- What's the saddest film you've ever watched?
- Do you cry easily during sad movies?
- Do you like watching sad movies?
If not, what do you like watching?
- What usually makes you break (emotionally)?
- Watching funny baby videos on youtube only to end up watching tearjerker videosemotion_8c
When I was little, I cried when the shark died in Jaws. Because my parents named me after the animatronic shark (they're huge fans of the movie) and I like sharks. He was just hungry, it's not his fault people kept getting in the water.
I can't remember the names of any recent movies that made me cry though.