Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm sorry, but for me the best era/season is the original. The one that started it all, and made Saturday mornings worth waiting for.

Quotable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Preston886
You mean how Andros sister was evil?

How about how Tommy was evil and that the Rangers fought him to free him from Rita's control. What about Kim and Tommy's relationship?

When Tommy lost his Green Ranger powers?

Or what about the rivalry Tommy and Jason had?

Or what about Lord Zed forcing the Rangers to become better at fighting his brand of evil? Did you forget he had a Zord that dwarfed the Rangers very own Zords?

Turbo and In Space dealt with Zordon's leaving and his capture. The last episode you see the Phantom Ranger, Turbo Blue Ranger, Aquitian Rangers, Blue Senturion, and Gold Ranger fighting the combined forces of Rita, Zed, Machine Empire, Divatox, and Dark Specter.

If you remember in the 1st episode, Dark Specter was the one who controlled Rita, Zed, Machine Empire, Divatoz, and Astronama. He had them unite under him and he captured Zordon.

Everything ties together from Mighty Moprhin' to In Space.

It's not just something they did, it how it was. Now these days, they show you previous Rangers teaming up with current Rangers for an episode. No real connection like it was then.

It's an old Touketsu gimmick. They use it in every series from Kamen Rider to Ultraman. Usually they go bigger than just an episode though in Japan. For instance Kamen Rider usually does a film featuring all the previous Riders teaming up with the current Rider for whatever reason.

They even used this trick in Masked Rider for the last episode.

Good examples are Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker or Kamen Rider OOO x Kamen Rider Den-O: Let's Go Kamen Riders!

THANK YOU! Everything you said was true smile
Dairanger.
jaimz147
I'm sorry, but for me the best era/season is the original. The one that started it all, and made Saturday mornings worth waiting for.
Thr first two season of Power Rangers Mighty Morphin were good, Season 3 of it was not as good as Time Force nor In Space

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
i always fell asleep during power rangers
but my brother watched it, he had the figurines and stuff
i don't remember the year though

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Every time I see this thread I keep reading it as 'Power Rangers Best BRA'. xd

Anyways the only Power Rangers I ever watched was the original. Two neighbor boys, my sister and myself use to play Power Rangers in the park and it's still a fun childhood memory of mine. I was the Yellow ranger. cool

Now I started getting out of the series around the time the Green Ranger joined the team and everyone else seemed to become a background charater. Not enough yellow ranger for me.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
The original is the best, but i am enjoying Samurai.
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Every time I see this thread I keep reading it as 'Power Rangers Best BRA'. xd

Anyways the only Power Rangers I ever watched was the original. Two neighbor boys, my sister and myself use to play Power Rangers in the park and it's still a fun childhood memory of mine. I was the Yellow ranger. cool

Now I started getting out of the series around the time the Green Ranger joined the team and everyone else seemed to become a background charater. Not enough yellow ranger for me.
The Green Ranger made mighty Morphin what it was.
Ah, Yellow Ranger, not a lot of people show knowledge of the yellow ranger. Besides Ninja Storm, seeing as They only had Red, Blue, Yellow, as the main rangers until later,Yellow was always the "4th" Ranger too me.
The Original followed by Lightspeed rescue and then Space.

~P~Q~M~

Quotable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Zeroah
jaimz147
Thr first two season of Power Rangers Mighty Morphin were good, Season 3 of it was not as good as Time Force nor In Space

Don't get me wrong, Time Force was good, but it doesn't hold the same place in my heart as Mighty Morphin.

Shy Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
ninja storm - catchy theme song

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mighty Morphin' was my favorite in the series. After that it's Turbo, In Space, SPD and Ninja Storm.

I think the only series I like more than Power Rangers was Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider Black RX got released in the US as Masked Rider. That's a series much bigger than Power Rangers in Japan, but it doesn't get the same treatment in the US.

Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight was a pretty good adaptation, but I'm hoping they release Den-O in the US or at least W or OOO.
growing up I always liked "In Space"

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

Generous Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100