Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
For me, it was these:

#1: Kyle XY was getting really friggin' awesome, and then it ended on a cliffhanger.

#2: Tremors: The Series had the potential to be one of those little shows that weren't mainstream but had a loyal following. It ran for only 13 episodes and the last one was anti-climactic.

#3: The Flash (1991 live action series). This show had TONS of potential to be one of the greats. However, it ran for only one season because the network gave it a poor slot in between much more popular shows at the time, and went so far as to frequently switch the program schedules.

#4: Spiderman: Unlimited. People were split down the middle on this show for two reasons: One, the spiderman suit was changed to a more technologically based outfit (with a cape made of spiderwebs), and the story took place on an alternate earth that Peter had become trapped on (it was like the Batman Beyond version of Spiderman, now that I think about it). It had potential, but sadly ended on a cliffhanger.

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
Hellsing: It ended on such a cliffhanger that I don't know what
Sir Integra decided while her and Alucard were locked away after what happened

Adventures of Brisco County Jr. & Firefly & seaQuest DSV/2038: All three shows I love that were CUT SHORT and never renewed or cut mid-season when things were getting really good

Fullmetal Alchemist: Does it need saying?
Al and Ed
crying

Doctor Who: Most episodes themselves almost always have a heart-shattering ending!

Hilarious Lunatic

Gurren Lagann: Poor Simon!!!! Poor Yoko!!!! I didn't want Kamina & Kittan to die! I hope Yoko found someone who made her happy. Kamina, the first guy she loved, was stabbed & bled to death. Seven years later, her second love, Kittan, died in an explosion. Then 20 years later, she's a middle aged school principal. Did she ever find someone else? I really shipped Yoko & Kamina! I wanted them to get together! I'm happy they Simon & Nia got married. But then Nia died! Wtf! And then 20 yrs later, Simon is a lonely man, wandering the world with his pet Boota. Also, he had left Dai Gurren 20 yrs ago and left all his duties to his friends. I hated the ending.

Elfen Lied: Lucy!!!

Mirai Nikki: Yuno!!!! Yuki!!!!

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal OVA is the first thing that comes to mind. I'm sure there have been others, but I don't remember them. My memory is terrible.

Ferocious Hellhound

I am one with the wind and sky
And I'll rise like the break of dawn.

Basically every episode of SPN.
The feels.
THE FEELS!

Here I stand and here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on.

Kawaii Shoujo

The ending of Vision of Escaflowne... it was such a bittersweet ending, in my opinion it would have been better if it showed the wedding of Van and Hitomi, and the latter's family and friends were sitting beside Merle during the ceremony.
Being Human's finale was really sad. The characters all ended up in better place, but it's still sad that we weren't able to spend more time with them.

Beloved Genius

How I Met Your Mother

Fashionable Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Who on almost every season finale. Haha.

Dangerous Fairy

crying crying crying

Merlin

Spartacus

Capitan America 2

crying crying crying

Dangerous Fairy

shiri_dragon
Doctor Who on almost every season finale. Haha.

OMG I KNOW RIGHT I was so going to write that but didn't if it counted smile

22,225 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
toasega
For me, it was these:

#1: Kyle XY was getting really friggin' awesome, and then it ended on a cliffhanger.

I agree that was just ugh ending

Rainbow Unicorn

Elfen Lied. Duh.

Also M*A*S*H
.. dude. crying

Wheezing Explorer

Roseanne.
Elfen Lied.
The Secret Diary of a Call Girl shattered my heart because Season 4 does not exist. It does not exist.
If you've watched it, you'll understand my reaction.

I'm still not over Young Justice.
I will never be over Young Justice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas