn't happened since I was in love with Hugh Jackman, back when I was eleven years old.
*shakes fist* How dare you enlist us into your swooning fangirl/fanboy army, Benedict!

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Magiically
Wait, we're not already dead from excessive fangirling? I think I'm doing this wrong, uh oh

Honestly, I smile like an idiot every time I see a clip/picture of him.
This hasn't happened since I was in love with Hugh Jackman, back when I was eleven years old.
*shakes fist* How dare you enlist us into your swooning fangirl/fanboy army, Benedict!

Bahaha, truueeee. I meant even more dead. Though I do wonder if that possible... o.o
I do exactly the same! Especially when he's got that adorable little grin! Oh mah gawd. He's just... he just is! emotion_kirakira
We Benaddicts should create some kind of oath or something, I love fandoms that have those. XD

Super Smoker

User Image

♕ J I I A O
✖ ✖ ✖

Lucy Liu is playing Watson in the American version of the show.
emotion_donotwant

Well, at least they're changing the show up a bit. Definitely no threat of accusation from the BBC if Watson is a woman. :3 And Lucy Liu is cool - she can act. I'm more interested now, actually.

And I know this isn't a Cumberbatch fanthread wait, it isn't? But oh my god the leaked Star Trek videos? He and Quinto are doing some awesome fighting scenes and... well... erm. That's attractive, to put it lightly.
Benaddicts: more dead than usual. Also, puddles. <3

Lucy Liu can totally act and I adore her, but I'm reeeeally not sure about an asian/female!Watson.....

AUGH STAR TREK MY CHILDHOOD. I grew up watching TNG and DS9 and Voyager. My adult nerd self is COMPLETELY pleased with the upgrades. And boy can my adult self appreciate the mancandy.... :9
I died forever ago because of Benedict, but my love brought me back to life. Now I'm a zombie who's only purpose in life is literally to love him. *Nodnod*

Lucy Liu as Watson? Not sure how I feel about this, but if they're swinging it this way I hope they make Sherlock a girl to. It will bring us much amusing fanart of them meeting and interacting.

I can just see them there now, the two pairs meeting and Sherlock all amused.

Sherlock :"John! You're a woman!"
John: "I-I'm, what?"
Sherlock: "And you're asian!"
Watson: "And you're a man who is way to pretty to be straight."
Shirley: "I just assumed they were dating, they're WAY to cozy."
John: "We're not a couple!"
Shirley: "We are"
Sherlock: "..."
John: "...wut?"
Maybe they'll actually make Sherlock gay this time so there's that semi-sexual tension that they deny but seems obvious to everyone else anyway because that's how it has to be.
Ah no, just read that Jonny Lee Miller is goibng to be playing Sherlock. Well, there goes that. I'm very apprehensive about this series, as the creators are just trying to leech off of the buzz Sherlock has made.

My main worry is that it's going to be 'Americanized'. not like the fact that it's taking place in New York. I mean that they'll make it like most American programing. All about action and shot-outs and sex-appeal. Who's willing to bet we'll see frequent 'sexy' scenes of Watson, changing, showering. Although if we got those of Martin Freeman I'd be happy. Benedict to.

Apparently BBC is keeping a close eye on the pilot though and plans on jumping them with a lawsuit if they find anything ripped off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff