Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Omnipresent Demigod

obamaurmama
Cassie Eats Cockroaches
Oh, we could totally pull a Tumblr!

User Image

OMG HIS FOREHEAD IS SO HUGE! NO WONDER HE CAN ONLY PULL IN UGLY TRIM LIKE GENEVIEVE, I HAET HER SHE IS SO UGLY I WISH SHE WOULD DIE SO HE AND JENSEN CAN B TOGETHER 4EVS!

I kid, of course. I love Genevieve and Jared. If they are still married by the end of this year, I win a bet with Kuro and I really like winning. Duh, winning! LOL Gen is awesome but I love Danneel more. She's so amazing!

Okay, enough of that... Never leave us, Vee. We need a Brit to equal out all us stupid Americans and you are in integral part of the Supernatural Science Squad! Plus, you are ossum! 3nodding So come for the hot boys and stay for the intelligent discussion! Unless the squeeing commences, because no one can be held responsible for squeeing fangirlishly.

Unf, just look at that sexass ********. I don't like Danneel, sorry, but I do love Gen like mad. Then again, I was a Gen fan before SPN came on the air, so I'm not affected by fandom's psychoses, LMAO.

Ugly trim, omfg, LOL.

I don't have an account at tumblr. I'll stalk a bit for pretty pictures, but the mentality over there makes me cringe for humanity. It's like livejournal and some communities there. I wonder how some of these people function in the real world.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ══════════════════════╗

OH LAWDY!

╚══════════════════════ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
obamaurmama
LOL, whenever I talk seriously about Sam-n-Dean, I definitely put aside fandom and fanon and my wincestuous leanings. Besides...I kinda ship Sam and Castiel. I know, I know, I'm one of very few. biggrin

HA! Join me and Kuro on the Dark Side! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA! And maybe Vee too. Hey Vee, are you a Sassy fan? Or was it just that one thing we did for your birthday? But yeah, there's all flavors here. The only real contention is between the wincest fans and the non-wincest fans. There have been at least four knock-down drag-out debates/fights on that subject that I can remember. And each time, each side pulls from canon for their arguments and nobody goes homes happy. Thankfully, I haven't seen any in a while.

a walking blasphemy
Then there's wifebashing. Ahhh, Tumblr. The cesspool of fandom. That said, I can't leave it.

See, thing I like about Danneel is the amount of lesbian characters she plays. I'm not even ashamed. No, really though, she seems like a sweet girl, they both do.

Wife bashing as in bashing Danneel and Gen or wife bashing as in the Misha-wives? Because I've seen a lot of both. It just really grinds my gears when people call them 'beards'... Especially that a*****e Ted Casablanca, because every time he gets Danneel on his show, he brings that up and I want to kick his testicles in.

And yeah, her character in Fired Up! was the s**t! I laugh my tits off every time I see it, cause of her and Eric Christian Olsen. She's no Orson Wells or Bette Davis but the b***h can act and I'd love to see more of her.
Oh God, I ship everything. Dean/Cas, Sam/Cas, Dean/Crowley, Cas/Crowley, Sam/Gabe, Gabe/Crowley. I'm really an equal opportunities shipper. I have my general preferences, everybody does, but I don't care where they stick it, not really. s**t, I cross fandom ship like a b***h as well. Dean/Damon Salvatore, Cas/Wesley etc.

It's the Gen and Danneel bashing that I tend to see, but that's because I follow Mishawives and they fight back and are scary. I can't understand where the beard thing comes from. I saw those guys interacting this weekend, I just see two best friends, nothing else. I mean, sure, I'll read it, but I'm well aware that it's not real.

See, I haven't seen Fired Up!, only The Roommate. That's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back and I will never forgive my friend for insisting we see that because she "wasn't in the mood for Black Swan". The one thing that bothers me about Fired Up though? Eric Christian Olson has been playing High School students since I was 14. That's 10 years. It just makes me feel old.

Anyway, besides the point, Danneel making out with an average looking girl and getting tied to a bed almost makes up for the fact it made me cry by killing a kitten. Only almost though. You don't kill kittens, so not cool.

Shy Phantom

DID SOMEONE SAY SASSY?!

User Image

Oh hai, guys.
Who's so totally not ready for the season finale?! :O

Wintry Avenger

Indulge [In Words]
DID SOMEONE SAY SASSY?!

User Image

Oh hai, guys.
Who's so totally not ready for the season finale?! :O

Yep, pretty much all I saw was "Sassy". Om nom nom. There were other things to read and to respond to...but. Sassy. Also Mishalecki.
INDU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! I THOUGHT YOU'D BEEN EATEN BY A RABID RUGARU! *clings* NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN.

And I'm kind ready for it.

I dunno, still kinda meh about it all right now.

Shy Phantom

obamaurmama

Yep, pretty much all I saw was "Sassy". Om nom nom. There were other things to read and to respond to...but. Sassy. Also Mishalecki.

Well... Its just so... Sassy!
It's very addicting once you get into it...
DeanXCas is OLD NEWS, it's all about the Sassy now o 3o <3
(Though Dean looked like he might cry last episode,
which brought that back a bit...
but I love to imagine Dean looking in the backseat and seeing them making out,
being all "When I asked if you could be more gay, I didn't really mean it... |:" )

VEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I will never leave ever again, I promise~!!! *cling*
I'm kind of ready, but a girl in my english class made me realize...
after Friday, we have to wait until SEPTEMBER for more. Oh crud.

And also.... Here's the trailer for Misha's Webseries, The Divine:
Click Here for more Misha-As-A-BAMF-Holyman-Goodness
GOOD. Because I saw the guys at a con this weekend and it wasn't right not having you there too! So you can't leave my internet life too! I WON'T ALLOW IT.

See, I don't mind waiting til September. I'm actually relatively content with the waits for new episodes at the moment. Dunno quite why. Probably because there are so many films coming out between now and September that I want to see and Leverage, I think I'll be occupied enough.

I give it three weeks before I'm rocking back and forth in the corner, weeping.

I've had a watch of that, looks pretty interesting, even ignoring the Misha side of things. Violence, yay!

Wintry Avenger

Indulge [In Words]
obamaurmama

Well... Its just so... Sassy!
It's very addicting once you get into it...
DeanXCas is OLD NEWS, it's all about the Sassy now o 3o <3
(Though Dean looked like he might cry last episode,
which brought that back a bit...
but I love to imagine Dean looking in the backseat and seeing them making out,
being all "When I asked if you could be more gay, I didn't really mean it... |:" )

VEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I will never leave ever again, I promise~!!! *cling*
I'm kind of ready, but a girl in my english class made me realize...
after Friday, we have to wait until SEPTEMBER for more. Oh crud.

And also.... Here's the trailer for Misha's Webseries, The Divine:
Click Here for more Misha-As-A-BAMF-Holyman-Goodness

THEY RELEASED IT?! OMG. *flails* Thanks for the link, bb!

Poor Dean sad I've never shipped Dean and Castiel, because it wasn't until the last few episodes that I was finally able to believe that Dean actually gave a s**t about him. He's been really cold and careless up until recently. I still don't ship them, but I CAN see it now, so I'm no longer thinking, "WHY ARE PEOPLE SHIPPING THEM?!" Now I just want Dean to be nicer to the poor little thing.

Unf, IDK IF I CAN TAKE MISHA WITH A CLERGY COLLAR LOL.

Start watching So You Think You Can Dance. It helps to ease the insanely ridiculous summer hiatus, lmao.

Wintry Avenger

OMG, he can read scripture to me all night long. Good lord.

Shy Phantom

I got my Comic-Con passes, but I guess I'm going all by myself this year. ; ~;
It'll be weird without you!
And if Mark is there, maybe I'll have to wear a mask of your face
so he thinks you're really stalking him. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm the opposite, I get all sad beforehand,
and then after the last episode, I suddenly find patience...
but that never lasts for long. xD
By Comic-Con, I'll be dying for a new episode, I'm sure.

OOH When does Leverage start up?!
Or did it already and I just completely missed it?

obamaurmama

THEY RELEASED IT?! OMG. *flails* Thanks for the link, bb!

Poor Dean sad I've never shipped Dean and Castiel, because it wasn't until the last few episodes that I was finally able to believe that Dean actually gave a s**t about him. He's been really cold and careless up until recently. I still don't ship them, but I CAN see it now, so I'm no longer thinking, "WHY ARE PEOPLE SHIPPING THEM?!" Now I just want Dean to be nicer to the poor little thing.

Unf, IDK IF I CAN TAKE MISHA WITH A CLERGY COLLAR LOL.

Start watching So You Think You Can Dance. It helps to ease the insanely ridiculous summer hiatus, lmao.

I basically read everything I can, I can't get enough Supernatural fanfiction~
It took me a while to really get into DeanXCas though...
Mostly because I was afraid Castiel wouldn't stick around long, and I'd have
my heart broken. xD

I KNOW RIGHT, it's so perfect... and wrong... but amazing... oh goodness~

I actually used to watch that show, but the stress of it got to me.
Those kinds of shows drive me nuts, I want so many of them to win. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

I know I'm not ready... Smallville's final season ended last friday... And now Supernatural's at its finale too?.... I dont know what the ******** I'm supposed to watch now :/

HDMI

Wintry Avenger

Indulge [In Words]

I basically read everything I can, I can't get enough Supernatural fanfiction~
It took me a while to really get into DeanXCas though...
Mostly because I was afraid Castiel wouldn't stick around long, and I'd have
my heart broken. xD

I KNOW RIGHT, it's so perfect... and wrong... but amazing... oh goodness~

I actually used to watch that show, but the stress of it got to me.
Those kinds of shows drive me nuts, I want so many of them to win. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After 6 years of reading SPN fic, I have to honestly say I can't read some of the crap that's posted now. I've seen some gorgeous stuff by people newer to fandom, but I'm very critical and can't read garbage. However, if you can point me to something written brilliantly that will pull me into the story, I'm sure I can put aside my distaste and give it a shot. But, seriously. Extremely picky. There were so many well-written, captivating, amazing stories written the first few seasons that I became spoiled. Now...it takes someone writing one of my foolproof kinks for me to stick around for merely decent writing. What a ******** snob I am, omg.

(anything other than nyoka, though, please.)

AMEN. I'm always heartbroken, watching SYTYCD, but I can't stop.

Wintry Avenger

HDMI
HDMI

I know I'm not ready... Smallville's final season ended last friday... And now Supernatural's at its finale too?.... I dont know what the ******** I'm supposed to watch now :/

HDMI

Tell me I'm not alone in what happened with Lex in his final scene. HEARTBROKEN. Cried like I had a v****a.
Well all my favourite shows have ended for me this week, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, The Vampire Diaries (watch on an English timetable, we're only five days behind the US) and now Supernatural.

I suppose I do have SPN starting over here soon, so I could just watch right through again. Now I know that Crowley's not ********' dead for good, I could probably get through everything post 6x10 without rage coursing through me.

I saw Mark again this weekend, he argued with me. We're past the pigtail pulling, into the arguing. The mask would be entertaining, haha.

Leverage is back on June 23rd, I think? So about a month away. Can't wait. STERLING'S BACK. (Which leads me to believe Crowley won't be. sad )

Always shipped Dean/Cas. I haven't as much this season, Dean's been a total d**k to him - in fact, it kind of annoyed me how quickly he changed his opinions in this past episode and was all "OH CAS WOULDN'T EVER HURT US!" when he's been nothing but an arse this season. I don't bloody blame Cas. Anyway... I don't tend to read the fic as much anymore, it's all "fix it" and that tends to piss me off. Not everything can be fixed, sometimes things have to ********' hurt. The kind of betrayal going on there? I don't want that fixed with a magical c**k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff