Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arthalion's Wife

eek Elly! Talk about someone you haven't seen around here in ages. heart

@Meri: Yeah... It's one of those events where people who have no lives will probably be the only ones who get all the items... I think the event lasts until the 18th. As for the items, I'm not sure. I don't have any of them yet. I'm going to get all the eggs I need first and them cash them all in at the same time. Still need to get the rest of my blue, pink, and lavender eggs (the stupid scavenger hunt ones that don't appear often enough).
What do you guys think of the new rig?
eek I want to know what the items are in the rig!

Niere- ah, okay. Yeah, definitely not going to bother. I think I found all of three eggs. xd

Rainbow Codger

To the Sea! To the Sea!

Niere! Are you dropping the ball?! surprised
Gauntlet and Goblins

The white gulls are crying...User Image
Okay, yeah, I want pretty much EVERYTHING in this rig. Don't have the gold, so not going to be able to get anything, though. crying My favorite is definitely Scenic Quest, but I'm also really digging Nerd Swag, Bag 'o Dice, Bag of Many Holdings, Shrouded Vestige, Clerical Nurse, and Delphic Oracle. The geeky things, I wants them!

Arthalion's Wife

... You're not allowed to post a link to the RIG item list. Only I'm allowed to do that. And I hadn't been on Gaia since it was released. I'm sad now. I'm going to go cry in a corner. emo *was actually about read to post the link*

Edit: Well no wonder. They released the thing while I was asleep. I don't get up before noon. Psh. Niere isn't dropping a ball. You people are just impatient and can't wait for Niere to be awake. xp Wait. This was released yesterday? Was I on Gaia at all yesterday? I don't remember. Depends on what time it was released. I was pretty much on Tumblr all night last night. And drawing. And I went out during the day. So yeah. It's no wonder I missed it.

Dangerous Trader

Yeah, I'm interested in the Scenic Quest and the stellar stats items, once my item sells I'll have them.

Arthalion's Wife

I'll probably get Scenic Quest after the price drops a bit. I can afford it right now, but I'd prefer to get it cheaper. I'm also probably going to buy The Accursed Ring because it's obviously LotR inspired. Oh and the Super Protective Fantasy Armor. I have the red version already, but the blue one looks prettier. I already bought the Bag of Many Holdings. It was cheap.
Love the Shadow Walker item. *presses buy*
Aww, thanks for the hand me down, Niere! xd (Just kidding, I'll put it to good use!)

I'm trying to think what I have that I can sell to get some of the other stuff I want. I think I already sold most of the items that were worth something that I don't use anymore. xp

Edit: Yay, I sold one of my Gothic Veils and was able to get Scenic Quest. Now to hope the rest of my marketplace stuff sells.

Arthalion's Wife

Merily
Aww, thanks for the hand me down, Niere! xd (Just kidding, I'll put it to good use!)

Well if that's how you feel about it... xd No problem. Looks much better on you than it did on me. 3nodding

Edit: And I finally got all the required grunnies for the items. I could try to collect more for the 1000 grunny achievement, but I'm far too lazy for that.
Hahaha I just got a blue giftbox with ~Striped Stockings~ in them. Those were my JAM back in the day!
I did realize, though, that I didn't have much red to match the bag, so had to buy new stuff in that wood elf set. Luckily those were cheap and it's my favorite set of Gaia items, so whatever. xd

I have all of 9 bunnies. Yeah, not getting any items this time around.

I think I want to save up for the Shrouded Vestige, but it's probably not going to happen- it's going for 1,150,000 and after selling most of my remaining expensive items that I don't use, I'm only at about 300k. I never play any games or whatnot on here, so I don't usually end up attaining much gold. Dang, but I like that cloak. xp

Arthalion's Wife

Your avatar is really cute, Meri. 3nodding

The Easter items aren't that great anyway. You're not really missing out. I'm just wearing the grunny one because it's funny. xd

I need to find a new way to get gold. zOMG is a nice way to make a good profit. Especially during events. Unfortunately, my computer has been getting extremely laggy nowadays. It can't really handle zOMG very well. Sad, because I really wanted to do the Easter egg hunt again this year.
I never play games or anything here either and all of my gold is wrapped up in whatever items I have for my avi. crying

When I see someone saying they're buying s**t with like 50 mil gold, I'm like, emotion_0A0 Why do you have so much??? emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff