Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Omnipresent Demigod

obamaurmama
HDMI
obamaurmama
HDMI
HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ══════════════════════╗

I know I'm not ready... Smallville's final season ended last friday... And now Supernatural's at its finale too?.... I dont know what the ******** I'm supposed to watch now :/

╚══════════════════════ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

Tell me I'm not alone in what happened with Lex in his final scene. HEARTBROKEN. Cried like I had a v****a.

HDMI

Actually, I havent watched the 2 eps finale of smallville yet xD... still on my DVR >///>
    I plan on watching the Smallville 2 hr seasone finale before the Supernatural 2hr season finale. So once supernatural is recorded SSSKADOOOOSH!.. I'll be set.

HDMI
Well, s**t, son, you should have said you hadn't watched it! I almost wrote out exactly what happened, but pulled back and re-wrote it before posting it, lol.

HDMI

xD Nah I'll get around to it after friday lol. well, after supernatural is recorded.

HDMI

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I never could understand the Sam bashing... Even though he's not my favorite character, even I know his mistakes are no reason for the Sam-hate. Some fans are just a little too hardcore in their prejudices to make good fiction. The Sam and Gabriel stuff I could never get into though, mainly because unless there is a reason for the pairing to work on the show, it's unbelievable in fanfiction. I never saw a reason for Sam to be into Gabriel, so... I have read some pretty hilarious double pairing fics though and as long as the Sam/Gabriel stuff wasn't too gratuitous, I don't mind it.

BUT YES DEAN/CAS/SAM SAMMICHES ARE OSSUM! My avatar is sammiched in-between chibi Dean and Sam and it's totally HAWT! rofl Even though my avatar looks like Mary and not Cas, which is a totally awkward sammich...

I don't even know how and where to get Comic-Con re-sale tickets though... Is it from the site directly or eBay or what? Cause I will totally let you crash in my room. I won't even put the moves on you. 3nodding And if I can convince Kuro to drag his a** down from Monterrey, we can have totally ossum cuddles! We'll have to get a photo of Vee so she can join in the on the fun. XD Plus, there could be SCIENCE!

AND YOU WILL SILENCE YOUR WHORE MOUTH ON WHAT I PIMP OUT, KURO! : D

Sadly, I don't have Vee's birthday fic anymore and I think it got trashed in the LiveJournal purging... crying
See I don't ship Sam/Gabe seriously. I don't see it in the show, it's more something I don't mind seeing as a secondary pairing in a fic. I don't read specifically Sam/Gabe fic for the same reasons you mentioned. I think to be honest, a lot of people wrote it just to give Sam an angel of his own.

Oh hey, Cas is back next season according to the press release.

Now, in season seven, the Winchesters will find themselves in an increasingly sinister, changing landscape, up against a new foe unlike anything they've ever fought. They'll find their old tricks, weapons and hiding places all rendered useless. All they'll have is each other. And the certainty that, like the last of the cowboy outlaws, whatever they face, they're not going down without a fight. The series stars Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester, Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester and Misha Collins as Castiel. - Source

Obviously.

However the whole "All they'll have is each other" thing makes me wonder if Cas is going to be the big bad. Let's face it, Cas knows those two better than anyone, there's no way they could hide from him.

Got to say, if Cas is the big bad, I'm in. I like the idea of Cas being the bad guy.

Shy Phantom

"But anyone who ships Sam/Gabriel is simply not an actual Supernatural fan"
Now that's just not fair to say. :/
The wonders of fanfiction mean that things that do not
happen in the original can be explored.
Change one or two things and you have a completely different story.
None of these pairings will ever actually happen in Supernatural,
and most of us have come to accept that.
So saying that people who like Sam/Gabe aren't real fans
because it could never happen in the show... well, then
Wincest fans aren't real fans either, nor Sassy fans or Dean/Cas fans.

DEAN/CAS/SAM, so good... *~*
It's got like... everything.
That is one stuffed Sammich right there~

For the refunded tickets, they usually announce when
they're going to put them up and where.
Last year, I bought mine from their site.
Basically they sell the refunded ones just like the sell the normal tickets,
though hopefully with a different site so it won't crash. xD
You can get a refund until June 20th, so they probably won't go on sale
until after that date. That's how it was last year, at least.

Kuro should definitely come! Those lines get long,
and the more people you have to hang with, the better. c:

I dunno if I want Cas to be the bad guy...
maybe if he's the bad guy everyone hates having to go after,
and maybe he eventually sees the error in his ways...
I just love Team Free Will together so much ; ~;

The CW Fall Prime time Schedule
Supernatural is going to paired up with Nikita on Fridays~
Nikita will be taking Smallville's place at 8 pm and SPN will stay in its 9 pm slot.
What are y'alls thoughts on that? o:
I'm just pissed at where all my shows are being put. All the ones I'm most passionate about are on Thursday/Friday. I liked having a few days between each one so I could properly fangirl over them and then move to the next. It was a good system.

I'm used to SPN on a Friday now but they've also moved Chuck to Friday for it's final season (NBC have so much faith) too. Chuck and SPN are the two I get most spoiled for, so I'm going to have to plough through both of them as fast as I can on Saturdays to avoid getting spoiled which will lessen my enjoyment of both. Incredibly frustrating.

Then on top of that, there's Grimm on NBC on a Friday which I really fancy too and The Vampire Diaries on Thursday. (Not sure about Secret Circle, I do love TVD but I dunno, this one doesn't appeal so much but then again, neither did TVD). Ugh. All of my shows are too close together. DNW.

I love the Lucifer/Sam pairing - as twisted as it is. I don't like Balthazar though. At all. I think. It's confusing. His voice confuses me. I have a total voice kink and his is incredibly sexy, so sometimes I think I like him. But I think it's just his voice, the character tends to irk me.

It is an interesting choice but I think it's because Misha was technically considered a season regular, where as Jim's still officially a guest star. Jim's definitely back regardless.

Yeah, that's the kind of Cas I'd like to see. A case of power corrupting, think it'd be an interesting idea to see.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well, they probably named Misha as a cast member over Jim because Misha is a regular and Jim isn't... But I would love to see Cas be the Big Bad. I mean he already kinda is but last season I think it was, I kept saying on the thread how they need to make him a bad guy. And now it seems we might actually get the chance! WOOT!

*does a jig*

And on the Sam/Gabriel subject, I don't think people who LURVE are non-fans per se, but they've definitely ret-conned the scenario of 'Mystery Spot' in some fashion or another and I don't like that. I'm with Vee, I absolutely am sick of 'fix-it' fics and fics where they blatantly ignore past happenings in order to get the story to work.

Okay, so now I have to shoot an email off to my dad and let him know that the tickets will go on sale sometime after the 20th. Wow, and with that statement, the excitement I had back in November before we got shut out is suddenly back! I wiggled in my chair at work... So now when the bosses look at the security footage, they'll see how much of a dork I am! XD
RE: Mystery Spot.

A lot of my friends come out with the whole "Oh Gabriel was just pulling on his pigtails." defense. Pulling on his pigtails by repeatedly killing his brother? I can't believe the level of insanity in this fandom sometimes. If someone killed my sister over and over, I wouldn't fall in love with them.

I'd rather not see fix-it fic, I'd like to see people try and work with what we've been given, take the story in their own direction. The stuff that Cas has been doing can't be fixed as easily as these fans seem to think. As someone who has been betrayed by someone I considered family, the idea of just forgiving someone with a quick kiss is bollocks.

Shy Phantom

I know Sam/Gabe is implausible,
but damn, I blame the fic writers, they make it so cute...
I am a sucker for the Sam/Gabe "Gabriel courts Sam" cliche! ; ~;
Or the Gabriel saves Sam H/C spectacular!
It's all so shiny and lovely and adorableeee....
I need that after all this ANGST.
Though I would never change their canon relationship,
it's just nice to read some fluff once in a while.
I'm weak, I'm sorry. xD

And I do see myself as a fan of the show,
even though I sometimes read and enjoy Sam/Gabe. o:
I don't think it's fair to say that there are "real" fans and not-real fans...
If you like the show, you're a fan. Period. o.o

I just hope they don't have Chuck on at the same time as Supernatural!
I haven't seen NBC's schedule yet... that would be bad, very bad.

AH, ME TOO! I'm am so excited for Comic-Con now!
And knowing that another season of SPN is coming, that probably means...
SUPERNATURAL COMIC-CON PANELLLLL! Yes yes yessssss.
Remember last year, that was amazing... I get all giddy just thinking about it. >.< <3

Wintry Avenger

Cassie Eats Cockroaches
Well, they probably named Misha as a cast member over Jim because Misha is a regular and Jim isn't...

...............what? So weird to me.

a walking blasphemy
RE: Mystery Spot.

A lot of my friends come out with the whole "Oh Gabriel was just pulling on his pigtails." defense. Pulling on his pigtails by repeatedly killing his brother? I can't believe the level of insanity in this fandom sometimes. If someone killed my sister over and over, I wouldn't fall in love with them.

I'd rather not see fix-it fic, I'd like to see people try and work with what we've been given, take the story in their own direction. The stuff that Cas has been doing can't be fixed as easily as these fans seem to think. As someone who has been betrayed by someone I considered family, the idea of just forgiving someone with a quick kiss is bollocks.

Yeah, agreed 100% on all points. I've lost a sibling, and if I found out someone were responsible for that, I'd be unable to forgive them, much less give a ******** whether they lived or died. And I wouldn't be banging them, that's for sure.

I don't watch Chuck, but so many Supernatural fans DO watch it, so moving it to Friday was ridiculous on all sides.

I can't help digging Balty, lol. He was on the soap opera I like to watch (yes, I know, such a stereotype, another gay guy watching daytime drama, lol), and he's just...yum. But you're not alone in your non-loving, because pretty much everyone I talk to is not so enamored of him. I'm hoping they show some serious vulnerability from him at some point.
Sometimes it's good to read a bit of fluff. As I say, I don't mind reading it from a sort of cracky perspective but as a serious ship, nah.

Chuck is on at the same time as Nikita, Indu, so you should manage both no problem. Grimm is up against Supernatural, so therefore won't make it past a first season.

The Comic Con panel last year was so much fun! Highlight of my Sunday. ... Okay, the only thing I remember doing on the Sunday actually. Whatever. Sunday's a slow day. Y'know they mentioned the panel at A6 this past weekend, y'know how Ben mentioned the fairies at the panel? Yeah, I think Jensen thought he was taking the piss. He was saying that he was shocked when he actually got that script. Oh Ben, you genius. Time for puppet Supernatural now. Cas with a little puppet halo and wings.

They moved Chuck because NBC are basically done with it. They've given us a final 13 episode season (though a 22 ep one would have been nicer as we'd have hit 100 eps) for the writers to tie things up and to shut the fanbase up. NBC don't seem to care what happens to it now, they just want it done, hence moving it to the Friday slot, which is traditionally a graveyard slot. Or whatever, I'm English, I'm going by what I see on TV sites. Over here, the only graveyard slot is when you're up against a reality show about a washed up celebrity nobody cares against or a bunch of orange twats. Or football.

See, I find it strange that I don't like him. He's exactly the type of character I do enjoy but something about him just bothers me. I'm hoping the finale will give me some insight into what it is, I want a reason to not like him rather than just developing an irrational hatred. I always get annoyed at myself if I don't like a character without a good reason.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
At first, I was a little wary of Sebastian as Balthazar, because the week before he showed up on SPN, his character on Fringe died and I was so ******** pissed because he did such a great job on that show. But now I think he's growing on me... Like a tumor.

And OMG now I am picturing puppet Cas, a la Angel and 'Smile Time' and wow... That would be worse than 'The French Mistake'. And I didn't think it was possible for Supernatural to get any lower than that. I mean, it's cute to think about but so utterly ridiculous. With Angel, it worked because of course there are demons inside evil puppets. With SPN though, it just seems wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff