Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Willow ********. This is the worst part of Rupaul's Drag Race.
The bittersweet days following the finale. D:

I never realize how much of my life revolves around the show until it's over.

emotion_donotwant [/
nrh9itqe:0="Willow ********. This is the worst part of Rupaul's Drag Race.

emotion_donotwant [/size]

I always looked FORWARD to MONDAY nights. Now it's going to be SO boring. I don't think I can watch the RPDR reruns because of phi phi.

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Gothic Ballet Boi

emotion_donotwant [/
nrh9itqe:1="Willow ********. This is the worst part of Rupaul's Drag Race.

I always looked FORWARD to MONDAY nights. Now it's going to be SO boring. I don't think I can watch the RPDR reruns because of phi phi.
Seriously. Maybe she'll learn from her mistakes like Tyra Sanchez and become more of a lady.
In the meantime, I'll have to get my fix by watching old episodes from past seasons on Netflix.

What a full life.

emotion_awesome

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Willow Monster
Gothic Ballet Boi

emotion_donotwant [/
nrh9itqe:2="Willow ********. This is the worst part of Rupaul's Drag Race.

Seriously. Maybe she'll learn from her mistakes like Tyra Sanchez and become more of a lady.
In the meantime, I'll have to get my fix by watching old episodes from past seasons on Netflix.

What a full life.

emotion_awesome

I actually didn't think that Tyra was that bad. She just needed some singing lessons to soften that AWFUL screeching. When I think of phi phi the words GAWD DAYUM come to mind. When I heard a rumour that phi phi was the winner of RPDR I almost stopped watching. Then I heard that the fans could vote I KNEW she wouldn't win. That AWFUL drag she wore at the reunion was so old school showgirl drag. Now, it's over and he didn't win. I only have to worry about LaQeefa coming back, which I think she will. sad

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Gothic Ballet Boi
I actually didn't think that Tyra was that bad. She just needed some singing lessons to soften that AWFUL screeching. When I think of phi phi the words GAWD DAYUM come to mind. When I heard a rumour that phi phi was the winner of RPDR I almost stopped watching. Then I heard that the fans could vote I KNEW she wouldn't win. That AWFUL drag she wore at the reunion was so old school showgirl drag. Now, it's over and he didn't win. I only have to worry about LaQeefa coming back, which I think she will. sad
I think I was bothered by her win because I was so pro-Raven.
Tyra's drag is amazing, but I didn't like how she was consistently being uncooperative and falling asleep during group challenges.
I absolutely loved her blushing bride look. She deserved that win, so I'll give her that.

Now, about Phi Phi's reunion drag...
I think she was going for a Dolly Parton look, but I don't know how successful she was.
The way she was sitting accentuated her manly thighs, too. Tsk, tsk.

Hooray for Willam for calling her out on that hateful autograph bullshit.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I think I was bothered by her win because I was so pro-Raven.
Tyra's drag is amazing, but I didn't like how she was consistently being uncooperative and falling asleep during group challenges.
I absolutely loved her blushing bride look. She deserved that win, so I'll give her that.

Now, about Phi Phi's reunion drag...
I think she was going for a Dolly Parton look, but I don't know how successful she was.
The way she was sitting accentuated her manly thighs, too. Tsk, tsk.

Hooray for Willam for calling her out on that hateful autograph bullshit.

I guess what I meant was that I didn't find Tyra as ANNOYING as phi phi. She had some nice dresses but I hated her wigs. Don't get me wrong, I am ALL for the AFRO. One of my fave pics of Ru is when he is wearing this GIGANTIC afro! But the way Tyra styled them wasn't all that unique. I actually thought that RAVEN should have won the bride challenge. I LOVED her outfit. Yeah, phi phi's wig was DOLLYish but her outfit was not. I noticed that his shoulders looked quite broad too. I wonder if Raja will be back for the ALL STARS season?

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tyra was nice and all, but Raven and Juju were robbed.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I thought Raven should have won too. I liked the Drag U when Raven's mom was on it.

Fashionable Vampire

Who wants to see Shangela vs. Phi Phi?:
http://www.newnownext.com/video-un-aired-moments-from-the-drag-race-reunion/05/2012/

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Raven was TOTALLY robbed.
Honestly, Tyra is pretty and all... but I really do not like her. She has such a flat personality and I still find it hard to believe that she won over Raven. Whenever I go to a show with Raven in it, they always introduce her and the "True Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2"... even once when Tyra was there. lol. I was living for that s**t!

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Classy Dame
Honestly, Tyra is pretty and all... but I really do not like her. She has such a flat personality and I still find it hard to believe that she won over Raven. Whenever I go to a show with Raven in it, they always introduce her and the "True Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2"... even once when Tyra was there. lol. I was living for that s**t!
I want your life.

User Image

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Willow Monster
Classy Dame
I want your life.

User Image

Aww It's just convenient that I live in Southern California, and I'm totally thankful for that!
I love that gif of Sharon!

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Why, thank you. I have quite a few.

I only live about 5-6 hours away in Arizona.
Due to a lack of transportation, I'll have to wait until Sharon comes to Phoenix in July.
Let's hope the venue is 18+ and not 21+.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Did anyone watch the shangela/phi phi vid? Gawd I hope that phi phi is not back for all stars!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
UGH! No DRAG RACE tonight! sad

Fashionable Vampire

For those who want to see Piyah Martell's butterfly headpiece that was made on RPDR:

smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces