Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Nafretiti
My views on Bo Peep have changed, i used to love that nursery rhyme now I feel i won't be able to look at it the same way again...granted, could be said for many of these characters but it just seems that the rest were heros of some sort whilst the bad guys were the usual suspects (Rumple, Queen etc) and now Bo Peep is in the 'change of views' category with Peter. XD

And now I can't look at David without thinking 'Enchanted forests answer to Fabio'. XD;

Bah, thanksRuth! I have Love Is An Open Door in my head now due to this episode and all because of David's mother giving Anna those sandwiches and Anna replying with 'I love sandwiches!" XD

As for the ep I like it though I do wonder if the other ice weilder is the Snow Maiden, another Hans Christain Anderson story, sure it isn't 100% like Elsa but if they wanted to put that story into the show then they could easily give her ice magic/give her more powers like Elsa's etc.

I thought she was the "Evil" Snow Queen from the story, either way I'm excited. I was not a fan of Charmings long hair xD Fabio about sums it up though!!! I'm curious if the other snow chick has Elsa captured somewhere and that's why they can't see her, but they can hear her heart beat? Maybe she's frozen? Obviously from next week's previews the other ice queen is mega powerful and I have a feeling more powerful than Elsa. I saw a battle scene already so I'm hoping they don't rush this =(

Dapper Capitalist

delilah723
CreativeButLazy
Warning SPOILERS

As much as I was disappointed about them not taking more liberties with Frozen, the fact that they're bringing the actual Snow Queen from the original fairy tale in as well is genius. They're actually going to tie Frozen in with the Snow Queen in a logical way. Suddenly I am way more interested in this season now.
So it is the Snow Queen? I was a little confused because I thought that Elsa was the Snow Queen but both tied in together would make sense. At first I thought she might be a girl Jack Frost, but they probably wouldn't make Jack be a girl twice.

I assume so. It makes the most sense. It would also make sense why Elsa and Anna aren't from the enchanted forest, because they aren't fairytale characters, but the Snow Queen is.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sheshira
I've just finished watching the episode and I like what I've been seeing. I love how they used the cars as such great symbolism for the anxiety that Elsa suffers from. It was also great to see how Anna was able to help David way back when and how David was able to reach out to Elsa and help her using Anna's own words. The reunion between Regina and Henry was sweet. I love that he's so determined in reaching out (and how everyone sees Regina pulling away).

I feel as if we might see a great friendship form between Regina and Elsa both have the inclination to pull away (for different reasons) and between Emma and Elsa because they have powers they can't control. Now as for the ending I'm guessing she could be the The Snow Queen (although very speculative perhaps this is Elsa's real mother?)

I don't see much relationship forming between Regina and Elsa, but Emma and Elsa, yes. I thought it was cute with Henry and Regina, I was imagining:

"Mom? I know you're in there. People are wondering where you've been. They say give her time, and I'm trying to, I'm right out here for you, please let me in. We have each other, you don't need him. Please open this door. Do you wanna make an apple pie?"

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
CreativeButLazy
Warning SPOILERS

As much as I was disappointed about them not taking more liberties with Frozen, the fact that they're bringing the actual Snow Queen from the original fairy tale in as well is genius. They're actually going to tie Frozen in with the Snow Queen in a logical way. Suddenly I am way more interested in this season now.

I knowwww! I'm so excited about it <3 It's added a whole new twist to it, but I also see Elsa getting framed for a few things like Regina was last season by her sister. I'm hoping they don't rush this season since I've already seen the previews for next week has fight scenes.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
delilah723
CreativeButLazy
Warning SPOILERS

So it is the Snow Queen? I was a little confused because I thought that Elsa was the Snow Queen but both tied in together would make sense. At first I thought she might be a girl Jack Frost, but they probably wouldn't make Jack be a girl twice.

Too me a minute to get the reference, I forgot Jack the Giant Slayer was a girl in a previous season. I am curious if they will gender bend any other characters though.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
New episode tonight!!! Who is excited ?!?!?!?

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Have to admit, I like the subtle insert of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D comics they added into the show, guess they have to advertise their other show somehow.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I haven't watched the newest episode yet xD I will make sure to keep an eye out for that though!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sorry, won't say any more, it doesn't exactly add or take away anything to the plot so it isn't a spoiler.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
It still irks me so damn much that Emma is calling a guy and woman who like a few years older then her 'father' and 'mother'

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
OMG Else against the Snow Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Nafretiti
Sorry, won't say any more, it doesn't exactly add or take away anything to the plot so it isn't a spoiler.

I'm fine with spoilers xD I have it recorded and will watch it later tonight or early tomorrow.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
GreekGorgon
OMG Else against the Snow Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I saw that is last weeks previews, did they say exactly who the snow queen was? Like the actual snow queen from the story Frozen was based off of, or like Lion Witch and the Wardrobe snow queen? I figure it is just the first snow queen that everything else was based off of.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Vupie
GreekGorgon

I saw that is last weeks previews, did they say exactly who the snow queen was? Like the actual snow queen from the story Frozen was based off of, or like Lion Witch and the Wardrobe snow queen? I figure it is just the first snow queen that everything else was based off of.

She is based off the Snow Queen Elsa (original movie version) was not.

At the end of that film, Elsa was just misunderstood but this Snow Queen is the Snow Queen what should of been originally what Frozen should of been (not just a misunderstood girl.)

Though, and it may be fake (since she may have just been trying to get Elsa's trust) but she did say she was the sister of Anna and Elsa's mother.

Now, I do say that she may have been trying to gain Elsa's trust but I think it could be real, I mean, it could be a family trait and it just missed out on being passed down to their mother and Ann.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Nafretiti
Vupie
GreekGorgon

She is based off the Snow Queen Elsa (original movie version) was not.

At the end of that film, Elsa was just misunderstood but this Snow Queen is the Snow Queen what should of been originally what Frozen should of been (not just a misunderstood girl.)

Though, and it may be fake (since she may have just been trying to get Elsa's trust) but she did say she was the sister of Anna and Elsa's mother.

Now, I do say that she may have been trying to gain Elsa's trust but I think it could be real, I mean, it could be a family trait and it just missed out on being passed down to their mother and Ann.

I MUST watch that episode after the ball game is off now, I had no clue she was trying to play off being family! Intersted to see where that goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff