Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do any of you guys actually enjoy being put on a pedestal? If so, can you take over for me?

I'm sick of getting hung out to dry, every ******** day.

I don't get it, not in the least. It's like broiling the water-boarders. It's called following orders.

Which, as of now, I am doing. Or do you also want to take me from me?

Of course you do. Maybe one of you is as frantic as I am, and wants to go back into their hole.
Somebody keeps stuffing dirt in mine, closing off the door. What do people have against Hobbits?

Tricky Lunatic

Morchaint Esther Vanier
Do any of you guys actually enjoy being put on a pedestal? If so, can you take over for me?

I'm sick of getting hung out to dry, every ******** day.

I don't get it, not in the least. It's like broiling the water-boarders. It's called following orders.

Which, as of now, I am doing. Or do you also want to take me from me?

Of course you do. Maybe one of you is as frantic as I am, and wants to go back into their hole.
Somebody keeps stuffing dirt in mine, closing off the door. What do people have against Hobbits?

...why were you in that hole? Some dumbass thrust you in a trench again. rofl

Hobbits are simple and practical, peaceful in nature

No I don't know what's wrong, that one would have to guard a Hobbit-hole. Maybe they think it's a rabbit's home.

Are you an Alice in a glory-hole? Or are you Nobody at all?

I certainly care for Hobbits, but what's wrong with people, I don't know. Somebody cast some light on this.

Glory-holes are for feeding rabbits terrorists. Somebody's obsessing about canon. Dancing around with the cannibals. Barumpa-tum-tum.

Non-specific answers about something that moves, like spinning on the back of a turtle.

There is no answer, because since the answer was asked for, the question was gone.
There was never a question for long. Almost as if there never was. We've tread silently, do we not?

Evidence of the undying flame, why is there an elf carrying a gun?
Rinn Lothron

Evidence of the undying flame, why is there an elf carrying a gun?

Because he got bored one day, and wanted protection without having to leap into battle like a fool.
A rifle to ward off prey, a sniper to mark one target, a thought to honor cliche, if there ever was one.

Anywho, it starts with the Da Vinci code. Someone described a likeness in my personality, you could say. A "Jack of all trades." Except all that is wished to be gained, is your own freedom.

So I'd choose to not be a jack of all trades, if I were me, and in the light of the shadows, embrace the sweet and living silence.

What fool would think silence was death? It is truth, and peace, and dreaming, and sleep. Tch.

Perhaps there are better historical idols that would preserve less scrutiny, as if I weren't the only one who could recognize a kindred soul.

One that blooms in renaissance. ~* rofl

-turtleturtleturtleturtle- ninja

Your iPod is claiming to be haunted Lothy-sama.

Tricky Lunatic

Morchaint Esther Vanier

Your iPod is claiming to be haunted Lothy-sama.

lolwut xd

Arthalion's Wife

Bought The Hobbit soundtrack with some of my Christmas money today. Money well spent, I think. whee

Tricky Lunatic

Well for the baby of the family, I myself sure do despise attention.

Either it's the brain they put in me or the kind of attention I'm getting.

Or for all purposes of embracing one's inner spiritual grasp of reality, one needs solitude and silence. Especially if one is soul-searching for the long-lost son of a bereaved mother.

You could say my family is stupid, but they're just as stupid as any, barring the weird occasional Asian psychic thing. Which I'll keep to myself, thanks. Seeing as it all is likely to have started with the adultery thing.

Evolutionarily speaking, me're abnormalities. Societally speaking, you can all go ******** yourselves.

My hatred for the Spaniard conquistadors rises with every passing day. *giggles*

Ergo, the dwarves are Russian, Nordic, Scandinavian, Japanese lolololol or they can all go back to Moria from whence they came.

Meantime I must worry about that shaft they stuck up S.A.'s rectum.

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Niere
Bought The Hobbit soundtrack with some of my Christmas money today. Money well spent, I think. whee

I ordered it off Amazon the day it released, the 10th or 11th, I think. It just arrived today. I saw it for sale at work around the time it released and had I known it would have taken so long to get here, I would have just bought it then.
Did you get the fancy two disk special edition with the extra songs? Or just the regular version?
I've listened to it a bit, I'm running out of room on my ipod, I think I'll have to buy myself a new one with more GB when I have the money. Two more soundtracks are coming you know, and I'll need the space to fit them.

Tricky Lunatic

I intend to acquire that by some means, as well as a soda.

I cannot be sleeping, and do not wish to be. This avatar of mine is oddly disturbing.

I need sleep sometime, perhaps, I think. And dream of Turin now, dear genie.

Sending Turin flowers, of this I will dream. emotion_bandaid

Arthalion's Wife

Kemmybelle

I ordered it off Amazon the day it released, the 10th or 11th, I think. It just arrived today. I saw it for sale at work around the time it released and had I known it would have taken so long to get here, I would have just bought it then.
Did you get the fancy two disk special edition with the extra songs? Or just the regular version?
I've listened to it a bit, I'm running out of room on my ipod, I think I'll have to buy myself a new one with more GB when I have the money. Two more soundtracks are coming you know, and I'll need the space to fit them.

I bought the two disc set. Same here. My mp3 player is extremely low on space at the moment. Then again, I should probably take some music off and do a little reorganization. Always good to start clean every once in a while. Cycle out stuff I don't listen to as much and whatnot. Plus I need to take my Christmas music off.
Niere

Dangit, *that's* what I forgot to put on my Christmas list! xp So there's a better edition that I should look for?

And yeah, caroling so I'm too lazy to log out of my cat's account. xd

Arthalion's Wife

Clurble

Dangit, *that's* what I forgot to put on my Christmas list! xp So there's a better edition that I should look for?

And yeah, caroling so I'm too lazy to log out of my cat's account. xd

I was tempted to put it on my Christmas list, but I had other things I wanted more. It was actually sort of an impulse buy. I didn't know what I wanted to spend my Best Buy card on. I saw it and I thought "Sure why not."

LOL. I was wondering why a cat was talking to me. xd
Maybe I'll ask for it for Valentine's Day? Or probably just buy it from Amazon- I do Swagbucks searches to get points towards Amazon gift cards, so at some point in the relatively near future I should have enough to get the cd.

And meow meow meow! wink

Tricky Lunatic

It's a kitty! cat_4laugh
*bugs Loth for tuna* (Because I swear that's all my cat does all day.) xd

Tricky Lunatic

Clurble
*bugs Loth for tuna* (Because I swear that's all my cat does all day.) xd

...*searches her person for some fish* ...Seems all I have is toast and mushrooms. Maybe I can go fishing with these, then. (LOL! Tuna dispenser is <3 )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff