• Empyrean Scribe 0
HDMI
soultaker blank
any season 10 predictions? smile

HDMI
~~~
Probably going to be about getting dean undemonized
~~~

I wonder if he'll be able to drive the "demon-proofed" impala, or he'll be considered an upper level demon who isn't *as* affected as others. Like in S3 where Ruby notes "(Lilith) isn't sweating the holy water at her pay grade".

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
soultaker blank

Full frontal nudity

Omnipresent Demigod

soultaker blank
HDMI
soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
~~~

yeah, sam is gonna purify dean trial style. that would be kinda cool. 3nodding

HDMI
~~~
Question is, will dean resist...
~~~

Omnipresent Demigod

`Hydro
HDMI
soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
~~~

I wonder if he'll be able to drive the "demon-proofed" impala, or he'll be considered an upper level demon who isn't *as* affected as others. Like in S3 where Ruby notes "(Lilith) isn't sweating the holy water at her pay grade".

HDMI
~~~
Sam will probably have to un demon proof it, I want to know if he'll actually be approachable... like, I don't even know man lol. I wonder if he still has his soul, considering how his demondom came about.
~~~

Shameless Victory

HDMI
soultaker blank
HDMI
soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
~~~

yeah, sam is gonna purify dean trial style. that would be kinda cool. 3nodding

HDMI
~~~
Question is, will dean resist...
~~~

they will have to shoot him with human blood tranc darts first.

Shameless Victory

`Hydro
HDMI
soultaker blank

HDMI
~~~
~~~

the impala is not demon proof but the trunk is. crowley rides with them all the time.
I definitely know demon Dean isn't going to last long as curing a demon isn't too difficult. I personally wish it would last all season bcs it would be interesting, but I'm pretty sure Dean will be cured fast.

Omnipresent Demigod

Lake HyIia
I definitely know demon Dean isn't going to last long as curing a demon isn't too difficult. I personally wish it would last all season bcs it would be interesting, but I'm pretty sure Dean will be cured fast.

HDMI
~~~
Eh, I guess so. But if not that, I don't know. I mean they have Metatron and all that, so maybe it'll be a continuation of trying to open back up heaven.
~~~
HDMI
Lake HyIia

HDMI
~~~
Eh, I guess so. But if not that, I don't know. I mean they have Metatron and all that, so maybe it'll be a continuation of trying to open back up heaven.
~~~

I've actually read somewhere he gets cured fast, I don't know how true that is, but i wouldn't be surprised. However, I believe 2014 is coming up in the spn verse as I recall Lucifer said"we'll always end up here" so it could end up to Lucifer getting out the cage somehow for that showdown promised back in..Season 5 I think? As they really don't have much to go on now.

Shameless Victory

Lake HyIia
HDMI
Lake HyIia

HDMI
~~~
~~~

I've actually read somewhere he gets cured fast, I don't know how true that is, but i wouldn't be surprised. However, I believe 2014 is coming up in the spn verse as I recall Lucifer said"we'll always end up here" so it could end up to Lucifer getting out the cage somehow for that showdown promised back in..Season 5 I think? As they really don't have much to go on now.

i have been waiting for the cage to open. they only have to break 66 seals out of over 600. demons could have done that while the angels are locked out of heaven. dean will only be a demon for like 6 eps unless they have a season 11.

Wintry Avenger

OH
MY
GOD
MY FAVORITE THREAD IS IN THE FOREFRONT OF THE CB ONCE AGAIN

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS b***h YAS

Wintry Avenger

Lake HyIia
It's going to be at LEAST 6 episodes.
soultaker blank
Lake HyIia
HDMI
Lake HyIia

HDMI
~~~
~~~

i have been waiting for the cage to open. they only have to break 66 seals out of over 600. demons could have done that while the angels are locked out of heaven. dean will only be a demon for like 6 eps unless they have a season 11.

It's really what I'm hoping for. The show has really dragged down lately. Lucifer coming back would really bring the show back up. It would also be interesting to see how Lucifer manipulates Sam into saying yes bcs he had to do it somehow in future to not know how he did it is killer
obamaurmama
Lake HyIia
It's going to be at LEAST 6 episodes.

That's what I heard and that really isn't long considering each season of spn is atleast what 20 episodes or so. I just hope they make them really good episodes while it lasts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff