Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Ninja Saga it pretty bad. Simply because they made a movie about it and then the TV series about. The TV series cut A LOT out from the Japanese mix from what I've read about.

Also, the only part in the series that doesn't connect is the Alien Rangers. You can watch each series up to In Space and skip Alien Rangers entirely, without missing anything plot worthy. Nothing major happens in that series. At all. The only thing you'd be wondering is who the hell are those Rangers at the end of In Space. That's it.
Preston886
The Ninja Saga it pretty bad. Simply because they made a movie about it and then the TV series about. The TV series cut A LOT out from the Japanese mix from what I've read about.

Also, the only part in the series that doesn't connect is the Alien Rangers. You can watch each series up to In Space and skip Alien Rangers entirely, without missing anything plot worthy. Nothing major happens in that series. At all. The only thing you'd be wondering is who the hell are those Rangers at the end of In Space. That's it.
Alien &' Zeo are the only eras that I can barely remember at all. I mean iRemember parts of zeo, but Alien not at all. The term
Itself "Alien Rangers" don't even sound right

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Zeroah
Preston886

Alien &' Zeo are the only eras that I can barely remember at all. I mean iRemember parts of zeo, but Alien not at all. The term
Itself "Alien Rangers" don't even sound right

EXACTLY!
I'm sorry, but Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was the best era of them. heart
Dont forget the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie! lol

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Mighty Morphin is my favorite. If I remember correctly, it is also the longest out of all the other Power Rangers.
MikiSohma
Mighty Morphin is my favorite. If I remember correctly, it is also the longest out of all the other Power Rangers.
Mhm 3 Seasons to br exact
Mighty Morphin FTW!

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Zyuranger....... blaugh

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Original, Time Force

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Mighty Morphin was the original and the longest running (it had several seasons. eek ), and I really did love it... however, I love Ninja Storm the best. HANDS DOWN. I mean that was the first season I ever saw, and it got me into it when I was little. not to mention, compared with other seasons, it has to be the funniest. Lothor, his nieces, the incompetence of Zurgane, Dustin's air-headedness, the jokes, the puns... omg. lol
I was ecstatic Nicktoons got it.. too bad I can't see it on tv thanks to DTV. whoop whoop.
Oh yeah, the lpot was good as well. Can't beat a bunch of teenage ninjas fighting alien space ninjas amirite? I had a crush on Jason Chan and the red ranger. redface Still do. emotion_dowant

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I liked all of the Power Ranger eras, going from Mighty Morphing all the way up to the new Jungle Fury. My favorite was Power Rangers Mystic but I'm also liking Power Rangers Samuri/Super Samuri. In my opinion, any era of Power Rangers can never get tiring of watching

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff