Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was a short cycle a good idea?

Yes! 0.32424942263279 32.4% [ 702 ]
NO! 0.23233256351039 23.2% [ 503 ]
gold 0.44341801385681 44.3% [ 960 ]
Total Votes:[ 2165 ]

Allison would have made a great top model. It would have been something different. She was fantastic. I wanted Allison and London (was gorgeous in the light yourself episode) to make it, but London became a let down. Oh well. confused
Morrigan Nymphalidae
Who cares if she's black, white, alien, whatever. As long as she's Tyra's favorite, she's America's Next Top Model.

Exactly. 3nodding

Sparkly Man-Lover

10,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm so angry that Allison didn't win. Teyona is difficult to pick out in a crowd.
Morrigan Nymphalidae
Who cares if she's black, white, alien, whatever. As long as she's Tyra's favorite, she's America's Next Top Model.

Hey I got an idea. How about everyone posts their hypothesis of how the ANTM winners are really picked. I mean the real factors and procedures under which the show operates, not the external substance we're led to believe is the way.

What does everyone think about Paulina getting axed BTW?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Yeah.
My ranking of winners.

1. Nicole.
2. Yoanna.
-
3. Jaslene.
4. Danielle.
-
5. Adrienne.
6. Mckey.
7. Naima.
-
8.Eva
-
9. CariDee.
10. Teyonasaurus Rex.
-
11. Whitney.
-
12. Saleisha.

9-12 can go suck Whitney's egg. talk2hand
None of them deserved it.

And don't bother hating on Nicole. heart
I'd rank the winners like this:

1. Nicole
2. McKey
3. CariDee
4. Jaslene
5. Danielle
6. Teyona
7. Whitney and Tootie Carparts (tie)

Others: Not seen

This would be my ranking of the winners:

1. Yoanna
2. Danielle
3. Caridee
4. Nicole
5. Eva
6. Adrienne
7. Whitney
8. Naima
9. Jaslene

10. Teyona (Allison should have gotten it)
11. Saleisha (I liked Jenah and Victoria)
12. Mckey (I liked Annaleigh and Margerie)

I didnt think the last 3 deserved it at all.

Hilarious Lunatic

FRANKIEE xO

I see.

I agree with all three you picked, but my three are Danielle, Naima, and Yoanna.

I was disappointed in the runway finale they had for McKey and Samantha. I thought they were both bad at walking but took nice pictures.

Samantha looked way to commercial, although she had the few good pictures too commercial for me.
I think Joanie was better than Danielle... User Image

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Redd Dayspring
FRANKIEE xO

I see.

I agree with all three you picked, but my three are Danielle, Naima, and Yoanna.

I was disappointed in the runway finale they had for McKey and Samantha. I thought they were both bad at walking but took nice pictures.

Samantha looked way to commercial, although she had the few good pictures too commercial for me.

It was a tough choice picking between Joanie and Danielle..but I'm glad Dani won.

[=

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
<3

Cycle 6 was the last cycle where the best ones made it to the end, and even then, because they were the best ones, a lot of people could have cared less if either Joanie or Dani won.
Both amazing, both winners.

After that, it felt like the best ones last out a lot more. Cycle 7, even though I didn't like Mel rose personality, she made it to the final two being pretty much the top runner the whole cycle. Then she lost to Caridee.....best one came in second...? Hmm.

THEN cycle 8 (which was fairly lack-luster anyways...) the final two were the best two....it could have gone either way, even though Natasha's look interested me more then Jaslenes. But I guess Jaslene deserved to win that one. Though the whole "tried out previously but didn't make it, then came back and won." LITTLE fishy in my opinion.

Cycle 9.....fixed from the begging. No doubt about it.
Cycle 10.....I don't think Whitney was a bad winner. She did do some decent pictures. Compared to other contestants, she definitely deserved top two. However, Anya ownd cycle 10 the whole cycle. Based on portfolio and performance, Anya should have won. Which falls into the "best one never wins" theory. I don't however think Whitney won because she was soly plus sized. Again, she deserved top two. She just didn't deserve to win.

Cycle 11......There were a lot of good girls this cycle...Sam beating out both Elina/Lauren Brie/Marjorie was a crock of s**t though. ;P
I like McKey's look, I think she improved a lot, but I don't think she was the best that cycle. She just didn't feel versatile. If it had come down to Analeigh and McKey, then I think it would have been a good final two. Both started out "eh" but got a lot better. McKey's a good winner though. O:

Cycle 12...Aminat beating out Fo/Celia/and Natalie.....NO, just, NO.

top five should have been like this:

1. Allison
2. Celia
3/4. Fo
4/3. Teyona
5. Natalie.

Teyona's photo's are still too hyped up to me. I would NOT say her portfolio was any better to make her 'top two/winner' then Fo/Celia. However, Teyona doesn't have something that the model industry is opposed against. Thus, she makes it over the other two. Even though, i'm sorry, Teyona looks ******** old in some pictures. neutral
But she didn't in person/show. Oh well.
When it comes down to final performance. I think Allison did a better walk, I think Allison had a better commercial, and I think Allison had a better portfolio. *shrug*.
And is it just me, or has it always been when its the final three.....The runner up get's called first, and the winner is the one that gets called second...? I think the only cycle that didn't happen was last with McKey.

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
`J i r a i y a
User Image
<3

Cycle 6 was the last cycle where the best ones made it to the end, and even then, because they were the best ones, a lot of people could have cared less if either Joanie or Dani won.
Both amazing, both winners.

After that, it felt like the best ones last out a lot more. Cycle 7, even though I didn't like Mel rose personality, she made it to the final two being pretty much the top runner the whole cycle. Then she lost to Caridee.....best one came in second...? Hmm.

THEN cycle 8 (which was fairly lack-luster anyways...) the final two were the best two....it could have gone either way, even though Natasha's look interested me more then Jaslenes. But I guess Jaslene deserved to win that one. Though the whole "tried out previously but didn't make it, then came back and won." LITTLE fishy in my opinion.

Cycle 9.....fixed from the begging. No doubt about it.
Cycle 10.....I don't think Whitney was a bad winner. She did do some decent pictures. Compared to other contestants, she definitely deserved top two. However, Anya ownd cycle 10 the whole cycle. Based on portfolio and performance, Anya should have won. Which falls into the "best one never wins" theory. I don't however think Whitney won because she was soly plus sized. Again, she deserved top two. She just didn't deserve to win.

Cycle 11......There were a lot of good girls this cycle...Sam beating out both Elina/Lauren Brie/Marjorie was a crock of s**t though. ;P
I like McKey's look, I think she improved a lot, but I don't think she was the best that cycle. She just didn't feel versatile. If it had come down to Analeigh and McKey, then I think it would have been a good final two. Both started out "eh" but got a lot better. McKey's a good winner though. O:

Cycle 12...Aminat beating out Fo/Celia/and Natalie.....NO, just, NO.

top five should have been like this:

1. Allison
2. Celia
3/4. Fo
4/3. Teyona
5. Natalie.

Teyona's photo's are still too hyped up to me. I would NOT say her portfolio was any better to make her 'top two/winner' then Fo/Celia. However, Teyona doesn't have something that the model industry is opposed against. Thus, she makes it over the other two. Even though, i'm sorry, Teyona looks ******** old in some pictures. neutral
But she didn't in person/show. Oh well.
When it comes down to final performance. I think Allison did a better walk, I think Allison had a better commercial, and I think Allison had a better portfolio. *shrug*.
And is it just me, or has it always been when its the final three.....The runner up get's called first, and the winner is the one that gets called second...? I think the only cycle that didn't happen was last with McKey.

Cycle 6: I agree about what you said. I was very happy with whoever won that cycle.

Cycle 7: I actually thought the only reason Caridee won, is because they found out she tried to kill herself once upon a time.

Cycle 8: I was so mad that Natasha didn't win! I really liked her more, over Jaslene. I have to say though, that Jaslene did have better pictures then Natasha through-out the whole cycle.

Cycle 9: So obviously fixed, dumb Tyra.

Cycle 10: Anya should of won instead of Whitney. Tyra got her way again, and a "full figured" model won for the first time. Anya reminded me of Natasha from cycle 8. <3

Cycle 11: It was a 'eh' kind of cycle. I thought the final two were boring, and I was kind of annoyed with Samantha, too bad she made it so far. Analeigh should of been in top two.

Cycle 12: I SO AGREE WITH YOUR TOP FIVE! and did Paulina really get fired by Tyra?

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
My life would suck . . .

I think Paulina was really fired because everyone liked her better than Tyra, and Tyrant got all jelaous and stuff, and decided that she didn't want to have anything to do with Paulina anymore. Either that or she got an offer from someone to be a judge for a really, really cheap price.

And can I just say I effing LOVE Nigel? I'd want HIM to pick the photos every week instead of Tyrant, cause I think he'd be better at it. D<

Without you.User Image
azulmagia
Morrigan Nymphalidae

Hey I got an idea. How about everyone posts their hypothesis of how the ANTM winners are really picked. I mean the real factors and procedures under which the show operates, not the external substance we're led to believe is the way.

What does everyone think about Paulina getting axed BTW?

I think what contributes to how winners are picked is what the guest judges and other 'visitors' say.
Who is replacing her? I heart Paulina.

Hilarious Lunatic

FRANKIEE xO
Redd Dayspring
FRANKIEE xO

I see.

It was a tough choice picking between Joanie and Danielle..but I'm glad Dani won.

[=[/quote]
Yeah you're right, Danielle was slihgtly better...
Hahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces