• Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Looking forward to FEB 29th! wink

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
azulmagia
Allison has walked in a show. She's awesome and looks like the top model she was always destined to be. Link

That's GREAT! She was so beautiful in the LAST cycle. I was SURE she was going to win against those 2 FUGLIES. How the *BLEEP* can Lisa become a top model at 32? Or is it 34?
So I heard Cycle 19 is going to be an all College girls cycle.

******** me if I'm wrong, but aren't the girls all about college age anyways?

I think ANTM needs to be radically retooled, to be like one of the overseas versions, or needs to be like shut down, 'cause they're like losing the plot already.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yes! Some of the contestants are in collage and collage age and OLDER. So, yes that is NOTHING new. lol I think Tyra is grabbing at straws! I AM looking FORWRD to WEDS night and the PREMIERE! I wisg they would stop maing the AMATEUR comment. Gawd, these women ARE amateurs! lol I wonder what ridiculous HIGH FASHION photo shoots they will come up with for this cycle?!
Well, another exciting cycle has started and I think that the

premiere was quite good. My favorite for this cycle is Azmarie. She's bald but her

face is so pretty that she can handle it. I remember most of the girl's from BNTM.

Most of them came in 2nd place! I was hoping that the plus size blonde UK

lady would win her cycle but she didn't! I did not like the photo shoot at all. The

clothes and makeup were pretty bad. I don't know how anyone can embody a

personality while jumping on a mini trampoline! I definitely didn't like the Union

Jack/ American flag lips!

Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
^^ So agreed. Their lips during panel scared me. I tried to not look straight at them, but it was hard not to.

I wish there would have been a challenge before the photo shoot, instead of the really fake trash talking they did before they did the catwalk.
I didn't watch it, they're still re-running Cycle 17 for some reason.

But all I've heard about it on Television Without Pity and Reality TV Games is that the new cycle is jaw-droppingly bad. And next week's episode is supposed to be even WORSE.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
azulmagia
I didn't watch it, they're still re-running Cycle 17 for some reason.

But all I've heard about it on Television Without Pity and Reality TV Games is that the new cycle is jaw-droppingly bad. And next week's episode is supposed to be even WORSE.

I HATED the first episode. They've set them up to FIGHT for more ratings I guess. I wanted to watch ANTM cycle 18 a second time but it did turn out to be cycle 17 too! lol I hate Kelly Cutrone. The woman can't even dress nice or make herself LOOK ok. How can she judge a modeling competition? I watched kell on earth a few times and the show was ridiculous. The wigs for the photo shoot look like they came from one of those halloween costume shops. That girl looked NOTHING like Lady Di. Her WIG and cheap tiara was AWFUL. they made Azmarie's lips look HUGE! That one girl looked NOTHING like Andy! They really dressed them to be a PARODY of the people they were trying to impersonate. All that while jumping on a trampoline. Yes! I CAN'T see it getting any better. Everyone has probably already figured out that a UK model won't win. Tyra you suck! Mr. Jay sucks even MORE. Soom we'll get to see the ladies self confidence get shot down by Miss JAY! I don't know if it ever occured to Miss J to actually ENCOURAGE the ladies with their walks instead of making fun and embarrassing them! As for NIGEL, no words can even describe his contradicting BULLCRAP!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
WOO HOO! ANOTHER EXCITING new episode of ANTM tonight!!!! heart those British BABES!
I saw the first ep tonight.

It's completely LIMP. The only girl I find at all interesting is the one with the heavy Scottish accent.
kony 2012!!!!!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Her name is ASHLEY! wink I was just talking about Mariah tonight and I was saying how I thought she was going to get booted off because I didn't think that she had any modeling TALENT! And she DID! I DO think that there were other ladies who did WORSE than her in the photo shoot! The makeovers were just HIDEOUS! I can see the hair as RUNWAY looks but I don't think they would work on Goo-sees. PINK hair? COME ON! This is not ANIME it's MODELING. I really liked LOUISE in BNTM cycle 3 and though I wished she would win I knew she WOULDN'T because she was plus size. Her photos were BEAUTIFUL. I don't like the haircut they gave her. It makes her face look more BROAD. AZMARIE just got ANTM shaved in her hair and that was her makeover! lol I would venture to say that the winner of this cycle will be someone who does not even LOOK like a model. As usual. The winner even gets to record a single. lol What if the winner can't sing? This is just STUPID. I see that in the NEXT episode Kelly scares some girls. lol
Gothic Ballet Boi
I can see the hair as RUNWAY looks but I don't think they would work on Goo-sees. PINK hair?

Lol, who got the pink hair?

Quote:
AZMARIE just got ANTM shaved in her hair and that was her makeover!

That has to be about the stupidest makeover idea yet!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sophie Sumner a British model got the light PINK hair. I didn't think that she deserved to be in second place in BNTM cycle 5 because her skin was so bad. I am just GLAD that she didn't win!
Apparently, later on in this cycle Louise quits, and storms out of the judging chamber in a huff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff