Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm oh so happy for SPN! They really deserved the win and I'm only pissed because I was watching the show at work and clocked out halfway through, missing the boys win live and in living color. *sad face* But yay for them anyway!

Romantic Explorer

I'm happy for them! They deserved it. I completely forgot that it was on tonight. crying

Adorable Lunatic

The thing was, the SPN cast was not invited to the show.
Instead, they were shipped their awards and announced the wins during the pre-show in a pre-recorded clip.
A lot of people (myself included) are absolutely furious.
This was all confirmed by their bodyguard via Twitter.
If you check out the People's Choice Awards Facebook page, it's a total shitstorm.

Romantic Explorer

That's just rude! They shouldn't be allowed to do that.

3,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
thanks for the backstory.

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I was really surprised when I didn't see the cast of Supernatural there. I was happy that they won and all but dang how rude of the People's Choice to not invite them.

Oh and thank God that I finally caught up on all 6 seasons and the current episodes of season 7. >.<

Adorable Lunatic

Just pathetic of PCA, I think.

Anyway, just four more hours to Time After Time!
From the preview clips, it looks like it's going to be fantastic.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Remember people, we have a 48 hour moratorium on spoilers! All discussion for tonight's episodes that contains spoilers must be behind white text. On Sunday, 9PM EST, all discussion can be moved out from behind the white.

Until then, keep ya toes in line! Anyone who breaks the rule will be reported!

Now then, enjoy tonight's episode! It's got that guy from The X-Files who's name I can't remember right now, even though I grew up watching that show religiously. Anyway, I'm excited for him. XD

Adorable Lunatic

I absolutely adored Time After Time.
It seemed a bit rushed towards the end, but it felt like classic Supernatural to me.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Honestly, I think that was one of the better episodes of SPN this whole season. I mean... Wow. It was just so fantastic!

First off, I live in northern Ohio, where Eliot Ness investigated the Cleveland Torso Butcher back in the 30's, so automatically, I was excited, let alone by the fact that Nicholas Lea was portraying him. Loved him in The X-Files, loved him here. Just absolutely wonderful. I did like how he mentioned vampires in Cleveland, as a sort of nod to the history of his career. The history buff in me was squeeing in delight.

Second of all, the d**k jokes will never get old. Never. And coming from Sam, with that weird little quirky smile of his, just sold it and it was probably one of the better jokes of the episode, along with all the little pop culture references and Dean just being a goob in general. Him counting out the years in his head? Oh, I died a little inside with the force of my love for that man. And him getting kissed by Ezra (?) was just so cute! Old ladies needs love too and who better to get it from than a stunning lad like Jensen?

Thirdly, just the episode itself. The mythology was good, just right amount of drama and humor and emotion... Sheriff Mills and Sam talking about Bobby and Rufus and family, oh, it was just a good, tender moment. Cronos' shades of gray, killing people to stay with the ones he loves. I thought it resonated with what's her face from earlier in the season, the kitsune, and I adore monsters who have that, who you sympathize with even though you know they have to die. A lot of people might complain because they broke Sam and Dean up, but given that Dean is realizing Sam doesn't really need looking after all that much and Sam is trying to believe Dean is all right, I think it worked. And I think this is, by far, my favorite episode of the season. And definitely in the top ten for the whole series

Questionable Streaker

I thought it was pretty excellent. This was mostly because Jason Dohring was in it. I remember watching reruns of Veronica Mars on E4 for at least a year.
But the episode.
I liked it. I don't know why, but it was just briliant. I guess it must have been Cronos. He killed for the one he loved, and it reminds me of the things the Winchesters do all the time, bending rules for family etc.

Dapper Hunter

I too thought it was a good episode. My favorite thing was definitely Jensen wearing the waistcoat and the shoulder holster threatening Lester. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Otherwise, I pretty much agree with my wife, as usual. (It's like I don't have an original thought in my head.)

Chronos' predicition in the end was a bit foreboding too, which was a nice way to end the episode. So, in short, I had a clothesgasm. Good times.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Three things...

1) Of course you don't have an original thought in your head, baby. That's what wives are for, to think for their husbands! XD

B) Am I the only one who thought Sam was in desperate need of a haircut? He looked like a frickin' extra from The Brady Bunch in some scenes and I'm seriously thinking his sideburns have a life of their own and are slowly becoming bigger, until they consume his entire head. Everyone else was rocking a clean cut look, Dean, Eliot, Cronos, Lester, that weird stoner they interviewed... Who was OSSUM, by the way.

3) OMG Are they seriously going on a break after just coming back? Was checking my DVR recordings and saw SPN wasn't on the list. If they were gonna do that, why not just come back a week later, so they can run non-stop episodes until Easter weekend? God, sometimes I hate the programming directors over at the CW.
Good episode.
Going back in time was so interesting.
I love how they put real history into the story.
I like having the sheriff around to help the boys.
Can't believe we have another break so soon.

Hunter

Always love time travel episodes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas