Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
I can't believe they put Destiel in the episode! rofl
Was a hilarious episode, and the ending...that ending.

~~~

Shameless Victory

HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

it felt like a real spn ep. the others this season have just been going through the motions.
soultaker blank
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

it felt like a real spn ep. the others this season have just been going through the motions.

Maybe it's because the boys might actually have a clear direction after this? I mean, they've been reminded of Adam and pretty much shamed a bit for never trying to save him. One could hope that they'll go on a quest to get him out of the cage. Also, if that direction is taken, there's every chance of seeing Lucifer again, and I know I'm not alone in that desire....

Omnipresent Demigod

soultaker blank
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

HDMI
~~~
I really enjoyed it yup. So damn funny. I'm wondering if that girl can actually sing. Or if she was just syncing or something.
~~~

Shameless Victory

SuperWhoLock FEELS
soultaker blank
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

Maybe it's because the boys might actually have a clear direction after this? I mean, they've been reminded of Adam and pretty much shamed a bit for never trying to save him. One could hope that they'll go on a quest to get him out of the cage. Also, if that direction is taken, there's every chance of seeing Lucifer again, and I know I'm not alone in that desire....

yeah, i posted right after it aired that i think the cage is gonna open soon. plus it is good to have a possible main story line. i have been waiting for the cage to open again. still over 500 possible seals to break.

Shameless Victory

HDMI
soultaker blank
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

HDMI
~~~
I really enjoyed it yup. So damn funny. I'm wondering if that girl can actually sing. Or if she was just syncing or something.
~~~

maybe but actors have different talents. i think i might download the wayward son rendition from that ep,lol.

Shameless Victory

Omnipresent Demigod

soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
Oh God lol. Well I mean, it wasn't that bad...not that bad.
~~~

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I liked this episode! That's the entertainment I expect of the show. Not the brother angst.

I didn't like how they forced Destiel and Sam/Dean down our throats though. Yeah, we got it the first three times, no need to keep going on about it! Dx

The scene with Dean and Sam driving off into the sunset is how I ALWAYS imagined the show to end, though... kinda sad they used it for this episode crying

Shameless Victory

Ven Loki Loraine
I liked this episode! That's the entertainment I expect of the show. Not the brother angst.

I didn't like how they forced Destiel and Sam/Dean down our throats though. Yeah, we got it the first three times, no need to keep going on about it! Dx

The scene with Dean and Sam driving off into the sunset is how I ALWAYS imagined the show to end, though... kinda sad they used it for this episode crying

the slash fan refs and stuff was a ref to chuck and the ep "monster at the end of the book". i wouldn't mind seeing a spn play irl. 3nodding

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
soultaker blank
Ven Loki Loraine

the slash fan refs and stuff was a ref to chuck and the ep "monster at the end of the book". i wouldn't mind seeing a spn play irl. 3nodding
oh, I know what it was referencing... doesn't mean it wasn't a tad overdone. I enjoyed Sam's reaction though xd

Shameless Victory

Ven Loki Loraine
soultaker blank
Ven Loki Loraine

oh, I know what it was referencing... doesn't mean it wasn't a tad overdone. I enjoyed Sam's reaction though xd

it was a bit much but i would have liked to see it go further . that might have been very funny. sam wanted to go back to high school,lol. xd

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Wow, was the latest episode THAT boring? Not a single post about it? xd

Yes, I thought it was that boring.

well feck's Husbando

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Ven Loki Loraine

It was, but it was better then Paper Moon (Ep.4) at least. Things need to start happening, and soon.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
ll The Morningstar ll
Ven Loki Loraine

It was, but it was better then Paper Moon at least. Things need to start happening, and soon.
True. Although if it's true that Abbadon is back, I don't want to get my hopes up.
She was one of my least favourite villains.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff