Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
has anyone watched this new show
How to get away with murder?
it actually has an interesting plot
it's a law show but it's the side where it's not all fair and justice because characters are protecting the accused even though they may be guilty
the main character is the the guy that plays dean thomas in the harry potter movies
I found it cool that the law students ACTUALLY interview people, collect evidence, and attend the trials for class, that's one way of getting experience
Literally teaching us HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER which is awesome.

Really dean thomas? Wow i didn't even notice until you mentioned it. pretty cool

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
CuteLittleRin

Really dean thomas? Wow i didn't even notice until you mentioned it. pretty cool

ya it was really hard to notice but he just looked so familiar so i looked him up
but you know the show really got me thinking about like real life law cases
there are people that are probably guilty as hell and got away.....
do you think the characters will get away with the murder?
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin

ya it was really hard to notice but he just looked so familiar so i looked him up

Ya i have thought about that. there have probably dozens of times guilty people have gone free which is wrong but if there isn't sufficent proof and they have a great lawyer then no wonder. Some bad guys know what they are doing.
I am not sure if they will get away with it just yet. I know it is prolly gonna put a psychological strain on each of them and push them either toward confessing or just going insane. they diffinetly will turn on each other or get black mailed or something, that usually happens when someone gets killed on a show.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
CuteLittleRin
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin

Ya i have thought about that. there have probably dozens of times guilty people have gone free which is wrong but if there isn't sufficent proof and they have a great lawyer then no wonder. Some bad guys know what they are doing.
I am not sure if they will get away with it just yet. I know it is prolly gonna put a psychological strain on each of them and push them either toward confessing or just going insane. they diffinetly will turn on each other or get black mailed or something, that usually happens when someone gets killed on a show.

but lol the story is pretty crazy! they start school and then 3 months later OMG WE KILLED SOMEONE WTF WE DOOOOO??? I actually thought they were protecting the teacher at first
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin

but lol the story is pretty crazy! they start school and then 3 months later OMG WE KILLED SOMEONE WTF WE DOOOOO??? I actually thought they were protecting the teacher at first

ya that part is pretty crazy. i was like what the hell is happening you guys just started school. but no omg i thought it was the teacher or that other obnoxious guy from the group that wasn't with them and the body. I was literally if it is the obnoxious guy i bet he deserved it lol

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
CuteLittleRin
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin

ya that part is pretty crazy. i was like what the hell is happening you guys just started school. but no omg i thought it was the teacher or that other obnoxious guy from the group that wasn't with them and the body. I was literally if it is the obnoxious guy i bet he deserved it lol

ya at first i thought the body was the teacher but to me she seemed pretty badass (love life aside) and then dead body revealed! totally sealing my suspicion on who the lila girl's killer is
but when episode 1 started it was pretty funny cuz i got confused
so murder scene and discussion, i didn't see the 3 months earlier thing until like too late so i actually thought it was 3 months later and wes is at school all like awww yea and i'm just like child why r u so smug?!?!?!? and there was all the lila posters so i thought the group of 4 killed lila. of course that was NOT what happened and i was like oh whoops ok fail...
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin
Ninja_Alchemist13
CuteLittleRin

ya at first i thought the body was the teacher but to me she seemed pretty badass (love life aside) and then dead body revealed! totally sealing my suspicion on who the lila girl's killer is
but when episode 1 started it was pretty funny cuz i got confused
so murder scene and discussion, i didn't see the 3 months earlier thing until like too late so i actually thought it was 3 months later and wes is at school all like awww yea and i'm just like child why r u so smug?!?!?!? and there was all the lila posters so i thought the group of 4 killed lila. of course that was NOT what happened and i was like oh whoops ok fail...

lol ya i guess we will seee what they do with the story of the show. i feel like it is going to keep us guessing
I'm enjoying it.
I don't watch court shows because I'm more interested in the cop investigation part, but this show makes the whole process interesting.
It was driving me insane that I recognized Wes from something but couldn't remember what from until I saw it online.
Precious Harry Potter baby. emotion_kirakira
I think the kids found out the husband killed the girl and he probably fought them and they had to kill him to defend themselves.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Twisted_Misery
I'm enjoying it.
I don't watch court shows because I'm more interested in the cop investigation part, but this show makes the whole process interesting.
It was driving me insane that I recognized Wes from something but couldn't remember what from until I saw it online.
Precious Harry Potter baby. emotion_kirakira
I think the kids found out the husband killed the girl and he probably fought them and they had to kill him to defend themselves.

it's a pretty interesting take on court shows
i totally understand your feeling about wes!
i assume that wes after rebecca gets arresting starts investigating about lila's death and prob him and the gang found some evidence which the husband finds out and goes all evil
getting away with murder is easy.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
thisduderighthere

is it? i always feel that there's always something that would screw up that perfect murder plan
Ninja_Alchemist13
thisduderighthere

is it? i always feel that there's always something that would screw up that perfect murder plan

no, it's easy. just don't do it inside anywhere, don't let them touch you, don't let anyone see you do it, burn the murder weapon and leave it somewhere far away.

any questions?

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
thisduderighthere
Ninja_Alchemist13
thisduderighthere

no, it's easy. just don't do it inside anywhere, don't let them touch you, don't let anyone see you do it, burn the murder weapon and leave it somewhere far away.

any questions?

LOL BUT THAT"S SO HARD
in order for them not to touch you you either gotta drug or beat the tar out of them while wearing protective gear and even then you have to create an alibi as well as clean the crime scene just in case since you don't want to leave behind any trace evidence
even then stuff can go wrong
Ninja_Alchemist13
thisduderighthere
Ninja_Alchemist13
thisduderighthere

any questions?

LOL BUT THAT"S SO HARD
in order for them not to touch you you either gotta drug or beat the tar out of them while wearing protective gear and even then you have to create an alibi as well as clean the crime scene just in case since you don't want to leave behind any trace evidence
even then stuff can go wrong

it's easy if you have the patience.
no, just use stealth. don't give them a chance to defend themselves. slice a part that you can cut and stand aside while he bleeds out and becomes weaker and weaker then finish them off when can no longer move a finger to try and touch you. then set them on fire to burn the evidence.

don't worry about blood, before doing the murder you should have an outfit that you bought very recently, with cash, solely for carrying out the murder and to be burned immediately afterwards.

alibis are not important. not every action you take can be corroborated, just don't say you were anywhere near where the cops can go to and ask ppl or check the cameras if you were there.

any more questions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces