Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

Though, we know Legolas isn't going to be only in the background, else there wouldn't be all the hooplah about it.

LUCKILY, at least HE makes sense. The idea of Aragorn, or the hobbits being in the first movie especially makes me want to fume right there. Or Gimli, who ALSO wasn't really born yet. >.<; I wouldn't put it past Hollywood, though.

I'll find the link at some point. ^^; I have stuff I'm supposed to be doing, and wandering onto ff.n is not one of them. >.>; I'll get so lost I'd forget my name. (Doesn't take much....)
The hobbit stuff shouldn't be too bad, more news, at least concerning Hobbits.

Stuff]

Beloved Hunter

Just as long as Frodo does not mean young Bilbo. Because... I've read it (in fanfics not claiming to be AU, that is), and it pissed me off. There are only so many acceptable breaks from canon, and that is not one of them for me.
Hmm. I've been gone from Gaia too long. . .

*wonders if anyone remembers me*
Alantie Mistaniu
Hmm. I've been gone from Gaia too long. . .

*wonders if anyone remembers me*

Not at all, > >

Hi.
^^ ;; Ouch. I guess I deserved it though.

Hi. ^^
Alantie Mistaniu

Hi. ^^

Hey Alantie, honestly I can't talk either. I disappeared for awhile too.
Thranduil_of_Greenwood
Alantie Mistaniu

Hi. ^^

Yeah, I hadn't planned on staying away for so long but life got kind of crazy for a bit as I'm sure it has for a lot of us.

But I came back to celebrate the news on the Hobbit movies, so I'll do better to lurk around more often.

How have you been?
Alantie Mistaniu
Thranduil_of_Greenwood
Alantie Mistaniu

Hi. ^^

Yeah, I hadn't planned on staying away for so long but life got kind of crazy for a bit as I'm sure it has for a lot of us.

But I came back to celebrate the news on the Hobbit movies, so I'll do better to lurk around more often.

How have you been?

Alright, busy, tired. I came back for about the same reason and found out most of the people who used to hang out in my thread were gone for very specific reasons. So yeah. What about you?
Thranduil_of_Greenwood
Alantie Mistaniu
Thranduil_of_Greenwood
Alantie Mistaniu

Hi. ^^

How have you been?

Alright, busy, tired. I came back for about the same reason and found out most of the people who used to hang out in my thread were gone for very specific reasons. So yeah. What about you?

*nods* Yes, most of the threads seem to have died. sad Oh well.

I've been ok. Craziness at work with people moving into new positions and others getting ready to leave so that's stressful. Otherwise things have been calmer lately.

Beloved Hunter

*grumbles curses* I MISSED ALANTIE and GUSSU?! User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I left Gaia for a while for... specific reasons. I just came back for friends.

The only 'craziness' is I moved? >.>;
Has the thought that you should love him for reasons other than being "hott" occurred to you little fangirls? He is an Elf. By definition that means he is also one of the most intelligent creatures in all of Middle Earth, he can sing, is a poet, has a vast love for the Earth and the sight of an Eagle, and he can sneak up on someone faster than you could "Squee".

Beloved Hunter

Phusis
Has the thought that you should love him for reasons other than being "hott" occurred to you little fangirls? He is an Elf. By definition that means he is also one of the most intelligent creatures in all of Middle Earth, he can sing, is a poet, has a vast love for the Earth and the sight of an Eagle, and he can sneak up on someone faster than you could "Squee".

CLEARLY, you have not actually read this thread. The LEAST you could do is read the last page or two of the thread to realize that the title and the first post are a JOKE.
Aravilui Tiranistion

^^ Aww, you missed me? : D

Beloved Hunter

Alantie Mistaniu
Aravilui Tiranistion

^^ Aww, you missed me? : D

Legolas totally did too, luv. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out