Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know right? They just did a big update yesterday. I'll pop on to say hi. I'm Xanderly.

Sparkly Lunatic

One of the theories how Sherlock survived the fall:

User Image

I really want this to happen!! Wholock FTW!
Man, I live in my own little fantasy world where ANYONE from Sherlock becomes the Doctors next companion. I'd say I could see Lestrade as a companion, but he strikes me more as a future member of Torchwood.

I can see it as the Doctor taking John as a companion though, and an overprotective Sherlock inviting himself along to look after him.

I still stick with the fact that Sherlock would be more annoyed then anything else by the Daleks.

Super Smoker

User Image

J I I A O

[x]

ehem... /cough...
___________________@///////@;;

___________________/explodes

Sadly, as pretty as this is I don't think it's Cumberbatch.

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Magiically
Blackwidow114
Cobalt, you have just made my life. :3 I so wanted to see Frankenstein and now it's gonna be in cinemas nearby! emotion_kirakira
Oh my god, your signature. You're a Bowie fan? YOU LIKE LABYRINTH?

*tacklehugs you unashamedly*

-is tackled- XD Yep, I am a huuuuge Bowie fan and no, I don't like Labyrinth. I love Labyrinth!! It's probably my favourite film ever. XD
I didn't know if many people would recognize it, it's not exactly a mainstream film.

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Just realised hoe far behind I am with this thread too: gonk Fuuuu. >.<
I also suggest you watch it, it is fickin' fantastic, bit cheesy sure, but so good! The others are right too, the sexual tention is just, madness. XD
And the Goblin king is gawjus! emotion_kirakira

Super Smoker

User Image

J I I A O

No?
It is from Frankenstein ne?
D:

___________________/looks closely
___________________I wish I could see their face better...
___________________:c

Anxious Shapeshifter

Nope. That's not from Frankenstein. The creature has a sewn-up autopsy scar on his chest.
Seriously, I'm in such a mood to watch Labyrinth now. Oh god you guys, what have you done to me?

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Helloooo!!! I am happy that I found this thread! I didn't know there were Sherlock ones ;v;

I just finished the second series so I wont be spoiled xdd

Anyone else in omegle anoning? xd
Blackwidow114
Magiically
Blackwidow114
Cobalt, you have just made my life. :3 I so wanted to see Frankenstein and now it's gonna be in cinemas nearby! emotion_kirakira
Oh my god, your signature. You're a Bowie fan? YOU LIKE LABYRINTH?

*tacklehugs you unashamedly*

-is tackled- XD Yep, I am a huuuuge Bowie fan and no, I don't like Labyrinth. I love Labyrinth!! It's probably my favourite film ever. XD
I didn't know if many people would recognize it, it's not exactly a mainstream film.
*still clinging to you*

Favorite album? Favorite song?

LABYRINTHWATCH TIME?! (With more Sherlock, of course.)
Yes yes, speaking of which, when do you guys want to do another Sherlockwatch? This time I'd like to plan a bit more in advance so we can have a bigger and more solidified attendance. What are good days for y'all? I happen to have Sunday Mar 11 off work, anytime that day could work for me. Sunday has worked for us in the past. Alternately, Tuesday nights seem to work well for me also, though this coming Tuesday for me is accounted for, but I'd like to plan further out anyway. I tend to work a lot of evenings, so I'd be home by 11 or 12, depending on the day. This is probably a bit late for most of you, though. And I don't always work the closing shift, my schedule changes every week.

What are your free days in general? Times or days that work well for you?

Thoughts? I WANT ALL OF YOU TO DO THIS THING. YES ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE <3

And I'd be okay with a Labyrinthwatch ;D

Super Smoker

User Image

J I I A O

Sherlockwatch times are good after 6... but that is in my timezone.
o 3o

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Around 6 works for me most days. c:
(Remember, that's PST for me)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff