NO! 0.23233256351039 23.2% [ 503 ]
gold 0.44341801385681 44.3% [ 960 ]
Total Votes:[ 2165 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 907 908 909 > >> >>> »|

i really hate jade
i'm not really a fan, juss try'n 2 make gold by doing polls

Fashionable Bookworm

My favorite's Brooke, I hope she wins.
i would totally vote but i really cant b/c i totally forgot about this new season but i just want to wish all those girls good luck
~Neko Child~
My favorite's Brooke, I hope she wins.

I think brooke will be voted off next.

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I watch it sometimes. I'm not really sure on who I think is going to win this season. I mean, I thouht Gina was going to be voted off last week, but I was wrong.
I'm a big fan. I don't like Jade at all. She's arrogant.
I like ANTM. I don't have a favorite person yet. I like Nnenna and Brooke though. I did like Gina, but she wasn't trying hard to impress the judges in photo shoots.
Gina just got eliminated. I saw that one coming a mile away. She's very pretty, but she just doesn't have what it takes unfortunately.

I like Mollie Sue, Sara and Leslie in that order.

Oh, by the way, Nnenna got freaky with a male model in the photo shoot. 4laugh And she's got a boyfriend, too!
azulmagia
Gina just got eliminated. I saw that one coming a mile away. She's very pretty, but she just doesn't have what it takes unfortunately.

I like Mollie Sue, Sara and Leslie in that order.

Oh, by the way, Nnenna got freaky with a male model in the photo shoot. 4laugh And she's got a boyfriend, too!

Jay called Nnenna boring! rolleyes
jade ish a b***h!

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
azulmagia

Heh, pretty much the same thing happened a couple of seasons ago.
Eau de Mistrolat
azulmagia

Heh, pretty much the same thing happened a couple of seasons ago.

Was that with Shandi? When she had sex in Milano?

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Poor Gina. I would've probably done the same thing if Janice asked me who was being a jerk; and shut up Jade, as if you're so innocent. Kindergarten teacher? Riiight.. and how she kept saying 'I love kids' to try to make herself sound like a saint or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff